It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Losing the fight with destiny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:57 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time. Hugs!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:04 AM
a reply to: NephraTari

I so needed to hear those words.

I feel humbled by the response of fellow atsers. Such positive, kind replies from so many people.

To think that you went out of your way to help a complete stranger. You must have focused on my problem to be given a message. What can I say? Thank you doesn't say all that I am feeling inside. You cared enough and I am so grateful.
I guess I'm a bit overwhelmed by all of the replies.

I very nearly didn't post this thread, I'm so glad I did. So to you Nephra Tari, I send a huge hug and a heartfelt thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:11 AM
a reply to: Night Star

Night star, that is just what I'm hoping for. Thoughts and prayers directed at my daughter.

I believe that the more healing sent her way, the easier it will be for her.

Please keep sending her those loving caring thoughts. Together I think we can make it happen, her well being is all I think about.

Thank you for caring.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:59 AM
a reply to: threeeyesopen

When I read your reply I thought wow!

I will copy your incantation for C, I am sure she will use it. I think from what I have read, you and I are very like minded, which is a great boost for me and no doubt will be for my daughter. Her beliefs are also very spiritual.

I think I also will use the incantation if you think it will help.

I was amazed when I read your reply, obviously there is a massive time difference between our locations.

Last night I prayed and had a quiet word with the Arch Angels and asked Raphael for his support.

I asked for a sign of some sort that help was at hand, then this morning I awoke after a dreamless sleep.

At first I thought my prayers were not being heard, then I read your reply and when I saw the name Raphael I was just dumbstruck.
I'm sorry (really sorry) you have been in the same situation as me. Doesn't it just suck!

I have sent you a private message and again, I send my gratitude, thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
Keep us posted on how she is doing and let her know how many people genuinely care.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:15 PM
I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for all the suffering you and your daughter are going through. We have got an addict in our family, too and coincidentally his name is "C" too. He's a good person who has done a lot of bad things to feed his addiction. He has severe deficits in his intellect and violent tendencies from mental disorders so it's been challenging helping him without risking my own family. I won't talk about him though, this is about your family.

I'm just a garden variety Christian woman wrestling with my own issues. I do ask God to help me and he does. But it's scary and life feels out of control at that point right before I ask for help. I can almost, almost, imagine how scared your daughter is right now.

I sometimes get those premonition things like you've had. I came out with an odd declaration that air travel would change drastically and would not be safe. This happened the night before 9-11. A lot of people got premonitions about that.

But I also get a lot of premonitions that don't come true. I reject them so violently and though something does come to pass, it is nothing horrible, just significant but different.

I think this is where faith may come in. I know it feels hopeless but try with all your might to picture a wonderful future for C. Get her to try, too. Start small or go big--follow your instincts. Every day, invest more faith in this wish of a bright future for her.

Because the alternate interpretation of your pronouncement is that C simply undergoes a radical change and epiphany. Or you do as a result of her problems. Or you both do. It doesn't have to mean something bad. It was pretty vague and that's a good thing. Take that vagueness and think positive thoughts.

Ask C if there's a dream she has for herself. Ask her to focus on it and imagine it happening. Imagine how it might go about happening like what small steps she can take toward it.

Ask her a lot of questions. What authors she likes. What movies. What animals. Art, colors, automobiles...anything. Even if you already know the answer, pretend it's all new. The point is to get her mind thinking. About aspects of life and the things that make it worth living. People don't think much when they are told things. But they think if they are asked questions.

This is how I get my daughter to think and learn lessons. If I preach at her she just shuts me out. It's just a wall of words. If I set up the scenario I want to discuss and ask her for her thoughts and opinions, then a real dialogue opens up. It's easier for us to influence each other when we ask each other questions and get each other thinking.

So if there's some thing you really want to tell her, like that she's a light in the world and in your life, figure out a way to turn it into a question so she answers in the statement you wanted to tell her in the first place.

For example you want her to really understand what she means to you and how much it would hurt to lose her.

So ask her "C, if you could see into my thoughts and feelings, what do you think you'd see about how I feel about you, and why?"

And ask her "if magic happened and we suddenly switched places and you were me, and I were you, but battling your addictions and feeling your hopelessness, how would you help me?" What would you tell me?

And finally, ask her "if you could have anything from me now, what is it that you want?"

Your daughter is a beautiful light in a sometimes dark world. We all know there are cruel psychopathic people in the world abusing others. We need good souls like her to balance out the truly evil people. If she doesn't fight for herself, that's going to be one less light for the world and that would be a horrible shame. So ask her the questions to get her thinking and see that for herself. I'll be praying for you.

We all have weaknesses and flaws and burdens. Some are crueler to us than others. It's in striving to survive and overcome that a strong and formidable person can arise. I pray your daughter will attain this strength. God bless you and your family.

edit on 22-7-2015 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Grammar mistake

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
a reply to: ashflash

I would ask those people who could perhaps send absent healing to her, I would be so grateful.

OK, I suppose, you know, not sure about this whole fate or destiny thing. But whatever! Sending healing waves in her general direction. Done and Done.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you again Night Star.

