It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Ripped Off the Chains of Political Correctness...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Even if Trump is not elected, we owe him a great debt...

No longer will people be allowed to blur the line between legal and illegal immigration.

Why? Because Trump doesn't have a filter for his mouth all of a sudden everyone is going to maintain the strict boundaries between legal and illegal immigrants?

Our Veterans no longer deserve to be treated as third class citizens.

From the guy who called a POW not a hero? You know, if it was anyone else besides McCain, everyone would be calling for Trump's head for saying what he said.

No longer will government employees be untouchable. They will be accountable.

How is he going to do this? Magically change government job security measures? Run government offices as for profit enterprises? I'm really curious how this is supposed to be accomplished.

Trump has ripped off the chains of Political Correctness.

For that alone...I thank him.

Awesome. He says things that the right pretends like they aren't allowed to say anymore.

May I ask how being captured by the VC makes one a war hero?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: notmyrealname

First things first: Donald Trump has filed for corporate bankruptcy four times, in 1991, 1992, 2004 and 2009.

www.forbes.com...

It was four times.

So what you're saying here is, worst case scenario The Donald gets elected, we should certainly insist on the security deposit, first, and last months rent on the White House before he's allowed to claim the residence?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I thought Obama did that. Yep, haven't read all the reply's but that's my initial thought.
edit on 21-7-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Mods please remove
edit on 21-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: misunderstood post

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Trump being so high in the GOP polls
says more about how crappy the never ending list of GOP candidates are
than it says about great Trump is.

I agree 100%. The people are tired of the wars, the capital flight, the lack of gainful employment, the social discord and the never-ending stream of lies coming from DC. Special interest groups and lobbyists run the nation with the media being completely controlled by the narrative given to them from Reuters or AP. The whole thing seems to be an episode of survivor more than a serious election of serious matters and we the people are to blame for feeding the frenzy. The only way I would vote for the Trump is if he had Ron Paul as a running mate.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Harry Truman, may have been a little more eloquent than The Hair but he was certainly a plain speaker that often got people a little ruffled. He really didn't care who got offended if he was speaking the truth and his mind. He had two terms.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Why do we owe him a great debt when all he has done is payed lip service to those he wishes to garner votes from. He does not present anything new to the American voter and just because he has loose lips and is rude, does not mean he is any more capable than any of the other goons running for president.

In fact, Trump owes me for wasting my time.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know what Trumps' platform is?

Or are we automatically dismissing him because he has funny hair and a big mouth?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

WWIII was set in motion by Obama letting fanatics get their 100 Billions back and not have to do a damn thing to prove they are following the rules.

There a over 300,000 criminal Illegal Aliens in America because Obama didnt uphold the law.

Maybe you own a business or maybe you don't, but the most successful people in life fail and they fail alot. What the successful people do is they get back up and make it happen instead of crying about it.

I wonder how many people where hoping for so much more when Obama was elected? I wonder now how black people thought Obama was going to change everything for them! What happened?!?! Not a damn thing. Perhaps thats why they are killing each other in our inner cities, that why they are rioting! They had hope but now it is gone. Obama's promises turned out to be a farce.

My point is America needs a leader who isn't beholden to corporate agendas. America needs a leader that focuses on the peoples needs, hopes, and aspirations.

This is most likely a mute point as there is to much money and power against such a person. If someone like that does get through the cracks they are exterminated. Lincoln, JFK, the attempt on Reagan are good examples of that.

Did anyone ask themselves why Trump is doing so well in the polls? Perhaps because he doesn't take any # and his vision is to get America back to what we used to be! A country for the people, by the people, of the people.

Trump is not my first choice but my other choices are sitting the background waiting and personally it pisses me off. It's a step in the right direction for someone to call it like it is!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Or are we automatically dismissing him because he has funny hair and a big mouth?

In fairness, *some* of his stated positions are pretty damn solid.
-He favors robust tariffs on imported goods from countries with low cost of labor.
-He favors tax credits for domestic production
-He's opposed to Common Core
-He's very pro-2nd Amendment
-He's pro repealing and replacing the ACA
-He's anti-amnesty, Pro-enforcement of standing immigration laws
-He's honest about the real unemployment rates
-His tax policies are fair and intelligent
-He favors "To the victors go the spoils" which makes military conflicts pay for themselves.
-He favors legalizing and taxing certain recreational narcotics.

