It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Losing the fight with destiny

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear she's staying strong. Prayers continue for all of you.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Any updates?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19595960]ashflash[
Hi everyone.
Just an update on my daughter.

I'm happy to say she has been opiate free for over 3 months now.

She has shown tremendous determination and finally, I feel like I have my daughter back.

August/September was a difficult time. She was struggling to beat her demons and losing weight. She looked ill and gaunt.

To be honest, I was terrified.

Now she's putting back weight. She looks the picture of health.

She even met a special guy who is descent, honest and hard working. Better than that, he is taking such care of my daughter.

It's so good to hear her laugh again.

All of you who replied to my post was so kind and supportive. What you all said meant so much to me. You didn't judge. You proved to me that in such a sad and scary world, there are people who care. I am so glad I posted. You helped me through a very difficult time.

I will never forget your kindness and I am eternally grateful. Thank you all.

Best wishes, love from ashflash.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ashflash
Thank you so much for letting us know how your daughter is doing. It means so much to know she's on the oath to recovery. I was away from ATS and for some reason lost this thread and could not find it until today. I have been thinking of you both all this time and hoping and praying for a good outcome. I will keep you both in my prayers.

My nephew is incarcerated now, It is for the best. So he's forced to be clean and he's quit smoking. He is trying to get off all dependencies. For him alcoholism is the hard one to beat. His wife is pregnant but I don't know if they are still going to stay married. We lost touch with her and he hasn't mentioned her in his communications with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join