It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange markings on body. Possible brand? Alien abduction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I woke up with this symbol drawn on the tip of my index finger. its was drawn very precise much cleaner than a pen can do. Any help would be appreciated.

oi67.tinypic.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

edit on 19-2-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have been trying to stay away from ATS for a while, but this post offers the opportunity to share something odd and perhaps also ask a question, if there are any non-troll, serious readers present. I don’t know if this is a valid thread, nor if the replies are valid, although I would trust some of them. At any rate this is the closest that I can come to this subject without posting my own post, which I don’t care to do anymore. Forgive me if I am “bumping” yours…

Many years ago, I had a period of odd experiences that finally got the best of me, but one in particular stands out here and now, seeing this thread. My husband and I had been trying to conceive, unsuccessfully, for some time. It would appear that I was pregnant, with many of the early signs, having had a successful pregnancy years earlier and knowing what the signs for me were, but these new possible pregnancies would end rather suddenly, and my doctor was convinced I was having multiple miscarriages. He had no explanation and we both checked out as fine, otherwise. I had read Sophia Loren’s autobiography, where she was advised, during the time frame to establish a pregnancy, to take complete bedrest. I tried this, and if nothing else, I was for a short time, well rested.

One morning I awoke to the sudden impression that something terrible was happening. Just terrible. All I could think to do was to “send light” to the source of this horrific distress. I also noted the time to be at "a quarter to four." Later, when the alarm went off and my husband turned on the clock-radio, we heard a news broadcast that a woman and her two children had died in a fire in a near by town. I wondered if this was what I had felt, and immediately told him about it, but the announcer said that this happened at “three forty-five,” so I went to dismiss it, when my husband pointed out to me that quarter to four and three forty-five were the same thing. Please, you would have to understand my personality type. I am as intelligent as the next person. My brain just processes information differently. For me, 3 plus 4, and 4 plus 3, are two different problems. Some can relate to that. Others will throw darts and make fun of me, especially on this site…

But back to my story, once I realized that he was correct, and this was perhaps the same event, I wondered again what it was I may have picked up on, while my husband went off to make some coffee (he’s wonderful that way), but as I was so engaged in wondering, I had a vision, or perhaps an out-of-body experience, where I “saw” what really happened — or appeared to have happened. I am still unraveling this particular mystery.

But the timing of events is what brings me to this post. Normally, that morning I would have showered in the basement, since there was a stand up shower near the laundry room and it was easier to rinse my hair there, but that morning I felt distressed and chose to take a warm bath, on the main floor instead, to calm my nerves. As I was stepping into the tub, I heard myself think, in a sort of soothing and loving fashion, “Now, don’t forget. Your arms and knees will sting a little bit when they touch the water.” As I was thinking, “Huh?” to that quirky thought, and lowered myself into the water, they did sting! I quickly looked at both and saw that I had small, fresh scabs on my knees and elbows. My mind raced for a moment, wondering how the heck this had happened, but I could think of no explanation, nor could I think of any explanation as to how I knew to warn myself about it. But what alarmed me even more, was that on the inside of my elbows — not the fold, but the soft area close to it but just below, if you were to draw a straight line from the fold, towards your body, and then towards the boney elbow, that part — there was an odd marking. It looked like a small brown dot with a tiny, thin, squiggly line that connected it to a second brown dot, with the dots being different shades. As I type, I can’t remember exactly the shades of these dots, as it’s been years and I’ve never tried to describe this in detail, but one seemed redder than the other, and the other one a sort of charcoal color of brown, and the line between them was a very thin red color. The entire image was about the size of two thirds of a dime. But the thing is, I had the exact same markings, only “symmetrical about the center” for any old draftsmen out there, on the opposite arm. In other words, a mirror image. There is no way that this was some sort of natural occurrence, with a logical explanation.

For those who ask the obvious question, no, we didn’t take pictures of it. Shock has a way of rendering one rather stupid — especially me. I did meet with one of the metaphysical groups that was held that morning. I had quit going there because I was finding them well meaning but rather strange, and I showed the markings to them, but they were just bewildered, and had no ideas.