I have been bowled over by the response from people on ATS and honestly, I didn't think everyone would be so understanding.
It's a lovely, lovely gesture by everyone. I promise I will keep you posted if there is any progress.
C is struggling. There have been many tears shed and I'm hoping and praying that she will overcome her demons and live a happy and healthy life. With people like you on our side, we can overcome.

I hadn't planned this, but this morning I showed her my thread, and she cried a river. Knowing there were people out there who cared about her touched a nerve. Like me, she was moved by the kindness of strangers who didn't judge her.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:31 PM
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

I'm so sorry to hear about your loved one. My heart goes out to you and him.

I'm just hoping that the incident I had at the dentist was not so much a premonition of my daughter's death, but more a warning of the struggle that lay ahead.

She too is a good person and very likeable. I just want her back whole and unbroken.

I'm going to take your advise though, after she read my thread she cried so much, but they were not so much tears of sadness. more a realization that she is important and worthy of a happy life.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. You have much on your plate and I empathise with you.
My daughter has a fight on her hands. I pray she will be given strength.
I wish you both love. You are in my prayers tonight and always.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:36 PM
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I'm so grateful you will be sending healing waves to her. I promise you she is worth it.
And in return I am sending you many thanks, not just from me but from my daughter and that too is done and done..

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
Thank you for your kind thoughts for our family's struggle. I must point out I committed a grievous error in my post. I referred to my family member as an addict. That was dismissive and unhelpful. He is a father, son, brother, cousin, nephew and friend and beloved and valued in all of those roles. He is a human being and addiction is his struggle. But to label him as a mere addict is to define him as his problem. It's an easy trap to fall into but it entraps all of us in negativity.

I will think on that as I deal with him. This thread has given me a lot to think about.

Your daughter is so much more than an addict. The addiction is one of many flaws and weaknesses we human beings work on shedding so the better parts of us can come through.

What are her talents and interests? Please, if you can, tell us more about this sweet young lady. Maybe we can help her see the better parts of her that can be built upon and help fill in the holes as she strips away the behaviors that are holding her back.

It's hard to give something up, like drugs or overeating or anorexia, etc, without putting something better in its place. A mind with a tendency toward addiction or compulsion toward harmful behaviors or thoughts needs focus. We need to make the focus a constructive one. For many years mine was animal rescue. And still is when I have the opportunity. This focus helped me in my battle against PTSD and depression.

At any rate she is a human being. The addiction is a disease but the human that she is can make the choice to fight this particular disease. She seems kind and loving. It's wonderful to think she will beat this disease and go on to help someone else like the participants in this thread are doing. All my respects to the people here in this thread sharing hope and help and love.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM

It's my pleasure

Honestly I could have turned a blind eye and not gotten more involved but I feel as if I was guided to you for a higher reason.

Lately I've been getting a lot of messages from the angels, and my tv recently broke unexpectedly giving me a lot more time away from playing games etc.

Long story short I feel it's time I get back to healing which is what I was put here to do, and my first task will be to help you.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM

I am very sorry to hear what you are going through. Our lives are not scripted and your psychic abilities are not predictive, they are simply warning you of what is happening. If it wasn't for your predictions and your questioning of whether they were true, you wouldn't have the chance to alter the events that could soon occur.

We are all gods in our own right, we can create and change the world as we see it, all you need is to be able to guide your daughter into the light (however you and her interpret that as) and try to heal her beyond her physical addictions and issues. If she chose to incarnate into your womb, you and your daughter unknowingly agreed to helping her get through what she was destined to go through.

However you wish to interpret it, she may have had some addictions and issues follow on from her previous life of which you may have even be involved and that is why you are here now, to guide her.

I will try to pick up on the energy of what you are going through and send out some positivity but you must look within her soul and find what it is that she is attempting to balance through drugs. It is not the brain that creates addiction, it is indeed the requirements of our higher selves.

I hope this finds you well and may the universe be with you and your daughter.

Peace and love.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
a reply to: frequencymodulator

Marvelous insights!

And to that I'd like to add a humorous observation once told to me when I felt like giving up. I was told much the same about how we agree to the terms of our lives before we are born into them, and then I was cheekily reminded to work through all I can in this incarnation, because if I give up on this life too soon, I might find myself persuaded to incarnate into a life where there is no indoor plumbing!

(I did briefly live in a region where I had to use some pretty grotty outhouses. So I can think of no better inducement than to tough out my existing problems and live as long a life as possible in a life that gives me access to a home with indoor plumbing and air conditioning--oh and that not so little thing called women's rights!)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:49 PM

Haha, wow! That's hilarious. Hopefully all goes well for you as at least you know the message that was trying to be sent. I know many spend their lives aimlessly trying to decipher the message and without it, change cannot occur without human intention.

I hope all is looking up for you and your daughter.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:42 AM
a reply to: navione

I do hope you're still checking this thread.

I looked into ibogaine and found a pretty scary blog about it.

I wonder if you would mind expanding on your experience.

Can you function normally with it? Did you have unpleasant side effects.

