It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Yea, you are right, it is SOOO easy to say, "Just don't have sex". You'd think that just by saying that all of a sudden the problem would go away right?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know how old you are but when I was growing up alot of my friends were in families that had 6 or so kids. I'm sorry, but I always had the feeling that most of their mothers really would have rather had stopped before they had that many! ahh, if it was only that easy!!!
and oh ya, let's not talk about the orphanages that were around!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sadly, I can remember when dead baby jokes were funny. Though I've read a lot about abortion I don't have any experience with it. From a purely personal opinion, I find the whole topic to be repugnant at many levels as is the idea of reselling pieces of babies. However, I can see the upside of saving organ or fetal tissue that would otherwise be discarded ans using it to save or improve quality of another life.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
UPCOMING ABORTION VIDEOS: HANDLING BUTCHERED BABY PARTS LEADS TO POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER

www.breitbart.com... _source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Talking to Larry O’Connor and Brian Wilson on WMAL “Mornings on the Mall”, Pavone said upcoming videos will include interviews with Planned Parenthood personnel who have had to handle internal organs taken for sale from aborted babies. He said handling baby hearts, lungs, livers and brains can be debilitating and has given some of them post traumatic stress disorder.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well, it's certainly not surprising to hear that these people's consciences are haunting them.
You'd have to be a true sociopath to crush, butcher and dissect babies without having emotional repercussions.

According to the spokesperson for this group there are literally hundreds of hours of incriminating video yet to come.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Many many people are going to have a rude awakening someday.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Police, soldiers of war and fortune, paramedics, doctors, nurses and emergency disaster dogs are ALL special souls, who deal with death and indignity everyday, weep for victims, and yet still get up and do it again the next day.

Yes, even abortions doctors have a noble and worthy calling . There are more women who are so deeply grateful, that words can't even express the appreciation that is felt for these men and women, who put their own lives at risk every day to do their job and help others.
edit on 23-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Am I alone in the belief that a late term abortion should be worth far MORE money, and not LESS? What is wrong with the world?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So apparently, Planned Parenthood took down their corporate donors page. I assume that is to protect their donors from a boycott or something. NewsMax.com published the following article which includes the following businesses.

Coca-Cola, Xerox, Ford Motor Co., Adobe, American Cancer Society, American Express, AT&T, Avon, Bank of America, Bath & Body Works, Ben & Jerry’s, Clorox, Converse, Deutsche Bank, Dockers, Energizer, Expedia, ExxonMobil, Fannie Mae, Groupon, Intuit, Johnson & Johnson, La Senza, Levi Strauss, Liberty Mutual, Macy’s, March of Dimes, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Nike, Oracle, PepsiCo, Pfizer, Progressive, Starbucks, Susan G. Komen, Tostitos, Unilever, United Way, Verizon and Wells Fargo.

NewsMax.com

Just thought you would all like to know

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So apparently, Planned Parenthood took down their corporate donors page. I assume that is to protect their donors from a boycott or something. NewsMax.com published the following article which includes the following businesses.

Coca-Cola, Xerox, Ford Motor Co., Adobe, American Cancer Society, American Express, AT&T, Avon, Bank of America, Bath & Body Works, Ben & Jerry’s, Clorox, Converse, Deutsche Bank, Dockers, Energizer, Expedia, ExxonMobil, Fannie Mae, Groupon, Intuit, Johnson & Johnson, La Senza, Levi Strauss, Liberty Mutual, Macy’s, March of Dimes, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Nike, Oracle, PepsiCo, Pfizer, Progressive, Starbucks, Susan G. Komen, Tostitos, Unilever, United Way, Verizon and Wells Fargo.

NewsMax.com

The list was pulled because it was wrong and companies requested it bet removed. For example coca cola is not a donor. But nice that you are trying to get them included in your morality fight.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

NewsMax.com

The list was pulled because it was wrong and companies requested it bet removed. For example coca cola is not a donor. But nice that you are trying to get them included in your morality fight.

No morality fight. I'm pro-choice. But sick is sick. And it sounded from the article that the companies denied being donors...not that they weren't. I'll leave it for others to decide.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is another right-wing leg puller in the same vein as the ACORN project from years back and i don't understand why people would take stock in it. Whatever stance on abortion you have, we all have to admit that without fetal tissue/embryos, we wouldn't have certain medical advancements like stem cells and better testing for genetic diseases.

Though, I do have a bit of contention for how they throw out the prices in conversation, but by looking through the clever editing, it's possible that's how much Planned Parenthood gets from the labs for the tissue...just as if you had a fully grown adult body/cadaver.

Both vids considered, I have a feeling that again, this is ACORN x10...if Planned Parenthood folds, it would be a Phyrric victory for the right and a crushing blow to women's health progress since Roe vs. Wade, not only for safe abortions (start putting stock in metal hanger manufacturers!) But for birth control (abstinence is a joke, and the foster system is already filled with unwanted children), prenatal health resources and cancer screening.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
@Sherwood

They are not selling the pieces in away...more like a hospital or lab offers a set amouunt of money depending on the state of the tissue/organs. PP gives the tissue, lab gives money, PP uses money to keep things going.

Pretty much the same thing happens in cadaver/organ donation in adults. The only reason why people are having fit is because 'OMG WE HAS TO PROTECT DA BAYBAYS'.

I'd post charts on body part prices for adult humans, but i'd be put on a list

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
@Sherwood

They are not selling the pieces in away...more like a hospital or lab offers a set amouunt of money depending on the state of the tissue/organs. PP gives the tissue, lab gives money, PP uses money to keep things going.

Pretty much the same thing happens in cadaver/organ donation in adults. The only reason why people are having fit is because 'OMG WE HAS TO PROTECT DA BAYBAYS'.

I'd post charts on body part prices for adult humans, but i'd be put on a list

They know this isn't about even selling baby parts. This is about generating emotion to get abortion banned. Has nothing to so with the logic or the rights of individuals. Or how this helps save lives in cancer research for example. This is just people's way of showing abortion as evil so people can push their moral and religious beliefs onto others.

The only people who should be concerned is the woman and her doctor this is a personal decision. The state or these people have no right to interject themselves into this. It's legal because the supreme court came to the same decision the minute we start regulating morality freedom is dead. Because it's a slippery slope what happens when people think Christians are better parents then muslims. Or they decide do to infant mortality rates it be better if children remained under medical care the first 2 years.
edit on 7/25/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

NewsMax.com

Yes, the companies objected to being listed as corporate donors by PP.
They had existing agreements with their employees to give matching funds to organizations their employees choose to donate towards.
They feel that PP, exploited this to lend them more legitimacy, trying to create the impression that the corporations, themselves, made donations as an independent sign of endorsement.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The names of some of those companies are truly *ironic*

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: everyone

It's not illegal for a non-profit organization to make a profit.

And here is exactly what is wrong and corrupt about the entire thing.
And that is exactly what the "legal" gray areas are created for, to allow for things like this and have a excuse for them.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

so would you go for at least stripping this church's tax exempt status from them??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean, a thousand dollars per church membership, I highly doubt if it is costing the church a thousand dollars to tend to the spiritual needs of each person or family!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TWILITE22

Yea, you are right, it is SOOO easy to say, "Just don't have sex". You'd think that just by saying that all of a sudden the problem would go away right?

It is pretty obvious and undeniable that taking that responsibility in the first place would save a lot of killings of unborn baby's.

Completely worth it in my opinion, unless you want to put a grown up's sexual desires and irresponsibility there in before anything else, wich in turn is undeniably selfish.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
DP
edit on 26-7-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join