These marks went away by the following day, if I recall correctly. (I notice now that there is the tiniest little red dot on both sides, but at my age, it is hard to find a spot that isn’t marked up with age related ugliness, so I don’t think it is related). But over time, I did begin to notice, after I began to pay more attention to anything and everything that might be unusual, that I would find what looked like two round freckles on my stomach, perhaps an inch apart and they were that normal brown freckle color. Over time, I’d notice another “set” and then another “set.” Each time I would wonder, “Was that there before? I don’t remember that being there.” At one point, they seemed to create a sort of circle around my abdomen, and that raised some inner alarm, but such moments were always accompanied with an incredibly illogical sense of needing to forget about this. Plus there are a few here and there, on my legs and such, and I was noticing the other day that my husband has some similar markings on his back and shoulders.

Perhaps it is just old age and too much time in the sun. Life goes on and there are always more dishes in the sink to wash… But over the years, I have noticed that on each of these “sets” that one of the freckles has turned a dark brown and is slightly larger than its other "sister dot" and this is consistent with every set of markings, including his. Maybe it is a known phenomena to the dermatologists.

I’ve been wanting to ask if anyone else out there has noticed anything similar, but have been afraid of ridicule, but this post sort of allows me to speak up.

That’s all. Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

I can sympathise,when a beloved of mine in the Ukraine,on the other side of the world,when her father died,i felt her profound grief and sense of irreplacable loss. I do suffer from depression,i have,all my life since childhood,but i am an empath too. At the time my depression was at a very low grade,i was quite happy with life. Then out of the blue,suddenly i was wracked with grief for days on end,i wept,literally rocking back and forth and weeping,Keening with grief,it was almost biblical.Till i could'nt see out of my eyes,and still i was howling with grief.

Then a few days later, i got her bitterly sad email,telling me her father had fallen off his horse,landed with his head on a stone,gone into a coma and passed away without regaining consciousness. She was too incapacitated with grief to let me know immediately,but his passing was at the time of my grief. He was her best friend,they were and still is,a super-close,very loving family,the best,kindest,dearest,finest people you could ever hope to meet on this miserable planet,and i love my young friend almost as dearly as i do my own children.

Anyway,i have a thread on these markings too,in case you're interested
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Thanks. I'll assume that star came from you. I have read many of your posts and I am impressed with how sensitive you are.

Take care

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes i had marks on me started when i was seventeen in Tacoma Washington,woke up one morning behind my right ear it was itching and burning i asked my sister to look at it she said it look like two puncture marks ,next morning happen again behind my left ear same thing,had them come up through different ages of my life.Sorry no pics

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jasmine23

Is it possible it was a spider bite?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No don,t think so other things where happening in relationship with the marks strange sounds high pitch buzzing,morse code signals and marks that didn't make sense

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yeah, scary. Unless you've been through it, or perhaps have a different temperament, it's hard for others to understand. It is amazing to have a place like this to sort of touch on the topic, especially if there has been no one to speak to about these matters.

I asked about the spider bite because I had had an awful nightmare about one that was so disturbing my (first) husband had taken me to a matinee to get my mind off of the dream. While in the car, something "stung" my neck and I swatted at it and it was a really ugly fat spider. And it left two holes in my neck. If I had just seen the holes, I never would have known what it was from, but I caught it in the act.

So, I suppose I officially have a hole in my head. You too. We should start a club.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

LoL,but the strange one that had me really stumped is before i went to bed one night i knew i had nothing on my left hand,but when i woke up the next day i had a circle on my hand with a smaller circle on the inside two puncture marks ans a line through the puncture marks,it looked like it was already in the process of healing,didn't hurt it that night i know for sure

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Now that is scary. If it weren't for the puncture marks, I would wonder if you sister weren't playing a prank on you. Did anything come of this? Did you show your parents?

