It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has Ripped Off the Chains of Political Correctness...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Even if Trump is not elected, we owe him a great debt...

No longer will people be allowed to blur the line between legal and illegal immigration.

Our Veterans no longer deserve to be treated as third class citizens.

No longer will government employees be untouchable. They will be accountable.

Trump has ripped off the chains of Political Correctness.

For that alone...I thank him.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Would you help by providing examples of these things? I can see why you would like him if these things are true, but I have not seen or interpreted him in that way at all. It would be appreciated!

Thanks!

- AB
edit on 21-7-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

As an independent, I like the fact that he speaks his mind. He doesn't really care if he offends people, which is the mentality of a hard nosed business man. While it might certainly bite him in the end, it's refreshing to see someone truly speak their mind. Whether I agree with his stances or not is beside the point.

edit on 21-7-2015 by DrumStickNinja because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You do not owe that man a single thing.

People have been talking out of their rectums for years, and the man is nothing new in that regard. He just happens to be quite good at it, that's all.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

All of the other candidates are progressive ideal pushing puppets willing to sell this country out for money and power. Trump is not one of them and for this reason alone I will vote for him.

He should hire me or someone who will help him round the edges off and keep a straight line. Ideology wins elections......People latch on and momentum is gained by talking points and simple actions. Is it all illusions and misdirection....YA.

Trump.....Keep it simple and direct. You need to travel and and meet the people. This is all about selling your ideology. You need a plan.......You need it now.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

People have been talking out of their rectums for years, and the man is nothing new in that regard. He just happens to be quite good at it, that's all.

Actually he is not good at it........He is not polished or metered. So what you are saying is 100% false. He just lays it out for everyone to pick apart. The other candidates meter themselves and have very polished delivery systems in place.
edit on 21-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Except those who were "captured"... He doesn't like them.

Seriously, I agree with you. Political Correctness is not his strong suit. He doesn't give a crap who gets offended at what he says. Of course, that simply won't flush in the political world today, so he'll never make the nomination, but he's sure fun to watch! Despite the fact that I can't stand him, he has said a lot of things that need to be said. Too bad his "antics" are being focused on instead of the meat of some of his points...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I agree 100% but the MSM is just preparing Trump for the Inquisition fire....
nowdays the MSM makes the news, then reports it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No longer will people be allowed to blur the line between legal and illegal immigration.

Let me start by saying I am a veteran . My dad served in the Korean war. My grandfather ( he served with Patton's 3rd army) and most of his relations served in WW2 . One of his brothers was awarded the purple heart at the battle of Bastogne (which I have now) .He positively refused to stop fighting and get medical assistance . For this , I kind of understand where Trump was coming from. He misspoke the point terribly . But I absolutely agree with his lack of PC. As the freedom of speech is in the Constitution and all military personnel swear an oath to protect it , how could I do otherwise ? I may not agree with what a person says , but I will still defend their right to say it...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

He's got the GOP by the shorthairs!

They better be careful trying to get him booted out of the GOP, because if he runs as Independent, he will assure a Democrat victory in 2016. The Big Banks are shelling out cash to both Hillary and Jeb, so in reality unless Trump did have a chance in hell of winning, it would just be 4 more years of Clinton/Bush's/Obama, further selling off our Republic at "Firesale" prices.

Either way, instead of getting mad at our political circus, I am for once enjoying watching them squirm!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

That is so true..and they talk out of their arses as well!

The other thing is, while I like the OP, (he's a luvverly boy) I don't see how this is going to make every gubment employee accountable, Area 51 is the supreme example and from the supreme leader...every year they sign off a waiver to protect the air force's, and by default, the CIA activities in Groom lake from any investigation. This effectively stops Area51 workers from suing the government over life threatening illnesses they received from burning toxic materials there, that is the #tyist, and most cowardly thing any caring government can do, and ol' Trumpy baby will have to do it too...Meh! It makes you want to spit!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere I twice owned the POS trump home line of beds that were broken terrible quality yet marketed as high end. That alone will make me never vote for him. If he can't control his on quality, how can he do it for the whole country. He cuts corners, and just cares about his pockets. Sorry to inform you all, this country would not improve with him as president, and he has NO intention of being president, he just wants to increase his profile.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Why? Because Trump doesn't have a filter for his mouth all of a sudden everyone is going to maintain the strict boundaries between legal and illegal immigrants?

From the guy who called a POW not a hero? You know, if it was anyone else besides McCain, everyone would be calling for Trump's head for saying what he said.

How is he going to do this? Magically change government job security measures? Run government offices as for profit enterprises? I'm really curious how this is supposed to be accomplished.

Awesome. He says things that the right pretends like they aren't allowed to say anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Would you please do me a favor ?

On ATS you know we leave a line blank in the interest of the reader.

Sometimes this leads to incomplete thoughts and sentences.

So, if you wouldn't mind responding to the complete thought.

I would really appreciate it and I will respond to you in kind.

Thanks

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
He's not going to get elected, but this is the best political election EVER!

He's roasting the entire establishment and it's a thing of glory to behold. It doesn't matter who you are The Donald and his hair are coming for you.

And for those of you grousing about it ... why?! I could have sworn we all b****ed and moaned endlessly about how all of Washington and the press are just a big, bogus establishment. So here comes someone who's pissing in the pot and has no chance of doing anything serious, and you b**** and moan about that too?

Shoot! Might as well enjoy it. We'll all be back to the same old, same old soon enough.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What are you talking about? In English grammar, you put a double space between paragraphs to complete a thought. I separated all your points by breaking down the paragraphs. It's not MY fault you don't know how to write proper paragraphs. It's not like I deleted any parts of your post or anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You know what a good leadership trait is, tact.

It is sad that we want to celebrate this man just because he runs his mouth and says idiotic things.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Awesome. He says things that the right pretends like they aren't allowed to say anymore.

Perfectly said.

People confuse not being albe to say things with people willing to call you an ass when you speak like one.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ill take trump over bush, cruz, walker, hell any of the other GOP candidates..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Actually your so called "mettering" is more like all other politicians checking with their corporate donors as to how they should proceed. Hereby lies the problem. Corporations and the rich pay for elections and that cash comes with strings attached. The reason Trump resonates is because he is his own donor so he calls it like it is. Granted his delivery is a bit biting for some but people want the cold hard truths not all this sugar coated pc blabber most other politicians are putting out there.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join