It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gill Broussard's Planet 7X

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: UKTruth

According to his data, the planet should have circled round the back of the Sun and become visible on 16th Feb 2016.

Since 5 of April 2015 as far as i know, he has stated that X will show up in March 2016 and illuminate the clothed woman (Virgo) With 12 Crowns (Leo + Jupiter) and the moon under her foot. This line up of contellations is a exact date to the hour, min and seconds. So you must have missed it.

Furhter he states that..... When X passes around the sun and is heading towards us, we have 40 days to Wake up. He states that this is when we all will see it, and Our governments will tell us about it. Gill him self admitt that he have not seen it yet.

Since he predicts the time according to revelation 12.1. I doubt that he would make more than one claim. Because that Constellation would only add up at very specific times. And these times would have to add up to the rest of scripture as well.

I didnt miss anything. His march date is when he says we're going to get the fly past event and be bombarded by the tail of debris of planet X. We're in march now. Where is it? Is it going to appear out of nowhere form a different dimension? His charts say that it becomes visible in Feb 2016 as it rounds the sun and will appear initially as 7-8% the size of the moon.

Maybe you missed that? Fair enough if you did, but if you are still pushing this evidence then explain where it is now...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I see it. He must of messed up on that slide. Because on the slide With: The Appointed Time : Signs In The Heavans.. he uses the the date 25 and 26 of march 2016. On his software program he's date is the 26 of march at midnight.
So i Guess he messed up the information on that one slide. I would go for the software program date and location. Because that is what he actually means.

I also noticed in the video dated April 5th 2015 that he also messes up his dates. But that is probably do to the radio blog host interupting him all the time.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I see it. He must of messed up on that slide. Because on the slide With: The Appointed Time : Signs In The Heavans.. he uses the the date 25 and 26 of march 2016. On his software program he's date is the 26 of march at midnight.
So i Guess he messed up the information on that one slide. I would go for the software program date and location. Because that is what he actually means.

I also noticed in the video dated April 5th 2015 that he also messes up his dates. But that is probably do to the radio blog host interupting him all the time.

Good god man - get a grip. The 25th March is the date he says the planet will pass the Earth and we'll be battered by the tail of debris. The Feb date is when he said we'd see the planet appearing from behind the Sun on its way to Earth. He said it would be 7% the size of the moon and clearly visible in the sky, even during he day.

It's all complete horse manure and was done to sell DVDs and books.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Good god man - get a grip. The 25th March is the date he says the planet will pass the Earth and we'll be battered by the tail of debris. The Feb date is when he said we'd see the planet appearing from behind the Sun on its way to Earth. He said it would be 7% the size of the moon and clearly visible in the sky, even during he day.

Listen to what he is saying here in this video at 2:22:00 when he is actually talking about when X will pass through the clothed woman.

If he is not mentioning the 26th of march 2016 i must be Death too.

If you bother to see the Whole video you can see him also use the same slide as you showed. But Gill uses that slide to talk about something else. Not the actuall date we should start to see X.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Listen to what he is saying here in this video at 2:22:00 when he is actually talking about when X will pass through the clothed woman.

If he is not mentioning the 26th of march 2016 i must be Death too.

If you bother to see the Whole video you can see him also use the same slide as you showed. But Gill uses that slide to talk about something else. Not the actuall date we should start to see X.

You are not listening. The date of impact with the tail of debris (26th March) is not the same date as when he claims we will first see the planet. he claims first sight in Feb 2016. It's not here. It's not coming. Stop peddling rubbish.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

a reply to: ngchunter

Where do you observe from?

That's irrelevant and private. His orbital elements indicate that his Planet would have been visible from most of the world at the time I conducted my search.

Ok. I have now been looking through almoste everything he has been Publishing. So it has taken some time.

To make it short Gill does not know exactly where planet X will appear or exactly when it will appear. But according to his Research he predicts that X will show up according to scripture.

He shows charts of its orbit, according to his "research." I searched that orbit, not just one specific place, but a huge expanse of the sky along that orbit. Even if he were off by years I still would have covered it and found it.

The Germans made this sky disk Nebra to map the sky when X passed. The disc was recorded in Goseck Germany April 6. 1794 BCE.

Irrelevant. You can interpret that disc many different ways, having nothing to do with "planet X."

According to Gill's Research the 28th of march 2016. At midnight. Should be a very interesting time. Do to his research X should show up throught the constillation of Virgo.

It doesn't exist. I covered this already.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Where is it?

Unless you believe...you won't see it.

That's what some seem to believe.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Pretty sure it would have been noticed by the millions of amateur astronomers all over the planet...unless their all in on it.

So he can say what he wants it doesn't mean it's true.

But Gill uses that slide to talk about something else.

Well I would hope so, because anything he says about the unseen Planet X that is going to destroy the world...is nothing but a lie, but feel free to believe he is doing anything other than telling a tall tale.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

This is where he claims it is going to be in 23 days. Gill stats that the 25 or the 26 of march is a very interesting day.
This is they day that he thinks according to the image that X will pass through Vergo at mid of night. From the latitude of 180 degrees opposit of Jerusalem With a 12 hour delay.