I see from your Avatar picture that you have been here a while, so you probably know more about similar stories than I do.

I just came across a section called... dang it, I set it aside on the computer and lost it again. I was hoping to give you the title but it pasted as this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the title is a conglomeration of words, with Black Triangles and a bunch of other things in the name. Sorry, if I leave to try to find it again, I will have to rewrite this a third time. It seemed like a smorgasbord of similar posts that they put together, like a miscellaneous file. I had barely begun to read it because I liked the reasons given for its being there.

I wish I had some answers. But that's what this site is about, plus a few jokes and everything else you can imagine. Thanks for sharing this with us. Credibility is hard to come by and easy to lose. But sometimes if one of us shares something odd, it gives someone else courage to come forward.

edit on 19-2-2016 by ClownFish because: Yea! If you click on the blue thing, it goes to that site. Yea.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Interesting thread and very intriguing.

I'm not sure if this ties in but...

In the middle of my back, perhaps on the complete opposite side of my belly button I have a round dot without any pigment. In the center is a red dot. I can't recall how long I've had it just that after my 2nd child and I went in for a check on my moles the plastic surgeon took note of it. She claimed it must have been a scar from my epidural. Later at an OB appointment they claimed it wasn't logical as it was in the wrong spot, away from my epidural. I forgot about it after a few years. Noting it only in the summer when I'm slightly tanned as it shows more.

I've had a few doctors look at it but all dismissed it. I don't really know what it is or what its from just that its there.

I don't have many (if any true) abduction experiences. But I am heavily cautious when it comes to aliens in general. Like when you are driving through a bad part of town, its in the back of your mind it could be dangerous but it also may not be.
edit on 21-2-2016 by NixieJean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your abduction experiences, but you would realize by now that you're not the only one.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Thank you for the kind remark. I don't know if I had any "abduction experiences." I just know that there are some questions without answers and this could explain some of it. I have a personal expression that just because the shoe fits, it doesn't mean it's the right shoe.

I had an experience as a child, that many would call an abduction experience, but I would not call it that. To this day, I don't know what to call it. A man saved my life, and then I was in the sky with him and we could read each other's minds and feel each others emotions. I have never seen nor felt such love as this from any human on earth, including my beloved husband.

So, with a wince, I so appreciate your kindness, but I don't feel upset by the experience. Just enthralled by it, and yes, sort of isolated by it. In that regard, yes, it would be comforting to know that I am not alone. So, thank you!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think it is branding of sorts. I have a strange mark on my left tricep and no knowledge of how and when it got there. Even my parents used to ask me how or when i got it.
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

Thank you for the kind remark. I don't know if I had any "abduction experiences." I just know that there are some questions without answers and this could explain some of it. I have a personal expression that just because the shoe fits, it doesn't mean it's the right shoe.

I had an experience as a child, that many would call an abduction experience, but I would not call it that. To this day, I don't know what to call it. A man saved my life, and then I was in the sky with him and we could read each other's minds and feel each others emotions. I have never seen nor felt such love as this from any human on earth, including my beloved husband.

So, with a wince, I so appreciate your kindness, but I don't feel upset by the experience. Just enthralled by it, and yes, sort of isolated by it. In that regard, yes, it would be comforting to know that I am not alone. So, thank you!

The whole point was to make you forget as much as possible, but the human mind has demonstrated once and once again, that it can liberate itself from the 'memory blockade'. Partially, fragmented, but it can.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Absolutely. I totally agree. ATS has also allowed me to connect some dots that never made sense before. I like to joke that "logic is optional" but for me it is paramount. Back in my day, these things were not known or discussed, at least not to me. I had two "contradictory" experiences in a short space of time, and don't forget I was only 4. In one, I was in the sky with a beautiful, "human" man who could read my mind. He saved my life. A short time later, and unrelated to this, I was in the sky looking down on a man who had just tried to take our lives.

