It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Difference Between Dogs and Cats - Trust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is pretty cute. It's about a puppy and a kitten learning how to walk down steps... Made me LOL! Hope you enjoy.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

That video made me cry...

...with laughter when the cat did his thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh man that pup and what I assume was mama was beyond cute.

Seen that cat one, never gets old lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeah dogs are awesome and cats are ok if there not in my house

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When I was young, we had a mother and son pair of cats (BigPuss and LittlePuss)
Once LP got big enough, he began stealing his mother's food.
If we put the dishes down side by side, he would wolf down his own, and then shoulder her aside to start on the other one.
In the end, we had to put his dish down first, let him get his head down, and then place the other dish behind him, out of his sight.
Family loyalty, eh?

edit on 21-7-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I like cats but I think they just don't understand me. I've never been able to develop a rapport with any member of the cat species. I've routinely drank milk off the floor, cleaned myself with my own tongue and randomly freaked out and attacked animate and inanimate objects in an attempt to find some commonality, but to no avail; cats still won't accept me. I think their disdain for me may be related to these cat-fur socks I wear every day.
edit on 7/21/2015 by newWorldSamurai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai
I like cats but I think they just don't understand me. I've never been able to develop a rapport with any member of the cat species. I've routinely drank milk off the floor, cleaned myself with my own tongue and randomly freaked out and attacked animate and inanimate objects in an attempt to find some commonality, but to no avail; cats still won't accept me. I think their disdain for me may be related to these cat-fur socks I wear every day.

I feel the need to clarify that this was not a serious post.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic That was funny But I take it you have never raised Siamese cats.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
When I was young, we had a mother and son pair of cats (BigPuss and LittlePuss)
Once LP got big enough, he began stealing his mother's food.
If we put the dishes down side by side, he would wolf down his own, and then shoulder her aside to start on the other one.
In the end, we had to put his dish down first, let him get his head down, and then place the other dish behind him, out of his sight.
Family loyalty, eh?

Female elephants do that to male elephants and in a lot of cases they are purposefully trying to be funny. They wait until the male looks away. They will do this more with a human audience.
edit on 21-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Bravo Sir! The pup in the vid is the younger version of my pic and nameseke, Bosco. Thanks for a moment of mirth in an otherwise dreary day.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Excellent. A large tad biased but fun.

Cats do have nine lives. LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

And that folks is why i am a dog person...

Thx for posting very cute

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hahahahaha! Thanks, I needed that laugh! That cracked me up!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic That was funny But I take it you have never raised Siamese cats.

Over the years, I had a Siamese mix and an all-black cat, so I got a taste of what a Siamese is like. But no, never a full-bred. I like cats fine and have had many, but I came to realize that they were just a replacement for the big DOGS that I would own and LOVE when I had room and money to do so...

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Excellent. A large tad biased but fun.

Yes, it's biased, but I like cats. (I'm a Virgo, I like all animals) I just thought it was cute.

new topics

top topics

join