It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the eye behind the all-seeing eye on the Dollar Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
the Subject of the Dollar Bill has been warn out im sure, but a question or answer i have yet to hear, the dollar bill 4 years in the construction. and much symbolism and definate atributes included in its design. nothing left to chance and nothing left to whim.

it occured to me while looking through one of the links provided in another link, that the all-seeing eye is very ordinary artful but ordinary in contrast to the generic eye of Ra that it is suposed to represent, why though didnt they use the eye of Ra/Horus? it appears strange it would display the same messagae. it came to me that maybe the Eye was copied from an Existing piece of Work as if it may have been drawn by an artist or maybe even copied from an artists Master Piece,

if any one has anything to add or has heard any other theories of this i would like to hear

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Baltham0s]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Please see the below listed link:

The eye and the pyramid shown on the reverse side of the one-dollar bill are in the Great Seal of the United States. The Great Seal was first used on the reverse of the one-dollar Federal Reserve note in 1935. The Department of State is the official keeper of the Seal. They believe that the most accurate explanation of a pyramid on the Great Seal is that it symbolizes strength and durability. The unfinished pyramid means that the United States will always grow, improve and build. In addition, the "All-Seeing Eye" located above the pyramid suggests the importance of divine guidance in favor of the American cause. The inscription ANNUIT COEPTIS translates as "He (God) has favored our undertakings," and refers to the many instances of Divine Providence during our Government's formation. In addition, the inscription NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM translates as "A new order of the ages," and signifies a new American era.

www.ustreas.gov...

Sinister, isn't it.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM translates as "A new order of the ages," and signifies a new American era.

The Great Seal of the United States, which was completed in 1782, heralds the new world order.

Creating an official symbol of the United States was a collaborative effort by America's Founding Fathers that began on July 4, 1776. Finalized on June 20, 1782, the Great Seal is a unique combination of natural elements and universal symbols that continue to convey the original vision of America.

www.greatseal.com...

[edit on 04/12/28 by GradyPhilpott]

join