It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Ripped Off the Chains of Political Correctness...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Obviously it is very sad that we as a nation will NEVER all agree on the same views or beliefs, NEVER!
So we will continue to burn life time quickly like a cheap candle.

I mean all the Trump haters have the right to not support or even like the guy at all, but how about all of us people who felt the same way about Obama, and we've been dealing with it for the last 7 years!!

Trump for President!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumStickNinja
a reply to: whyamIhere

As an independent, I like the fact that he speaks his mind. He doesn't really care if he offends people, which is the mentality of a hard nosed business man. While it might certainly bite him in the end, it's refreshing to see someone truly speak their mind. Whether I agree with his stances or not is beside the point.

I have to agree with you 100% there!!! I'm so sick and tired of lying politicians with their hidden agendas, destroying our country and fooling us all...and remaining in power. I would much rather have each person running for office connected to a lie detector. Trump? I think he is his own lie detector. He tells us who is actually is, what he wants to do and I believe him. And he happens to reflect what many want also.

Right now...if he made it to the election...I would vote for him for his honesty alone. He can't screw us up anymore than this and previous administrations have. It is time for a REAL change. Not another lie.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
With the debate looming...

Can't wait to hear "You have had 30 years to fix immigration".

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Lol ya the guy is so honest.

He can't even tell the truth about what he is worth.

His shady business deals and four bankrupcies speak volumes for his honesty too.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
To be completely honest I never believed Trump would do this well.

I like Trump. I was the first ATS member to come out of the Trump closet.

I looked at the threads I wrote months ago and was viciously attack.

I still am for that matter...but, you have to give me credit for one thing.

"Trump has Ripped Off the Chains of Political Correctness".

Trump 2016 ...Because he drives my rivals bat sh!t crazy.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So doing some business today at a partner business and in comes a truck delivery. The guys I'm working with get to unloading their delivery.

The truck driver get into a conversation after he says "look at these gloves! Just bought them and they're already tore up" jokingly I say "bet they're from China" he takes one off and sure enough that's where from.

We chat bit about jobs going overseas and next thing he says "you know what" "I'm voting for the guy who'll bring jobs back" "because nothing else can happen unless people have jobs"

Next thing he says is "between immigrants and jobs going overseas I'm sick of working 12 hours a day to make a living, I'm not racist but this has to stop"

More of similar view was discussed and everything he made a point about fit Donald Trump to a tee.

This fine gentleman was an African American in his mid-fifties who expressed good common sense and a fine grasp of issues during the entire conversation.

He was so Joe average I seriously doubt his opinion was an anomaly among his peers.

I have thought and this conversation reinforced my belief that both D and R establishment is way out of touch with average Americans no matter their race.

edit on 22-9-2015 by Phoenix because: Add comment

edit on 22-9-2015 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Even funnier is how they assume all Hispanic's hate Trump.

People just want jobs....No BS...just jobs.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A thread from last Summer...

Fun to go back and see where we were at.

edit on 26-5-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I was wrong. I didn't think Trump would make it this far but there's still 7 months to go. A lot can happen in 7 mo.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I was wrong. I didn't think Trump would make it this far but there's still 7 months to go. A lot can happen in 7 mo.

Nobody could of predicted this.

And you're right, it's far from over.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join