It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

Someone so adept at putting words in others mouths would (perhaps) find it confusing when others speak.

So I understand how you might not get it.

I get "it" fine Beezzer. I read you time after time (like in your very last post) tell people what they believe, misappropriate their very clear words with those that suit your agenda, and outright misrepresent the truth.

There's nothing confusing about you; you're clear as crystal.

Why do you embrace murder?

Why are you in favor of State mandated slavery?

Answer to your question: I have not ever had an abortion. I would not ever have an abortion. I have never encouraged anyone to have an abortion. Again, you're misrepresenting the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Someone so adept at putting words in others mouths would (perhaps) find it confusing when others speak.

I get "it" fine Beezzer. I read you time after time (like in your very last post) tell people what they believe, misappropriate their very clear words with those that suit your agenda, and outright misrepresent the truth.

Answer to your question: I have not ever had an abortion. I would not ever have an abortion. I have never encouraged anyone to have an abortion. Again, you're misrepresenting the truth.

You're the one who endorses slavery. Where you, the mother, whomever, gets to dictate the life or death of another individual.

You should wear the confederate flag, sir, to your next abortion!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: raedar

Is abortion murder or not?

Would you answer?

Yes, abortion is murder. If I was impregnated by a family member or raped, it would break my heart to have to decide whether or not to murder my unborn child.

SOME PEOPLE CAN THINK BEYOND THE BOX.

There are more than two choices!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It is a moral dilemma. That is why I believe the circumstances in which a person becomes pregnant and any choice to abort should be up to the people involved and medical professionals.

No one's version of morality will coincide with the next.

As far as my position, I am indifferent. Honestly, I couldn't care less.

I believe in freedom and this is just one area where we have to suck it up and let people be free to make their own choices.

(post by Dfairlite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ad hom BS.

You wanted to offer critique on my style but you can't take some back about your own?

Yeah, I'm the childish one here.

You said (and I quote)

originally posted by: raedar

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: introvert

When it comes to PP, any evidence to shut them down, I'm for 100%.

So, the 97% of Planned Parenthood's work for women's health and reproductive health in general you just want to throw away?

How are you going to provide care for the 4.5 MILLION people that PP helps a year?

How is that anyone's responsibility but their own?

You butted into a comment made to another member. Apparently, you're having trouble understanding that. If PP went away (as the other member wishes) how do we provide the additonal 4.5 MILLION cases a year that PP serves?

Your response was the typical absurdity "why is that my responsibility?" ... to which the answer is of course, it isn't. It's our responsibility as a people, as a society, as a nation.

I quipped back in the same way you quipped at me ... but you don't like your own medicine, I see.

BTW, is abortion murder?
edit on 16Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:43:16 -050015p042015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 17Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:19:40 -050015p052015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Would you answer?

Yes, abortion is murder. If I was impregnated by a family member or raped, it would break my heart to have to decide whether or not to murder my unborn child.

Thank you! Finally. So, there's justification for murder under certain circumstances???

That's a lot scarier than believing that a fertilized egg/embryo/fetus is not a human being before viability and understanding that it has to be a woman's choice.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I remember a thread a week or two back in which you made a statement to the effect that if we let the government's foot in the door on the 2nd amendment, they will take even more. Slippery slope...etc.

Would you agree that the same premise could apply to this issue?

If we let the government dictate what medical procedures we can have, do we not run the risk of letting them in the door to dictate even more?

Remember, we're pro-freedom. How does that fit in to all this as well?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's some verrrry interesting stories.....

Planned Parenthood says video part of decadelong harassment--.o.--what a surprise eh

Obama to Largest Abortion Provider: 'God Bless You'--.o.--no Kidding !!

Carly Fiorina Blasts Hillary Clinton for ‘Deafening Silence’ on Planned Parenthood--.o.--Awww

Did you have any thoughts on them aside from that they're "interesting"?

I'm proud of Planned Parenthood too!

Neither the President, nor myself, is in favor of "selling baby parts" as these foolish conster vids keep claiming.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It is a moral dilemma. That is why I believe the circumstances in which a person becomes pregnant and any choice to abort should be up to the people involved and medical professionals.

No one's version of morality will coincide with the next.

As far as my position, I am indifferent. Honestly, I couldn't care less.

I believe in freedom and this is just one area where we have to suck it up and let people be free to make their own choices.

Personally, I think they should stipulate for 2nd timers and beyond, because at that point I do believe it shows a lack of morals and a lack of respect for humanity.

I think of successful artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, etc that have the stories that they came up from the gutter, or were adopted or were raised in foster care - and then succeeded; or were raised in a terrible environment, or dirt poor, etc - but they succeeded.

All of them succeeded because they were given a chance.

I don't like when pro-choice people use poverty as a reason to abort, it's classism. I was raised in poverty. I loved my childhood!

There are certain aspects of the debate I think are worth considering, but since people have already chosen sides they will not even look.

Look at the neighborhoods they put the clinics in.
Look at the color of the people in those neighborhoods.
Look at how many black babies are aborted as opposed to allowed to live.

The reality is deeper than most people care to look. It always has to be a red vs. blue then go from there.

To me it is not that black and white.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You're the one who endorses slavery. Where you, the mother, whomever, gets to dictate the life or death of another individual.

You should wear the confederate flag, sir, to your next abortion!

Nope. I am always in favor of a woman's choice. That is the antithesis of the State-mandated slavery you and others here champion.

Sometimes you're just blatantly ridiculous. Why don't you wear one to the next "justified murder" in case of a rape or incest?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I dare each of you who are in favor of the State telling a woman what she must do with her body ...

Wouldn't have much of an argument without reframing the issue so it's no longer about the unborn children, would you? We are not talking about cutting off a mole here. If a law is passed to ban abortion, that law will not be "telling a woman what she must do with her body." It will be telling Doctors what they cannot do to a developing fetus.

Is abortion understandable in any circumstance? Particularly when it is the result of rape, or incest, or if pregnancy to term will kill the pregnant woman, or the fetus suffers horrible genetic or physical deformity ... when is abortion acceptable?

That sack full of red herrings is starting to stink. Almost all abortions are performed on healthy fetuses not conceived through incest.

www.nytimes.com...
www.abortionfacts.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Neither the President, nor myself, is in favor of "selling baby parts" as these foolish conster vids keep claiming.

Well it's good to know you can speak for the President.

edit on Jul-21-2015 by xuenchen because: 00--00.countdown

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Would you answer?

Thank you! Finally. So, there's justification for murder under certain circumstances???

That's a lot scarier than believing that a fertilized egg/embryo/fetus is not a human being before viability and understanding that it has to be a woman's choice.

I'm sure feel somehow I fell into your trap, but still I am not bothered by your antics.

You call it an egg/embryo/fetus when it is actually a human. Your rationality of dehumanizing it is on you, not me. I see it as a human, and if the child is going to be born with a compromised brain due to incest or the seed of a monster, I am able to say I see need for consideration to terminate. I believe this shows I have true compassion as a human.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well it's good to know you can speak for the President.

I see him at the weekly secret Muslim-Atheist-Communist-Fascist meetings, doncha know?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That's reasonable, but I wonder what makes the difference between one abortion and two or three.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Closed for a brief period so this can be read....and now reopened.

ATTENTION!!! Please read:

Members are reminded that ATS is a place for civil debate....You are responsible for your own posts.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Members who post this and insist of not posting ON TOPIC and with respect for other members face post removals and possible Posting Bans.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Tue Jul 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jul 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join