It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Ripped Off the Chains of Political Correctness...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I can't say I disagree, I neeeed to see this man in some debates.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Kind of like being unable to look away from a traffic accident ...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A lot of people say Trump is a democratic plant to make the GOP look foolish.

But it may be that after Trump goes down it may serve to make the GOP candidates left in the race look sober and sane in comparison…thereby helping them.

So this conspiracy works both ways in that he may be a GOP plant for the reasons enumerated above.

Or even if it isn't any conspiracy the fact is Trumps actions may in the end serve to help a GOP candidate get elected.

The dems who are so happy about Trump messing up the GOP race may be wrong

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm just going to leave this here ...

"Admit it: You People Want to See How Far This Goes, Don't You? - The Onion

by Donald Trump

The latest polls are out, and just as I predicted, I’m leading the Republican presidential race by a wide margin. You might be wondering how that could be. After all, it’s hardly been a month since I entered the field and I’ve already alienated America’s largest immigrant population, seen dozens of my high-profile business deals implode one after the other, and publicly insulted a national hero’s military service, all while not offering a single viable policy idea. But none of that matters at all, and my candidacy continues to surge forward, because none of you—not a single one of you—can look away. Not even for a second.

Admit it: You people want to see just how far this goes, don’t you?

You guys can do what you like before Hillary is anointed your candidate.

The Republicans get to pretend Trump matters until Bush is anointed.

It's a fantasy dammit....What's with the buzzkill ? We all know how this ends.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It's a fantasy dammit....What's with the buzzkill ? We all know how this ends.

I can so relate! I want Bernie Sanders to beat Hillary. That's my fantasy! Go Bernie!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Trump will be a beast in the debates! I'm sure the PC heads will have kittens over it.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

And I'm hoping for Condoleeza Rice and Cory Booker!

Talk about fantasy.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's like WWE smackdown.

Will there be a ladder match?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Sorry, you can't just talk out your butt in a debate.

You actually have to debate civilly which Trump is having a hard time showing that he can do.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: kyleplatinum

Sorry, you can't just talk out your butt in a debate.

You actually have to debate civilly which Trump is having a hard time showing that he can do.

Then better check your feelings at the door!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

When did the glorification of rudeness become a conservative value, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm disgusted. I've read many threads about Trump and I'm hearing so many talk about the entertainment aspect, of how funny it is to watch/listen to him.

Well-the election season isn't about having fun and being entertained. It's serious business we're looking at here, and we ought to be taking it more seriously. People are watching us, people are beginning to think our country and it's politics are laughable.. and they are!

If Trump decides to back out right before disclosure, I think he should be arrested. Perhaps there is nothing in the law about conspiracy to screw with elections. Probably because it's never been so damn obvious.

I laugh and have a sense of humor where it belongs, this is not the place. Using the political arena for entertainment is really low class. Trump has no shame.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

It'd become really entertaining if Trump gets the nomination and has a higher podium, better lighting, sound effects and more fake Greek columns than Obama had!

Now that was entertainment!

Despite contrarian opinion (wishful thinking) I think he's in for the win.

edit on 22-7-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

It'd become really entertaining if Trump gets the nomination and has a higher podium, better lighting, sound effects and more fake Greek columns than Obama had!

Now that was entertainment!

Despite contrarian opinion (wishful thinking) I think he's in for the win.

And you may be right. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It should/would be serious business if we actually had a say in it; we don't. Might as well get a laugh out of it as there is nobody serious that is running. The movie Idiocracy is a documentary….

edit on 22-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: coffee still in keyboard...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
It should/would be serious business if we actually had a say in it; we don't. Might as well get a laugh out of it as there is nobody serious that is running. The movie Idiocracy is a documentary….

Probably because nobody serious actually wants to run. I don't know. All I know is that Trump is chump.IMO

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Trump is making the most of fu money - I'll vote for him becuase its about time we had an achiever make a run at it.

All of these suck face phonies can take a hike afaic

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Yes born with a silver spoon and screwing people left and right on his way up.

Real achiever.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Even if Trump is not elected, we owe him a great debt...

You might want to check his bank balance, as I think you'll find you've already paid him 'his share'... and then some!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Wow, seen a bit of this on the parody shows, I think the Simpsons had a show with Trump in it, it was semi amusing like usual. So I figured something was going on. But nah! Same ol #. I do believe trump did or said something last time around the presidential elections, and before that as well. Its kind of what he does, hes a salesman after all.

As for McCain, old guy should go back to the many houses he cant remember he has, there was even a video around here about somebody asking him how many houses he has and the guy couldn't remember. Now you know your on the peoples level when you cant remember how many houses you have and have to have your secretary get back with that answer. No doubt he did his part by serving his country, even with shenanigans in tow, there was even a thread around here about how he accidentally killed off some thousands of sailors because he wanted to show off, not sure if its true or not.

But hey you had something like 58,220 in that little scrape called the vietnam war. He was far from the only one to get captured, he was just one of the few who like trump had a rich daddy and family so he did not end up in a ditch with a bullet in his head,. There are many others who got captured who were not so lucky. And trump? The guy is a moron, but a rich moron who makes lots of people in china lots of money. For the most part he sells overpriced apartment suits to rich people so they dont have to waste all that money at the auction house buying that $ 50,000 umbrella which was once owned by James dean.

But hey, I suppose you could say Trump is scaring the opposition and shaking and moving things and has the establishment oh so scared. Oh ya! Any minute now he will slap either Stone Cold Steve Austin or the Rock on the hand and tag him in for the next duet in this ballad. Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Ah the two favorite pastimes of the American public, wrassling and politics.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join