Does it completely stop withdrawals. Is it addictive?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:45 AM

I'm so sorry for what you are going through, it's all too familiar, I have learnt that addiction is a symptom of a deeper problem, so I never judge those with addiction, I try to sympathize because deep down it always starts with pain and secrets, I hope that for once your premonition does not come true, but becomes a realization on the part of your loved one that enough is enough and will seek help from some one.
edit on 23-7-2015 by greenfox86 because: I felt I wasn't clear

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:53 AM

ibogaine (drug) Iboga (plant root I think?) is illegal in the US.
it's something that makes you trip.

some people cure addictions in one use.
It's not something you use. It's something you live through.
It's like an ordeal. One time thing.
It has toxic effects on the body all on it's own.

I didn't comment on it before. Because of ats. But it is actually one of the top ways based on subjective experience I have ever seen. It's legal in other countries.

It's something for me I would do it, but I would do it legally.

No doctor can tell you, and yet no one who isn't should try to tell you.
I am no doctor.

the other thing that poster brought up is similar in that it changes people.
same area.. Illegal. Also that one involves MAOIs which could make things like opiates much stronger. I don't know how much of opiates like methadone are destroyed in the stomach and gut, but an MAOI might push that over the edge.

I am speaking from no research just memory.
Don't take my word for it

Again as I am free,
Take my Love. You can give it back too,
but I'm all good. I want you and yours to be good too.

I wish your daughter the best.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:56 AM

Of late C has shown very little interest in anything and the reason for that is depression.

Depression, as I'm sure you will know, is one of the side effects of addiction. It is a circle. You feel depressed, you feed the demon and the depression goes away, for a short time.

I am trying to educate her and point out that denying that demon will be hard, but with determination the depression will fade and her brain will re-wire itself and the result will be normality, clear thinking and freedom.

She does not use drugs to get high, she uses to feel normal.

It started out as recreational, but now the drug has become her medication. How sad is that.

Her self esteem is, I was going to say low, but really it's at zero.

She is a very attractive person. To look at her you wouldn't know she was an addict.

She has a wicked sense of humour and on many occasions she has had me doubled over with laughter. Of late the laughter has become a fading memory, but, if she comes back to fixed, I know the laughter will too.

She has green fingers and loves gardening and she is a pretty mean brick layer. My brother showed her how to build and I am the very proud owner of a beautiful garden thanks to her. She levelled the garden, built the surrounding walls and worked very hard.

She is kind and thoughtful and shares my interest in all things paranormal and she has experienced some odd things in her life.

She, like me, cannot tolerate cruelty to animals and while I would describe her as none aggressive, there was an occasion where she came across a dog wandering the street. I must add, the dog didn't appear neglected, quite the opposite really, but it shouldn't have been allowed to roam by the roads, for obvious reasons. So she stuck with the dog, making sure it didn't have an accident and the dog eventually led C to its owners and boy did she tear into them. Hopefully lesson learned.

I am hopeful that if she has a speedy recovery, I can persuade her to go to college, but like I said, she isn't really interested in anything at the moment, due to her health. She needs to get well and do something and that will only happen when the demon is gone.

I am glad this thread has meant something to you and like me, you have been struck with the loving, caring thoughts of others. I got much, much more than I expected from our friends on ATS. They and you have not only given me hope, but a new belief that what ever our problems may be, there are people out there who care and some gifted healers who are willing to spend their time on my daughter. I cannot emphasize what that has meant to me. Humanity is alive and well and its right here on ATS. I reached out and all these people reached right back. It's the most wonderful experience ever.

I will never forget them and I will never forget you.

Well now I'm blubbering but its a nice blubbering.

I would advise you, or anyone, don't carry the burden alone as I did for so long. Share it, though it is difficult to open up. Reach out as I did. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family always... and that is a promise.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:39 AM
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Is this like the domino effect?

Dare I say is it destiny, a word that has scared me of late.

What I'm trying to say is were you meant to see this thread and act upon it. Was this thread the nudge so to speak.

Have you read all the replies from people? I'm just so stunned by it all, every single reply loving, caring, giving me and my daughter strength.

But you threeeyesopen, you have a Divine gift, how I envy you and know I will always be indebted to you.

I can't explain what I'm feeling. The worry is still there. This is still a life or death situation and it still scares me, but I also feel hope now and I didn't feel that before I started this thread.

C read the thread yesterday and the tears flowed. She didn't think anyone cared. Now she knows different.

Nephra Tari replied saying I wasn't going to lose my daughter. That was music to my ears.

Are you able to explain your experiences a little deeper.

What are you feeling when you send healing? Of course, only share if you want to.

I'm thrilled you have chosen C to be your focus. Thrilled! seems a bit lame to describe the emotion I'm experiencing.

I wish you could feel what this thing is. It's more than gratitude, it's bigger than any emotion I have ever felt.

You are so kind. I appreciate what you are doing so much that I'm struggling to find the words to convey it.

My daughter is still there, trapped, but still there and when she finds herself healed, all your efforts, all the prayers and healing from the wonderful people who are sending her loving thoughts will give me my daughter back.

Such a gift. God bless you.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>