It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
It matters not what position you hold...

Haggling prices kind of negates the idea that it's a non-profit org whose entire argument (legal, not moral) suggests that it's all transfer expenses etc...

If that's the case...

Those prices do not change...

So why haggle unless you're looking to line your pockets...
nailed it I was thinking along those lines..Lamborghini anyone? if indeed it's standard procedure they wouldn't be lunching over prices.

1) someone is abusing their position...
Or...
2) PP sanction this behaviour and are not at all non-profit.

A law is being broken.

Outrage win!

Edit: Or 3) it's none of the above and standard procedure of donations.
edit on 21-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Edit for impartiality!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger award. Why hasn't she spoken up in defense of Planned Parenthood in the midst of this controversy?

Probably because her campaign tacticians can't figure out a politically correct angle yet.

Or the protective liberal media is not asking her about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
Expect a new video every week for the next 5 or 6 weeks. It's going to be a long, hot summer. This disgusting organization is going to be exposed for the evil entity it truly is.

a reply to: IAMTAT

The only people left (pun intended) to desensitise is the liberal collective...

& this subject just happens to be their kryptonite.

The planets screwed, and we have all been desensitised to one type of barbarism or another.

Aliens won't save us, and we're God forsaken...

Basically we lost. We are all Job, and we lost.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm laughing all the way out the door shaking my head!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Now that the word is out that PP negotiates prices for baby body parts, that it actually makes a profit from selling them to research facilities (even though PP says it just shifts baby body part profit internally to defer other operating expenses)...and that (according to PP) the baby is worthless until it is harvested for organs...(which are quite valuable)..

How long will it be before PP abortion patients are approached by slick lawyers seeking a class-action lawsuit against PP in order to share in PP's profit from baby body part sales over the years?

We all know savvy, slick, sleazy, lawyers never miss an opportunity for a big score.

"If YOU have received an abortion from Planned Parenthood...YOU may be eligible to share in an enormous cash settlement.
Call the Law offices of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe..."

It could be Planned Parenthood's customers getting the Lamborghinis, rather than it's abortionists.

edit on 22-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 22-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: italics added

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
www.lds.org...

I invite all but especially Pro Choicers to read this.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorlongus22
www.lds.org...

I invite all but especially Pro Choicers to read this.

And now that I have what's your point? This still doesn't negate the woman's right to choose in my opinion. Nice play on emotion though guess it work if I didn't already think abortion is wrong. But I have other beliefs as well such as individual rights. Not to mention I don't ever want to return to the days where women hid in a back room with someone with a coat hanger. If there were medical complications we would find the woman dead in a dumpster because people where scared of being caught.

You can't stop abort ions by banning them it's not that simple. The only way to stop it is find a way to support women when they become pregnant to make it a better choice to keep the child. But guess what still her decision and you or I have no business telling her how to live her life. Sad that so many think it's ok to push their morality on to others. You are not God you don't have the power judge if another is righteous.

So let people live there lives make the choices good or bad, because the great thing about being alive is we make choices and we shape our lives. Others have no right to change us and they shouldn't try!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: introvert

Even the article says the only thing Planned Parenthood is going to have to explain is how the prices cited differently even though it was the actors who offered a higher price.

when planned parenthood accepts that offer they are as wrong as when they would ask the price themselves.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lol ya, all sources are to be outright distrusted, except right wing ones. They never tell any lies or aren't known for excessive exaggeration and hyperbole or anything. So says the right wing media.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Even the article says the only thing Planned Parenthood is going to have to explain is how the prices cited differently even though it was the actors who offered a higher price.

when planned parenthood accepts that offer they are as wrong as when they would ask the price themselves.

Oh how dare you include facts. You know we have to keep this either an emotional or religious issue shame on you.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Oh how dare you include facts. You know we have to keep this either an emotional or religious issue shame on you.

I sincerely apologies for breaking protocol.
I feel ashamed of myself

*chastises self

edit on 23-7-2015 by everyone because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Nonsense! My daughter headed up a fetal stem cell research lab in a major state university for several years, before moving out of academia into the private pharmaceutical industry. She and her (non-profit university) team haggled over vendor prices all the time. It's common practice. It reveals nothing nefarious or corrupt, just smart and flexible business practices.
edit on 23-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

would you agree that it would be hard for either side to haggle till they know for sure just what is desired, not only in the form of tissue but also just what is expecting in it's processing and transportation? none of that was discussed, just one side trying for force get the other to settle on a price, not to mention there was a few times that side tried to convince the PP staff member to raise the price because they wanted to "make sure she was happy".
usually when you haggle, you haggle for your own side, not the opposing side!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

From what I understand, neither one of these people in the video really knew what they were doing. The videographer was deliberately trying to set up the Planned Parenthood rep, who was clearly unprofessional and wasn't confident in what she was doing.

My daughter's research lab had regular professional vendors that they worked with regularly, and played each of them against each other, in order to negotiate the best price. When you're working with million dollar budgets people want your business and will word to make that happen.

edit on 23-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If it needs to cover only the costs because it is Non-profit then the minimum is the price not more not less, If there is haggling about that then that means there is either room to be taken of off the profit or more profit is being persued.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

and which side seemed to you be intent on getting the other side to put in a price, for something that no one seems to not have any details about? it doesn't seem to be the planned parenthood person, does it? like I asked how can you haggle over something you don't know anything about...
I got a car outside I can sell ya, anyone want to haggle over the price? don't know what the year is, or the make for that matter, but it's for sale.....how much you willing to give me for it???

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It's not illegal for a non-profit organization to make a profit. It's illegal for any stock holders or investors to make a profit from a non-profit's business dealings.

Do you think that Girl Scout cookies don't show a profit for the troops that sell them, or that the Salvation Army doesn't make a profit off the items that are donated for them to resell?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Really??? Then I am sure you can source a law stating such or just maybe that is your unfounded biased opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

But that isn't a fact though... It's an opinion. Do you need some education on distinguishing between facts and opinions?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Geez, another person against a women's choice of her body. OMG, here we go again.

how about women who don't want to get pregnant abstain from sex? if you cannot take the responsibility of children don't have sex real easy.If its rape then put the baby up for adoption there are always choices.no ones telling anyone what to do with their body these "abortion clinics" are baby mills for parts for profit big business...most doing late term abortions and that's murder.I don't think there could be anything more despicable and revolting than haggling for aborted fetuses.
anyone works at these places cannot possibly have any kind of emotions or empathy for human life.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join