It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

TLDR: "yes Krazy you are right, I don't know those things and am mad that you called me out on it!"

Planned Parenthood

The graph is from 2009, but I doubt those percentages have changed much in the interim.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
go to Carthage and see all the little boxes of stone… sacrificing babies has been going on a long time and the same force that requires it in "pagan" societies is the one behind the millions of abortions… The Bible repeatedly warned against this practice because it is a COMMON practice among pagans…

feminism has teaches women to view abortion as a "sacrament" and offering to their goddess worshipping.

"it is in our encounters with birth and death that we meet the goddess. So to take away our right to have that encounter (through abortion) to face that often difficult and painful choice, is to deny a woman's deepest spiritual self." 
--Miriam Sinous, aka, Starhawk, wiccan in support of abortions 

"Abortion is the prerogative of the Dark Mother." 
--Zsuzsana Budapest, feminist leader and occultist 

"The Goddess who whets your sexual appetite with pleasure also whets the knife." 
Nevada Kerr, "Abortion is a Sacred Rite" occultist 

there is NO "safe sex" and no one should be allowed to MURDER someone and sell their organs just because they were accidentally conceived.

if a pregnant woman is killed, the crime is for TWO murders.

Add to this the occult aspect of blood sacrifices and the admission of some feminists that it is their religious right to have repeated abortions…and seems like the situation was FAR worse than before abortions and killing/selling babies was legal.

Abortion - Illuminati Child Sacrifice - Witchcraft - New Documentary
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

No need to go to Carthage when I can go to The Holy Bible!

Numbers 5:27
If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
over 120,000 abortions EVERY DAY world-wide…

Abortion is Witchcraft- Child Sacrifice
youtu.be...

The Occult Roots of Abortion- Planned Parenthood/Margaret Sanger and Wicca religion Exposed. (Margret Sanger is founder of legalized abortion and believed in child sacrifice.)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't speak for organized religion. In fact, I despise it to a degree.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Miscarry does not equal abortion and the text you referenced indicate such.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Margret Sanger is founder of legalized abortion

LOL

No she's not.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What the Bible says about Children

Children who refuse to obey their parents must be executed.

He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15
He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17
Children who mock their parents will have their eyes plucked out by ravens and eaten by eagles.
The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it. -- Proverbs 30:17

God killed all the firstborn children in an entire country.

The LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon.... And there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. -- Exodus 12:29-30
Sometimes God kills children for misbehaving.
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. -- 2 Kings 2:23-24

Someday God will force parents eat their own children.

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. -- Leviticus 26:29
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters. -- Deuteronomy 28:53
And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend. -- Jeremiah 19:9

And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

skepticsannotatedbible.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Miscarry does not equal abortion and the text you referenced indicate such.

Try again.

Taking a pill, or drinking a potion, that causes a miscarriage is called a medical abortion.

Medical abortion is the use of medicine to end a pregnancy. The medicine helps remove the fetus and placenta from the mother's womb (uterus). Therapeutic medical abortion is done because the woman has a health condition.
www.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

yeah, but those are NOT child-sacrifices for personal gain, but for breaking rules of the Creation which, for example, curses the child who is born out of wedlock…

this is also the Old Testament, when keeping one group of people pure and Law abiding was important for a Savior to have a clean genetic line to come through…

our genes are impacted by environment and beliefs… ALL of the Old Testament Laws were designed to keep the genes pure…i.e., all of the "unclean" animals have been shown by scientists to be more toxic…

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Whatever! It's still a biblical justification for abortion. AND.....a justification for eugenics, to boot!

edit on 22-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

you guys do not understand the Bible… nor how the Laws work here…

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF ISRAEL: to bring in a Savior for everyone.

the people programming you to think abortions are ok are evil and do not have your best interests at heart.

God, the Creator of all, cares for us…

this reality has consequences for actions, as it must for there to be free will.

All the Old Testament Laws were designed to keep the Israelis genetically pure…

that way you can still be a pagan and break the laws BUT one day MAYBE choose to find the TRUTGH and turn to Jesus and be saved, no matter who you are or what you have done.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Isn't it great that Christ fulfilled the law, which Christians are not bound to.

Your references have no merit.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

NO! not "whatever" blah blah blah.

are we talking about what is BEST for humanity or NOT?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

I don't speak for organized religion. In fact, I despise it to a degree.

Even so, you got to admit, God can be a real A-hole. Look at 50 percent of fertilized eggs spontaneously aborting. All those little babies being murdered by God.

link   

But that's not what PP is talking about in these video, are they.

Did you miss the part on trying to do "less crunchy" abortions.

Should be called a medically-induced miscarriage. It's how libs sneak in the word "abortion" to try an add validity to it.

link   

Sounds like a cover for genocide and eugenics to me.

link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

NO! not "whatever" blah blah blah.

are we talking about what is BEST for humanity or NOT?

No. I thought we were talking about past cultures that supported abortion. The Bible is proof that the Hebrew/Christian God supports abortion.

edit on 22-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Don't see it that way at all. I see it as God ensuring that the life of the mother is maintained and that the right child will be born at the right time to the parents.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join