It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Predict A RIAT- The photo thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

It's easiest when sober :-)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

its definitely easier when sober and not walking.

Edit: its also easier when you know what you are doing with a laptop and photos. This is the second time now ive tried posting and my pictures keep messing about. Any admin/mods viewing this thread i do apologise for the constant cock ups I WILL be posting photos as much as i can
edit on 16-8-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just testing to see if my images posting works with a different image uploader
Considering its being spoke about at the moment, Battle of Britain memorial flight, 3 Spitfires 1 Hurricane and Lancaster bomber
imgur.com...

Ok so that works just need to work out how to have the pictures pop up instead of the link
edit on 17-8-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If you click on the picture, you'll get a bunch of links pop up. Use the one that starts [ img]. Copy that, and paste it into the post.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I'm getting there thanks for shoving me in the right direction, when using my phone (iPhone 6) it doesn't want to give me the [ img] link .. I'm going to have a play around for a bit but got to head out in a min. Thanks for helping though I'm sure you have better things to be doing lol

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The F-18s are refueling so I'm in a holding pattern.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Are they what you called Rhinos in the ADS-B thread ? I was going to ask but didn't want to seem stupid. I think it's about time I purchased a laptop instead of having to share one instead of messing around with my phone. Oh and I'm glad I'm not the only who uses aviation terminology in normal day life.

My job is to unload, what you guys call 18 wheelers? When they are queued up and my boss asks me what they are doing I sometimes say .. oh they are in a holding pattern. I get a look as if to say what the hell am I talking about to which then I have to say in normal language .. they are waiting for me I'll be unloading them when I'm ready

edit on 17-8-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The F-18A-D are called Bugs, the E/F are called Rhinos. It's an easier way to identify between the two, without saying Hornet and Super Hornet.
edit on 8/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They are just hornets to me lol .. Even when I heard about the Growler i looked it up and just said to myself .. meh that's a hornet. So much to learn, thanks for the input

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Technically they are, but the Rhino and Growler are quite a bit larger. They share commonality with the Legacy aircraft, but the airframe and avionics are changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join