It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Pope Francis just describe the Devil and Reptilians as the same thing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Christianity lacks instructions on the Nagas. Their holy office and the papacy is a joke, they don't know the first thing.

Not all of them were wicked. The nagas and the dragons of China were worshipped like the gods, the seraphim were even described as dragons or serpents. Dragons guarded the heavens in Chinese mythology, the nagas were always involved in the history of Tibet and India too, all over the East and in fact the whole world.

They're a real class of beings in the various teachings, ask the people that have met them. There's dozens just here on ATS and they'll swear to it. Thousands of people have had experiences with these beings. They also show up in the Book of Enoch,, their whole archetype is found in almost all fictional stories and worlds. Ask a Buddhist high adept about their existence and he might just as well tell you of them. Ask the shaman in the rainforest and he might tell you too, since the beginning of time as we know it humanity have known about these beings. They have been involved with humanity, that is for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Magzoid

I would love nothing more for there to have been a crazy history on this planet with Snake devils and God's creating earths in 7 days, and so on, but where is the proof?

Don't say the bible, because that isn't proof.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3
a reply to: Magzoid

I would love nothing more for there to have been a crazy history on this planet with Snake devils and God's creating earths in 7 days, and so on, but where is the proof?

Don't say the bible, because that isn't proof.

There isn't any. You and I both know that.

However - have you ever taken the stance that the bible (and other ancient texts too) are a construct of old verbal creation myths passed down and events that were witnessed by ancient peoples?

<< 1   >>

join