It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis Rioting in Kiev Ukraine, Will USA help out again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
thousands of them

Seems Ukrainian Bandera lovers, (Neo-Nazis) are feeling little bit betrayed.

They were used by US and EU in coup to put in a new puppet government,
and now they are not getting as much power as they were promised.

Kiev is trying to look legit, alienating Zionist bankers in Europe is
simply not good business.

Kiev even admitted some in the government are the nazi types, but Kiev
is trying to slowly phase them out.

Well they are not stupid, they got internet too,
they want what the US, EU and Victoria Nuland promised them

www.rt.com...

HEY VICKY (Victoria), YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR PEOPLE ARE CALLING

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There’s a broken record on ATS and it’s this continuous diatribe accusation that Ukrainian's are Nazis. It seems to be a conspiracy that if this subject is mentioned repeatedly, people will start to believe it. People are not so gullible.

You post an RT.com article – an acknowledged Russian propaganda channel, and a video of a demonstration, neither of which actually support your OP title "Nazis Rioting in Kiev Ukraine, Will USA help out again", or narrative.

Question. If a Ukrainian “ultranationalist” is a Nazi, what is a Russian ultranationalist?

Is calling Ukrainians “Nazis” the only thing left that the pro-Russian lobby can do, now that their vassal state has decided to look West and move away from autocracy.
edit on 21/7/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

Give NAZI's an inch…

Usually thugs that were hired to presage the toppling of governments are eliminated once the job is done.

Killing the killers…

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Considering power players in Ukraine are in fact Nazis...
Some given their position by Poroshenko, you cannot apply Godwin's Law in this case...
Not all, not a majority, but enough to know that Nazis have a say in how the country is run at an official level.

I do however agree with you that this thread does not offer what the title promises and therefore should be regarded as a baiting thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2
thousands of them

Seems Ukrainian Bandera lovers, (Neo-Nazis) are feeling little bit betrayed.

They were used by US and EU in coup to put in a new puppet government,
and now they are not getting as much power as they were promised.

Kiev is trying to look legit, alienating Zionist bankers in Europe is
simply not good business.

Kiev even admitted some in the government are the nazi types, but Kiev
is trying to slowly phase them out.

Well they are not stupid, they got internet too,
they want what the US, EU and Victoria Nuland promised them

www.rt.com...

HEY VICKY (Victoria), YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR PEOPLE ARE CALLING

I am fully aware that the US helps to install governments for their own ends, like a lot of other big governments do. I still do not see where we helped Nazis or Nazi wannabes in this.

And if one person calls me asleep or a sheeple...I swear I will troll you with inappropriate memes.
edit on 21-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You said it. US got what they wanted out of Ukraine. We are done with them now nazi's or otherwise. Yes, even with the NATO training, we are done with them.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Care to name any Nazis in power in Ukraine? In your own words.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

Nazis Rioting in Kiev Ukraine, Will USA help out again

Thanks for posting this.

Paul Craig Roberts said the Ukraine people had been duped and used by the US to further their own interests. Seems the Ukrainians are waking up to this themselves now.

Just goes to show how unscrupulous the US govt is and their how little their leaders care about anyone else but themselves.

This is evidence the Wolfawitzs doctrine is very much alive and being implemented

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Care to name any Nazis in power in Ukraine? In your own words.
The "Nazis" in Ukraine are all dead. The wannabes and groupies remain as fallout from German occupation during WWII.

Try not to be too obvious…

Most disturbing of all has been the mainstream Western media’s almost Soviet-grade wall somehow erected against critical mention of the far-right component of Ukraine’s 2014 history, rendering any such thought as worthy of ridicule on New York Times opinion pages last spring.

link to article

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The "Nazis" in Ukraine are all dead. The wannabes and groupies remain as fallout from German occupation during WWII.

There are neo-Nazi groups in Russia too, so this is not something uniquely Ukrainian, and besides they are small in number and do not inhabit positions of authority. The term "ultranationalist" is used interchangeably by some people to mean "Nazi", as shown by the OP. Are the Scottish Nationalists ultranationalists, or is the rise of Russian nationalism a feature of "ultranationalism"?

> Oh, just in - squeaky clean Russia - Guardian

We can trade pictures of Ukrainians and Russians with Swastikas and doing Nazi salutes, if you like.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The subject is Ukraine, not Russia.

"Russians" helped defeat the Nazis, remember?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yet, contrary to the OP and others, the Ukrainians are not Nazis. In the context of Russia and the Russian propaganda, Russia is a feature of this discussion. Difficult, I know.

Russia did help defeat Nazism, that's not relevant to the discussion and not disputed. Nor is the Holodomor where Soviets killed off millions of Ukrainians, nor the Crimea Tatar genocide.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Yea, anything can be discussed but the 'new' Nazi like thugs in Ukraine. Bwah wah, they didn't get theirs. The pittance of dollars paid them to overthrow their own government is run dry, all they got is more chores (attacking people in the East of their country, and now protesting the Minsk accord, and hey, they're hungry too and tired of being puppets of NATO and bwah, wah…

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yea, anything can be discussed but the 'new' Nazi like thugs in Ukraine.

Ah, so there's progress. The Ukrainians are no longer Nazis, they are Nazi like.

I don't suppose that if I keep pressing you to be specific on who these Nazi like people are, you will eventually concede that they are just people rejecting Russian autocracy and belligerence?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
originally posted by: paraphi

I don't suppose that if I keep pressing you to be specific on who these Nazi like people are, you will eventually concede that they are just people rejecting Russian autocracy and belligerence?

I'm pressing you, you want names? They're all hooded, disguising their faces and intent just like the OG's did. Just like you are trying to do for them right here in this thread.

As far as Nazi symbolism…

It s just Nazi like, too.

top topics

join