It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Ripped Off the Chains of Political Correctness...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: whyamIhere

What are you talking about? In English grammar, you put a double space between paragraphs to complete a thought. I separated all your points by breaking down the paragraphs. It's not MY fault you don't know how to write proper paragraphs. It's not like I deleted any parts of your post or anything.

Didn't say you changed or altered anything.

I'm saying...that paragraph you just wrote conveys your thoughts perfectly.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
You know what a good leadership trait is, tact.

It is sad that we want to celebrate this man just because he runs his mouth and says idiotic things.

I know, by that logic, we should vote in Kanye West as President. Same ego and suffers from verbal diarrhea just like Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Our Veterans no longer deserve to be treated as third class citizens.

Except those who were "captured"... He doesn't like them.

Seriously, I agree with you. Political Correctness is not his strong suit. He doesn't give a crap who gets offended at what he says. Of course, that simply won't flush in the political world today, so he'll never make the nomination, but he's sure fun to watch! Despite the fact that I can't stand him, he has said a lot of things that need to be said. Too bad his "antics" are being focused on instead of the meat of some of his points...

He did not say that he did not like those who were captured. Reversing a statement like that is complete misdirection. Also since when is getting captured an honor? Since when is failing in your objective something to be proud of. It is a part of war; a part that does not happen much because we are good at war. I have just as much respect for those that were captured as I do for those that avoided it however I do not give special praise to those who did. I was shot during the commission of my duties and the phrase enemy marksmanship award comes to my mind. But, then again, that is my opinion.
edit on 21-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: I am not a fan of predictive text

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

So does that mean you aren't going to answer my questions and concerns then?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Since the POW flag has existed. You know, this thing?

edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Im not a fan of how Trump shot back at McCain's "crazies" remarks but what is idiotic about making America great again? What is idiotic about Americans concern about illegal immigration? What is idiotic about wanting to maintain a strong military and take care of our Vets? What is idiotic about more jobs in America? Just curious...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It is sad that we want to celebrate this man just because he runs his mouth and says idiotic things.

So what's Biden's excuse then? They made him VP?

I think that's highly over-rated a good leader is a good leader.

Did Winston Churchill have tact? What about Patton?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And we honor their sacrifices, but that doesn't always mean we put them on a pedestal either.

If Trump personally prefers not to idolize people who were captured, then that's his prerogative. Are you now demanding that every person in the world should idolize former captives?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I know, by that logic, we should vote in Kanye West as President. Same ego and suffers from verbal diarrhea just like Trump.

So, let me see if I'm picking up what your putting down. You don't like Trump.

But Kanye ? Trump has way better hair. Why does Trump make you so angry ?

I can't stop laughing at him. This is the most fun I have ever had in Politics.

Let Trump speak. Defeat him in the arena of ideas. Defeat him with your vision.

If you don't like Trump...Defeat him. But, he has the right to be heard.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So by your logic all anyone in the military needs to do to be classified a hero is get caught and have a flag?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And no one is trying to silence him.

Just point out that what he is saying isn't all that great. If all he has going for him is that he isn't afraid to open his mouth before he puts his brain in gear then why are we still listening?

He can't even make a valid point without going over the top with it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Did I say that Biden is a good leader? He catches plenty if flak for what he says, just as he should.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And we honor their sacrifices, but that doesn't always mean we put them on a pedestal either.

If Trump personally prefers not to idolize people who were captured, then that's his prerogative. Are you now demanding that every person in the world should idolize former captives?

Not really. Just responding to that poster's point. Honoring POW's has been part of American culture for a long time. Pretending like it was non-existent up until Trump said what he said about McCain is being intellectually dishonest. Like I said, if Trump had said that about any OTHER veteran who was a POW, he'd have people from all sides of the political spectrum calling for his head.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

How he went about saying it. With over generalizations on the imigrants, not being to not go after a vet while saying vets needing more support .

No problems with him saying he wants to make America great again, or wanting to make more jobs. Get back you me when he says how.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Um... That was said sarcastically. If you honestly believe that I want Kanye to be President then you aren't understanding what I'm putting down.

I'd be laughing too if it weren't for so many Americans taking him seriously and thinking he would actually FIX things. THAT worries me immensely. In FACT, I WAS laughing until I started seeing his fanclub start rabidly defending him and praising his words like he's the second coming of Jesus or something.

Point out where I've said that he must be banned from speaking or that he can't be at any political debates. I'm entirely willing to let him speak and let his own words kill him. I'm more worried about his rabid supporters.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It was a bad choice of words by an amateur politician.

It seems to me they want Trump out of the Primary.

I can't wait to see somebody defeat Trumps ideas.

Not just disqualify him because he says things you don't like.

Also, I agree. There is no law about liking soldiers who were not captured.

edit on 21-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Actually, MY logic says that any member of the Armed Forces, past or present is a hero, but hey whatever you say.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What ideas had he said beside the wall?

How can he be defeated om something he hasn't said.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Um... That was said sarcastically. If you honestly believe that I want Kanye to be President then you aren't understanding what I'm putting down.

I'd be laughing too if it weren't for so many Americans taking him seriously and thinking he would actually FIX things. THAT worries me immensely. In FACT, I WAS laughing until I started seeing his fanclub start rabidly defending him and praising his words like he's the second coming of Jesus or something.

Point out where I've said that he must be banned from speaking or that he can't be at any political debates. I'm entirely willing to let him speak and let his own words kill him. I'm more worried about his rabid supporters.

I didn't mean you wanted him silenced. I meant Rubio and the others...

They must defeat him. I see an opportunity for someone with a vision.

His rabid supporters are pissed. There really is a Silent Majority.

Although, I'm not sure they are the majority anymore.

*Note to you: You're a great writer. Don't chop it up. Leave that for poor writers.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What ideas had he said beside the wall?

How can he be defeated om something he hasn't said.

That's my point.

There are all kinds of opportunity for anyone not afraid to stand up to Trump.

The Wall is ignorant....However, the Veteran stuff hits home in middle America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join