These are his stated positions... recent history has shown us that the stated doesn't always equal reality after a candidate is elected, however.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thanks!

Can't say I disagree with his platform.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I can assure you, that a man of Trump's business wealth does not get where he is in life without being a calculating, manipulative, chameleon minded, ruthless individual. This is a man who has a poker face that could win oscars, and the fact that people misinterpret that is what gives him the ability to attract folk to his cause. In reality, there is every chance that this man is playing the public like a God damned fiddle, and that all his awkwardness and buffoonery are just part of that poker face.

The very thing that makes him a good businessman, in terms of profits at least, is the very same thing that would make him a bloody poor national leader. There are enough ruthless men and women in government. These people are NOT people you want to be put in charge of anything more valuable and fragile than a coal shovel. Compassion is lacking, intolerance is already at too great an ebb, and the world stage is littered with chances for a professional backstabber to cause a massive amount of damage, to enormous numbers of lives, not just within his own nation, but around the whole world.

Frankly, I think the man is full of it, and will sell the ever loving hell out of your country, right out from under you at a pace that would make your head spin.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

-He favors robust tariffs on imported goods from countries with low cost of labor.
-He favors "To the victors go the spoils" which makes military conflicts pay for themselves.

These are his stated positions... recent history has shown us that the stated doesn't always equal reality after a candidate is elected, however.

Pretty solid list really...

Trump also has one thing going for him that nobody else has...He's not a Politician.

He doesn't play by the same rules...He makes up his own.

I would like to see his pen and phone...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
American political correctness was first conceived in Moscow.
edit on 21-7-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The media hates, hates, hates him, and that's good enough for me right now.

Think about that. The reality is that the media LOVES him! Trump is like a lightening rod for news coverage. MSNBC's ratings go up every time they have a Trump story. Every time I look at CNN, they're talking about Trump. I'm actually getting tired of the coverage, even though I love hearing about his antics and he's so entertaining.

The media doesn't hate Trump. If they did, they'd ignore him and go after the serious candidates.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

All of the other candidates are progressive ideal pushing puppets willing to sell this country out for money and power. Trump is not one of them and for this reason alone I will vote for him.

Trump has Donated over 200k to the Clinton Foundation.....

he has given over 500k to people like Harry Reid , arguably one of the worst people for this country weve had in a long time...

Hes admittted to loving lobbyist because theyve made millions.......

Hes flip flopped from Democrat to Republican depending where the winds were and which was better for his pocket book

If you think he wont turn on the American People to fatten his checking account, given his obvious history

you are sadly mistaken and youre falling for the trap

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He's got the GOP by the shorthairs!

They better be careful trying to get him booted out of the GOP, because if he runs as Independent, he will assure a Democrat victory in 2016. The Big Banks are shelling out cash to both Hillary and Jeb, so in reality unless Trump did have a chance in hell of winning, it would just be 4 more years of Clinton/Bush's/Obama, further selling off our Republic at "Firesale" prices.

Either way, instead of getting mad at our political circus, I am for once enjoying watching them squirm!

No he wont, he will fall apart in the debates...

The man has NEVER been challenged in debates...

hes use to being able to sit on his bully pulpit and say whatever he wants, hes never had someone whose strong in politics and actually KNOWS what the hell they are talking about, hit him with facts......

He will blow apart

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have read that Trump needs a filter, why?? That IMO is what the problem is with everybody else (false fronts and no follow through).
People also seem to try to tell the future with the way they feel now, ie, "Trumps all talk" and you know this how?, he hasn't even had a chance to try yet.

Ok, and enough with the broken record about the bankruptcy, your info is not even right:
*Only Trump-related companies have filed for corporate bankruptcy four separate times,
he has never actually declared bankruptcy himself,
he uses the laws to corporate advantage, which is smart!

Nobody wants a fake filtered puppet as a president but now it seems nobody wants a real unfiltered self thinking/speaking president.... geezz! * face has been palmed since 2008!*

Trump for President!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 7/21/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Pretty solid list really...

Trump also has one thing going for him that nobody else has...He's not a Politician.

He doesn't play by the same rules...He makes up his own.

I would like to see his pen and phone...

Thats a nice list of platitudes........

Where are his solutions?

He HAS NONE, wake up people

The guy hasnt tried to get any bills passed.......he has NO idea how to get it done....

hes got NO solutions.......

"yeah im for that...." thats great how can we get it done " uhhhhhh......SHUT UP IM TRUMP!"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join