Growing up, I knew both happened, but I also knew that it didn't fit into anything I had been taught, nor any laws of physics that I could possibly imagine. I eventually began to think that I might be able to explain one of the experiences, but then the other would always sort of knock the logic out of it. I was not familiar with the concept of aliens nor OBEs.

I knew I could explain, to myself, that I had been in the sky in the forest, because, well, I just knew that I knew, and it was a wonderful experience. But the other, just hanging there in the sky, by myself, made absolutely no sense to me until much later, when I learned about NDE or OBE, as I had been violently thrown against a wall and had lost consciousness for a while. But for a very, very long time, each experience sort of counter discredited the other.

Later in life, I read "Interrupted Journey" and I kept finding my mind go back to that forest, but I would dismiss it, because I didn't see any "aliens," per se, although I was uncomfortable with some other people behind me, only the kind man kept my attention towards looking out the window with him, to the spot that we had just been at.

Just for clarity, let me explain, I was alone in the forest, having wandered off, as it was adjacent to the army base. The forest was very dense and, at the base of a pine tree, I had spotted a set of red mushrooms with white dots on them. To me, they were quite pretty and I was reaching to pick them, when a man said to me, clear and loving as could be, "Don't touch that mushroom." I looked about and saw a tall man, dressed in black, standing maybe 15 yards behind me and off to the right. But it sounded like he was right in my ear. And even though he was so far away, I could see his eyes. I could feel his eyes. I have never seen, nor felt, such love.

The next thing I knew, I was up in the air with him and we were looking out a window, that was rectangular but tilted down a bit, perhaps at a 20 degree angle. I was uncomfortable with some people behind us and he put his hand on my shoulder and pointed down to the forest, and in my mind I could hear him say that this was the spot that we had just been at. But in my childish excitement, I could see a small pond off to the distance a short ways, and so, rather than look where he was pointing, I pointed instead to the pond, saying, "Look! A pond!" And at that moment, I could "feel" that he was surprised at my remark and he was amused by it. I could "feel" his amusement and this stood out to me, because I had never felt what another person was feeling before.

But that other experience, of the OBE, sort of messed things up in my later need for logic.

It was years later still, that I was walking in a mall and we happened to walk past a book store and the window display was full of the book "Communion." I stopped dead in my tracks and pointed to the books and exclaimed, "The eyes are too high!" And then I had a, sorry, WTF moment, not knowing why I had just said that.

Again, my mind kept going back to that moment in Germany. But this was extremely upsetting because, even if this did explain the people behind me that had made me feel uncomfortable, it surely did not explain that the man I saw was human.

It was still more years later that I had met a kind, elderly gentleman at a MUFON meeting who had been tracking and documenting sightings as a great endeavor, and asked him if he were familiar with any UFO's in Stuttgart, Germany, back in 1952. The next time we met, he came up to me rather excitedly, and told me that there were indeed sightings there and then but they were most unusual, as they involved humans.

So, I do have a good memory of the first. There is much more to that story, but that would probably be thread drift.

As for the experience I had described earlier on this post, I have no definite UFO experience, but I do acknowledge that this is more likely than not. I just don't feel comfortable labelling it as such. I mean, for me it is a technicality to maintain credibility, if you understand. I am trying to be politically correct.

Anyway, I was impressed that you replied once. Now you have done so again. I realize that in so doing, you are messing up your star to post rating, and I see how few replies you have made, so once again, I am honored. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

Yesss......
Anyone else have strange scars or metal chips show up in xrays?
I had safety glass removed from my palm after a car accident last year. This pre op xray shows the glass chunk in my palm....and then something else by my thumb over the joint. After closer inspection..... it appears to be a slightly raised scar (or brand) in the shape of a crop circle (4-5 tiny circles in descending size in a spray form touching each other).
I have no idea how long I have had this or where it came from, but I have had several "close encounters" with ETs and UFOs thru out my lifetime and have always felt very aware of ET life on our planet....and also as if I have been watched.

I am new to this site but have no figured out how to add photos to my posts..... I have pictures I would like to include but cant upload them? please help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join