It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: dawnstar

so would you go for at least stripping this church's tax exempt status from them??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean, a thousand dollars per church membership, I highly doubt if it is costing the church a thousand dollars to tend to the spiritual needs of each person or family!

I have read that thread and yes i am totally for the idea of stripping that church from their tax exempt and i hope they would do that sooner then later. That is the only way to reduce corrupted organizations like the one we are discussing.

edit on 26-7-2015 by everyone because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: everyone

It's not illegal for a non-profit organization to make a profit.

And here is exactly what is wrong and corrupt about the entire thing.
And that is exactly what the "legal" gray areas are created for, to allow for things like this and have a excuse for them.

So you have a problem with a Cub Scout troop having a car wash to raise funds, too? You have a problem with the Salvation Army selling donated stuff for profit, too? It is, after all, fine "gray" line of profit!

Get a perspective!

edit on 26-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TWILITE22

Yea, you are right, it is SOOO easy to say, "Just don't have sex". You'd think that just by saying that all of a sudden the problem would go away right?

No your right no it's not easy and probably wouldn't ever happen it's just when I see babies being slaughtered(they way I see it) in this manor it's devastating to me,I get pissed and way too emotional to think straight which is a deadly combination for commenting in a rational manor. I don't know what the solutions are or what would work.Most of the time I believe women should have control of what they do with their bodies...then I see these video's.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Just remember that abortion rates have been steadily going down, not up. That is primarily due to good education and free and easy access to birth control. We can't stop people from having sex (and we wouldn't want to would we?), but we can help them to have sex more responsibly.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, they want to do more than "break even"? That means profit. And, come on, who really believes that they aren't pushing women to get abortions, to rake in more money? So any undecided woman that comes in the door will be pushed toward abortion, and not allowed to choose for herself? Well, we already know that's the case.

Now to read the responses, and see how many new excuses are invented.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

What a bunch of nonsense! Pushing women into abortions....Pffft.

Non-profits are allowed to profit. What do you think happens to the stuff you donate to Goodwill? They sell it .................FOR A PROFIT!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Non-profits are allowed to profit. What do you think happens to the stuff you donate to Goodwill? They sell it .................FOR A PROFIT!

Actually, no. Non-profits are not allowed to profit.
That is not the same thing as generating income to offset costs. Non-profits are not required to lose money.

edit on 7/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The bite on UK NP's the expenses they allow themselves and after a while they are allowed to become for profit anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

It's a moral issue.

Once you take the stance that an unborn child is a human being, morally, how could you call for its death?

So to protect themselves, the pro-death crowd refuses to accept the fact that an unborn human child is human.

They call it a "clump of cells" and distance themselves from it.

If that doesn't work, then they say that they cannot debate it because they aren't a woman. But that fails, because they'll always debate the military (without serving a single day) and they'll debate gay marriage (without being gay).

This bears repeating! Very well stated, and very accurate. Love seeing your old bunny back, too, by the way.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...and they're all over PRO 'choice' when it comes to a baby's death...but against 'choice' when it comes to the baby's school.

...and this!

Plus, when you can see the baby's profile, identifiable as their face when compared later, at 11-12 weeks, no one can claim that isn't a baby! And I have seen that personally, with early ultrasounds. Pregnancy issues, for the record. My middle daughter, and her beautiful face was so perfect, even then. "Clump of cells"? No way! Abortion is murder, and it is a holocaust. More than fifty million people killed? No excuses of, "Well, you don't want to care for the baby after it's born", either. I don't have to support a potential murder victim to make me want them to not be killed. That is seriously the lamest pro-abort argument ever.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Clarification: Non-profit organizations do not have stockholders or speculative investors that profit from their business. Non--profits can generate income that exceeds their expenses in order to fulfill their mission statement.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Non--profits can generate income that exceeds their expenses in order to fulfill their mission statement.

Nope. Non-profits can show no net income.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What a bunch of nonsense! Pushing women into abortions....Pffft.

Nonsense? No, it isn't. This has been discussed for years, how these clinics will push for abortion with any pregnant woman coming through the door. It's what they do.

No one is legally allowed to profit by selling the parts from slaughtered (aborted) babies. That is a crime. All of the misplaced outrage in the world won't change that.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No one is legally allowed to profit by selling the parts from slaughtered (aborted) babies. That is a crime.

Please cite the law.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Why else would PP discourage it's 'patients' from seeing an ultrasound?

Obviously, they [PP] have them there...and (according to the abortionist on the video) will apparently only use them when they wish to perform "Less Crunchy" abortions, in order to get more 'bang for their buck' and/or 'more bucks for their bang' while attempting to harvest 'intact' baby body parts.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
my doctor kind of discouraged me from having one. this was back in the 80's though. he asked me if I wanted one and I asked him if there was any medical reason to really. he said no not really, and well, it was a newer technology back then and he mentioned that there could possibly be a risk to the fetus that wasn't known as of yet. I really didn't care what the sex was or anything like that so I never did have one for my three kids.
I have no idea if they have more assurances now that they're is harmless or not and well, have to tell ya, even if they assured me, I might have doubts. afterall, it wouldn't be the first time they said something was harmless when they knew danged well that it wasn't!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Non--profits can generate income that exceeds their expenses in order to fulfill their mission statement.

Nope. Non-profits can show no net income.

Right, they have to reinvest it into the business. Which is what Planned Parenthood does.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Nonsense? No, it isn't. This has been discussed for years, how these clinics will push for abortion with any pregnant woman coming through the door. It's what they do.

Oh? It's been discussed. I've seen all kinds of nutty things discussed on wacky pro-life sites!

On The Pill? Your Womb Is Chock-Full Of Dead Babies, According To Kevin Swanson

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why else would PP discourage it's 'patients' from seeing an ultrasound?

Obviously, they [PP] have them there...and (according to the abortionist on the video) will apparently only use them when they wish to perform "Less Crunchy" abortions, in order to get more 'bang for their buck' and/or 'more bucks for their bang' while attempting to harvest 'intact' baby body parts.

Exactly! They don't want people seeing what I saw clearly, which is a baby. At 5-6 weeks, you can see the heart beating. Saw that, too. Low-lying placenta, and had to be really careful, and that included some earlier peeks than you'd normally have.

They are seriously sick. Discussing such things while eating and drinking, as though they were discussing car parts? How anyone can defend that, I will never understand.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No one is legally allowed to profit by selling the parts from slaughtered (aborted) babies. That is a crime.

Please cite the law.

Please read the OP. Selling aborted baby parts for profit is a crime.

You really are good at dropping in and challenging people, without offering anything substantial.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Oh? It's been discussed. I've seen all kinds of nutty things discussed on wacky pro-life sites!

On The Pill? Your Womb Is Chock-Full Of Dead Babies, According To Kevin Swanson

So far, you have done nothing but claim that others are wrong, while offering nothing but your own opinion as "evidence". Why would anyone assume that is more valid than evidence they have seen elsewhere? How about some actual data? Not the same old "it isn't a baby", "it's a woman's choice" stuff you always toss out. Actual evidence. Go for it. Convince me that the face of my daughter wasn't that of a human being, at 11.5 weeks. This should be priceless.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join