Further he states that the moon will be at the foot of Vergo and Jupiter will be at the base of Leo. Jupiter will be the 12th Crown in the Constellation of Leo. Just like the image from he's software show.

image:

He has plotted he's software to add up With sign given in revelation 12:1. to find the date X will illuminate Virgo.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

He is doing this because he thinks X is the second Wonder to appear according to revelation 12.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

The second Wonder should have given Gill a even more accurate position because the Red Dragon is also given a description. It has seven heads, ten horns, and seven Crowns upon he's head. The Red Dragon would illuminate a specific Constellation when it is spotted. I dont think X is actually spotted in the first Wonder. All that is seen is the illuminating of Virgo.

The illuminating of Virgo would probably happen as described in revelation 12:1. But where X will appear from and illuminate Virgo is not accurate according to the information Gill have given. It will not be accurate until he can plot when X will have seven heads, ten horns, and seven Crowns upon he's head. That should probably also be plotted from the latitude of Jerusalem?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So what will your opinion of Gill's credibility be when a new planet doesn't appear in the sky that day?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
wait, so this is a magic planet that suddenly pops into visibility on a certain day?

righto

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
So what will your opinion of Gill's credibility be when a new planet doesn't appear in the sky that day?

It is hard to tell at this point, becasue first he would have to be 100% correct predicting the first sign. The first sign is Virgo. Virgo have to line up exactly as revelation 12:1 describes.

If Virgo is not illuminated as described in revelation 12,1 on the 25 or 26 of march this month. He's work is not accurate and X will not show up.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is where he claims it is going to be in 23 days. Gill stats that the 25 or the 26 of march is a very interesting day.
This is they day that he thinks according to the image that X will pass through Vergo at mid of night. From the latitude of 180 degrees opposit of Jerusalem With a 12 hour delay.

Further he states that the moon will be at the foot of Vergo and Jupiter will be at the base of Leo. Jupiter will be the 12th Crown in the Constellation of Leo. Just like the image from he's software show.

image:

He has plotted he's software to add up With sign given in revelation 12:1. to find the date X will illuminate Virgo.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

He is doing this because he thinks X is the second Wonder to appear according to revelation 12.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

The second Wonder should have given Gill a even more accurate position because the Red Dragon is also given a description. It has seven heads, ten horns, and seven Crowns upon he's head. The Red Dragon would illuminate a specific Constellation when it is spotted. I dont think X is actually spotted in the first Wonder. All that is seen is the illuminating of Virgo.

The illuminating of Virgo would probably happen as described in revelation 12:1. But where X will appear from and illuminate Virgo is not accurate according to the information Gill have given. It will not be accurate until he can plot when X will have seven heads, ten horns, and seven Crowns upon he's head. That should probably also be plotted from the latitude of Jerusalem?

I don't care "why" he claims it, it doesn't exist.

I guess this falls on deaf ears when someone is quoting Bible verses instead of scientific evidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

According to Your telescopic view, even you have been looking in the wrong Place. So to state that X doesnt exist is wrong on Your part as well.

You have been looking in the Place Gill said it would be. But if he is wrong so are you.

If you want to find X. You have to find it as it is described in revelation 12,3.

But, first you would probably have to find the first Wonder described in 12,1. To be able to at least narrow the search.

If you try. You will probably figure out that this is not easy to get right. It is probably a lot easier to claim that X doesnt exist.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

According to Your telescopic view, even you have been looking in the wrong Place.

What are you even talking about? According to HIS orbit I'm looking in the right place.

You have been looking in the Place Gill said it would be. But if he is wrong so are you.

No kidding!
This thread is about.... "Gill Broussard's Planet 7X."

That's the thread title. Sorry, let me post that again....

"Gill Broussard's Planet 7X"

One more time!

"Gill Broussard's Planet 7X"

Does the thread title say "Every hypothetical planet ever theorized in all of human history!" No! It says, quite specifically and quite clearly, "Gill Broussard's Planet 7X." I've conducted OTHER searches for OTHER theories regarding a "planet X" and right now I'm conducting my own search for "planet 9" as well! If you want to propose your own Planet X theory, go make your own thread instead of complaining on mine!

If you want to find X. You have to find it as it is described in revelation 12,3.

But, first you would probably have to find the first Wonder described in 12,1. To be able to at least narrow the search.

If I wanted to waste my time disproving your personal interpretations of the Bible I would have sent you a message asking you for them. This thread isn't about your personal interpretation of scripture. Can you please go make your own thread about that instead of derailing my thread?
edit on 8-3-2016 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Just wanted to say "Thank you."

I have a smart, informed loved one who has seriously considered acting on Gil's info, and I was looking for a decent "debunking" and found your thread, ngchunter... so a serious thanks, and I can only hope they read it and sleep a tad more soundly.

(and for the fervent) Not to say Gil (and others looking into some weirdness in our local stellar area) doesn't have some valid "Hmmm" moments... thus why I bothered (and I bet, you too) to look a tad more carefully, but I mean simply that his scenario is flawed and is not "imminent."

So thanks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join