It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Ripped Off the Chains of Political Correctness...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
jesus, can't we all agree to ignore this A**hole?...he's not going to win. he' a joke and a clown with a fat wallet, that's it.

I'm beginning to think Trump is less a joke and is moving into absolutely certifiable territory. He just gave out Lindsey Graham's personal cell phone number in retaliation for calling Trump a jackass. Trump just doesn't seem to give a %&$# about playing nice and given how popular he is in the polls, how out of control will the other candidates become to compete with him?
edit on 7/21/2015 by Cheddarhead because: fixed a typo

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wish everyone would drop the word "political" from the phrase...it's just correctness....nothing political about it....there is a correct was to say something...and countess incorrect ways to say it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

He accomplished this how?

Trump, he's an arrogant showman who has no filter but how did he accomplish anything on your little list there?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Ok, more like the actions they take around him. HuffPo has banned all content featuring him apparently. The usual outrage tactics aren't working.

Watching his ego shoot sparks off of O'Reilly's last night was just sheer awesome.

Then reading his response to the Des Moines register made me giggle.

It's been so long since someone has actually fought media criticism with open contempt in this country. Gingrich had the magic for a while during the early debates last time, but this time, Trump's really nailing people in the proverbial nads on all sides, and it's making me laugh.

Let everyone exhaust themselves on him and then we can go on later when it's more of a sane time to start thinking about elections, and who knows Donald "The Camacho" Trump may even still be there.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is 24% and the frontrunner mean being popular in the polls? Well they don't call it the party of stupid for no reason.

Clinton will crush him she is well experienced with debating conservatives but she fails against liberals.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
People are starting to embrace Sociopathic Bullies.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
So far Trump the only one i would even think about voting for. Rand Paul too much of a flip flop, he loves Israel more than he does this country just like Sanders.

It's comments like this that show the kind of supporters that Trump attracts. Misinformed voters who don't know what they're talking about.

Sanders is not a fan of Israel's Policies or Netunyahu. To say that he loves Israel more than this country is just ignorance and a total lie. It takes about 2 seconds to verify that too but you don't even bother do you. It fits your incorrect narrative so you just go with it and repeat it as if it's true.

But is it any surprise that Trump would attract the voters who are both misinformed and might also harbor some kind of racist views??? Not a surprise at all actually. Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I am surprised it is so hard to understand.

People hate DC, Polictics and most of all Politicians.

Nobody likes Trump...They just hate everything DC. More...

edit on 21-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is saying things as they are and being a twat for the sake of being a twat.

And Trump is a twat.

To lead the worlds most important country one needs to have at least some semblence of decorum and manners.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
a reply to: Sremmos80

Im not a fan of how Trump shot back at McCain's "crazies" remarks but what is idiotic about making America great again? What is idiotic about Americans concern about illegal immigration? What is idiotic about wanting to maintain a strong military and take care of our Vets? What is idiotic about more jobs in America? Just curious...

Nothing wrong in wanting America to be great.

I just think trump is not the way to go.

He will likely either start WW3, alienate all US allies or bankrupt the US like hes done to his buisness TWICE!

And you really think he cares for you? The USA?

Come on he just wants to line his pockets. His past record of dodgy buisness practices speaks to that!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That is what scares me the most, that people just want to like him because he pisses off people they don't like.

Why do we think this guy isn't just as bad as those politicians?

What has he done that shows he isn't all about him and what he can get out of it?

Just like our politicians.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Four times, he has gone bankrupt four times.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No that is not correct. He has had four companies that have filed bankruptcy however that little detail gets missed every time. Heck, I do not even like Trump however, he does seem to be upsetting the status quo applecart; I like that!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: beezzer
I've seen more people on this site hurl more vile and disgusting insults at vets than Trump ever could.

And those people are still members today!

Are those members running to be commander in chief?

So we have one set of standards for politicians and another set of standards for the rest of society?

Ummmmm....yes.

It's not only two sets of standards, we have hundreds of sets of standards. I have a different set of standards for doctors than I do for teachers. I have a different set of standards for elementary school teachers than I do for high school teachers. I have a different set of standards for senators than I do for representatives.

So yes, I have different standards for someone running for President than I do for random internet strangers that are members of a conspiracy forum.

If you don't understand that society has different sets of standards for different people and professions...then you are going to have a hard time going through life.

But I don't think you have a hard time understanding this concept...I think you are only pretending you do...because I would wager that you have different standards for different people as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

First things first: Donald Trump has filed for corporate bankruptcy four times, in 1991, 1992, 2004 and 2009.

www.forbes.com...

It was four times.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: mOjOm

I am surprised it is so hard to understand.

People hate DC, Polictics and most of all Politicians.

Nobody likes Trump...They just hate everything DC. More...

I get that. By default most people hate politicians like they do lawyers. So I understand the dislike for something and cheering the person who takes a stand against it. But the guy is an ignorant bully with severe diarrhea of the mouth. It's truly like watching a monkey humping a cactus. It's fun to laugh at for a minute but it's just sad and a little dangerous.

Also, like they say "there is no bad publicity". Trump is using this to his advantage which just makes more of a spectacle of our entire system. Which I admit is already a disaster, but this isn't how to fix it. It's guys like him that are part of the problem, not the solution. Government shouldn't be a joke, or a display of macho BS and talking smack about race relations or other countries. That isn't professional and other leaders aren't going to see that as positive. They'll see that as us being unstable and not in control.

It's like how they say, "look the part". If you want to look professional, you dress and act like one. This country has been slowly becoming either a joke or a nightmare in the eyes of the rest of the world for a while now. It wasn't always like this either. The reason stuff like "American Exceptional-ism" and ideas like that even exists is because it used to be true. This country used to be something people around the world either feared or admired but always respected. Now we're just feared because we're brutal and unstable. That's both internally and externally.

link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

No that is not correct. He has had four companies that have filed bankruptcy however that little detail gets missed every time. Heck, I do not even like Trump however, he does seem to be upsetting the status quo applecart; I like that!

He owns over 500 businesses.

Trump scares the hell out of people who are leaching off the American taxpayer.

It just shows these 15 are cowards. They fear Trump and want him gone.

We deserve a candidate that will stand up to Trump... Where are they ?

If you can't beat Trump in the arena of ideas...You can't be President.

link   

Historically speaking 4 US presidents have filed bankruptcy:
Thomas Jefferson
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
William McKinley - won presidency three years after his bankruptcy.

All bankruptcies were regarding a failed business.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Trump being so high in the GOP polls
says more about how crappy the never ending list of GOP candidates are
than it says about great Trump is.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: notmyrealname

First things first: Donald Trump has filed for corporate bankruptcy four times, in 1991, 1992, 2004 and 2009.

www.forbes.com...

It was four times.

Is the concept of corporate bankruptcy the part you missed in your own post?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join