It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Please read the OP.

I did.
Please cite the law.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So far, you have done nothing but claim that others are wrong, while offering nothing but your own opinion as "evidence".

So far? Really? You've read all my posts in this thread? I think not.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TWILITE22

Yea, you are right, it is SOOO easy to say, "Just don't have sex". You'd think that just by saying that all of a sudden the problem would go away right?

It is pretty obvious and undeniable that taking that responsibility in the first place would save a lot of killings of unborn baby's.

It is MORE obvious that believing that such a thing would ever be achieved in society is ludicrous. You can bitch and whine that people should take responsibility all they want, but at the end of the day, they don't. You should really just accept that so we can more on to better solutions that just "criminalize abortion".

Completely worth it in my opinion, unless you want to put a grown up's sexual desires and irresponsibility there in before anything else, wich in turn is undeniably selfish.

I'd rather people be completely honest about the debates they are having instead of just exploring things from a narrow viewpoint. People tend to call that closed minded.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well, either Senators are aware of public opinion, or they just don't like Ted, ... or more than likely both:

So when Cruz came to the floor looking for 16 senators to agree to hold a roll-call vote, only three raised their hands. McConnell, sitting at his desk, turned around and peered at Cruz, who looked stunned at what had just happened. The Senate dispensed with his effort by a voice vote and quickly moved on, doing the same to Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah), a Cruz ally who sought to use arcane procedures to force a vote on defunding Planned Parenthood.

Cruz Gets Smacked Down

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: TWILITE22

Yea, you are right, it is SOOO easy to say, "Just don't have sex". You'd think that just by saying that all of a sudden the problem would go away right?

It is pretty obvious and undeniable that taking that responsibility in the first place would save a lot of killings of unborn baby's.

It is MORE obvious that believing that such a thing would ever be achieved in society is ludicrous. You can bitch and whine that people should take responsibility all they want, but at the end of the day, they don't. You should really just accept that so we can more on to better solutions that just "criminalize abortion".

Owh but once they are pregnant then all of a sudden they do find it in their heart to take the responsibility ,effort and money to abort it instead of taking care of it.

right.

That! is ludicrous

edit on 27-7-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That's because its far cheaper and less time consuming than raising a child. It's pure economics. People are going to choose the easiest option. You don't have to like this, but you should definitely accept that is the way things are.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That's because its far cheaper and less time consuming than raising a child. It's pure economics. People are going to choose the easiest option. You don't have to like this, but you should definitely accept that is the way things are.

Then here is a solution for you. State aproved abortions only. If you are physically and mentaly fit you will get denied a abortion and you will take full responsibility in raising the child.

That will for one make people think twice before "letting it all hang out for a night of fun n drinks" so that abortion is in most cases not a issue in the first place, second it will end up with a lot less abortions/baby's killed.

That way there is legal controlled abortion and it is criminalized at the same time.

Will there be people seeking illegal abortions then , sure a few will but no system is perfect and you would just have to, as you said, accept things for the way they are and deal with it. Having most people think twice or more times before doing something stupid that they will regret and having a lot less abortions outweighs that.

All the bs rethoric like " its my body i can do with it whatever i want" goes right out of the window the moment you are talking about a choice that ends a baby's/humans life. You can say that the moment you as a adult want to throw yourself of of a building. not with a unborn baby.

You dont want it? think twice! You dont like thinking , you only like the easy way? We do it for you then.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Then here is a solution for you. State aproved abortions only. If you are physically and mentaly fit you will get denied a abortion and you will take full responsibility in raising the child.

That will for one make people think twice before "letting it all hang out for a night of fun n drinks" so that abortion is in most cases not a issue in the first place, second it will end up with a lot less abortions/baby's killed.

People don't think twice now with the way things are and they don't think twice when abortions are illegal, what makes you think they'll suddenly act differently if the state bars some from having an abortion? It's STILL a cheaper and less time consuming alternative to having the baby. The ones who'll get denied will just go get back alley abortions.

Abortions are already down...

Study: Abortion rate at lowest point since 1973

That way there is legal controlled abortion and it is criminalized at the same time.

Will there be people seeking illegal abortions then , sure a few will but no system is perfect and you would just have to, as you said, accept things for the way they are and deal with it. Having most people think twice or more times before doing something stupid that they will regret and having a lot less abortions outweighs that.

A few? Try abortions at the same rate or higher.
Abortion Rates Are Higher In Countries Where Procedure Is Illegal, Study Finds

All the bs rethoric like " its my body i can do with it whatever i want" goes right out of the window the moment you are talking about a choice that ends a baby's/humans life. You can say that the moment you as a adult want to throw yourself of of a building. not with a unborn baby.

It really doesn't matter, because you can dictate the state's responsibility all you want, but at the end of the day its still the woman making the choice on whether to keep the child or not. And science has proven that legal or not, women will still get abortions.

You dont want it? think twice! You dont like thinking , you only like the easy way? We do it for you then.

Your solution isn't a solution and will just create more problems. More bureaucracy all to develop a system that is completely unnecessary since the way things are is working well enough as is.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So far, you have done nothing but claim that others are wrong, while offering nothing but your own opinion as "evidence".

So far? Really? You've read all my posts in this thread? I think not.

That's all you do in the ones directed to me, and I have read plenty in other posts on the topic to know your positions. We are, quite, simply, never going to agree. Ever. Unless you change your position. So, debating this with you is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then you already know.

Instead of wasting time on things already established, how about you discuss the actual video?

You know, on topic discussion, instead of calling people wrong with no merit?

What do you think of the woman sitting there in a restaurant discussing such gruesome things?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

How about you make access to birth control free or dirt cheap?

How about giving comprehensive sex-ed?

I can't tell you how many urban legend "ways to not get pregnant" I heard from kids in schools where sex ed was some kind of taboo subject. I won't get into the silly ways they thought you could avoid pregnancy, but it's pretty cringe worthy.

I guess the "leave it up to the parents" doesn't really work, as those parents are so strict that even talking about sex with their child is taboo.

This whole "Sex is bay mm'kay" mentality doesn't help kids.
edit on 27-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The third video is out now.
It shows harvested fetal tissue.

I wonder if the video will be allowed to be posted?
edit on b000000312015-07-28T12:58:28-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jul 2015 12:58:28 -05001200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If they keep posting these videos, it's going to have the opposite effect than that they are hoping for. People will become inured to the subject, and finally become bored with topic.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: butcherguy

If they keep posting these videos, it's going to have the opposite effect than that they are hoping for. People will become inured to the subject, and finally become bored with topic.

That is pretty much what the whistleblower was told in the latest video when she passed out, although they did tell her that some people never get over it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
PLANNED PARENTHOOD INVESTIGATION REPORTEDLY SHOWS DOCTORS DISCUSSING HOW TO MAXIMIZE REVENUE FROM SALE OF FETAL TISSUE *GRAPHIC FOOTAGE*
www.breitbart.com... ale-of-fetal-tissue-graphic-footage/

In a new video just released by the Center for Medical Progress, a former clinical worker at StemExpress described her job of identifying pregnant women “who met criteria for fetal tissue orders and to harvest fetal body parts after their abortions.”

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
domoregooddeeds.files.wordpress.com...

picture of Margaret Sanger at KKK rally

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tinyDAWK
a reply to: IAMTAT

What the f* does it mater?

Hillary? Is that YOU???

hahaha your a funny c*nt aren't you, with your one line attack. Mocking me with absolutely no substance in your post. Awesome job
edit on 3141715ThuPM31K by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join