It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If I was against stabbing people in the throat, yet still fought so others could do it, I'd sound just like you!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

If I was against stabbing people in the throat, yet still fought so others could do it, I'd sound just like you!

That feels a lot like words being put in my mouth again.

I'm against murder. I'm against the death penalty. I'm against terminal police violence for minor crimes. I'm even against abortion for me personally.

I'm for individual freedom, even when others would like to take it away with what I'm sure are heartfelt pleas to emotions.

I am also for the rule of law, and the equity of all before the law.

Legal abortions fit into both those stances; no murder required.
edit on 22Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:03:34 -050015p102015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, I can tell this thread is doomed.

Page after page and nothing about the legality issue in the OP.

What was the legal issue again? I think it was something about the price differences.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I would venture to guess that PP will soon cease selling baby body parts, so as not to jeopardize it's over Half Billion Dollars in taxpayer funding. Pressure is building in congress and even luke-warm PP supporters are showing revulsion by these latest revelations.

Planned Parenthood: We Got $528.4 Million in Taxpayer Funds in One Year

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, received $528.4 million in taxpayer funding, according to its 2013-2014 annual report, which runs from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014.

The report shows that Planned Parenthood received $528.4 million in “government health services grants and reimbursements” during a one-year period, the latest figures available.

That means it received an average of $1,447,671 in taxpayer funds per day and an average of $60,320 every hour.

Several members of Congress, as well as some GOP presidential candidates, are calling for Planned Parenthood to be defunded after a video surfaced showing Dr. Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services, discussing the sale of baby parts with two actors posing as a fetal tissue procurement company.

The video was secretly made by the Center for Medical Progress, a non-profit “group of citizen journalists dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances.”

Three Republican-led congressional committees plan to hold hearings investigating the matter, and House Speaker John Boehner has also called on President Barack Obama to condemn and end the practice of selling baby body parts.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So let me get this straight.

Time after time I see people raging that their tax dollars fund PP and in part abortions and many of those same people want to make it so PP can't recoup some of the cost which will un-burden the tax payers.

Damned if you do damned if you don't so the hell with it.

None of this will have any effect on ending abortions, but it will divide and inflame the public which will create the opportunity for politicians to pander for votes which in my opinion is what this is all about.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Congressional hearings and investigations will expose the whole criminal organization.

Watch the dominoes fall like balloons with no air.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'd like to ask everyone to keep this civil.
We don't want this thread to get suspended again, now do we?
-OP

From what I saw, making personal comments about each other rather than sticking to the topic of the 2nd video, Planned Parenthood, abortion, etc. etc., is what caused the problems.

If you believe I am making personal statements or being uncivil then report me as you threatened.

I am trying to understand the totally confusing positions that many of you take in regard to the topic.

That's why I ask questions. Which you apparently took offense to rather than answering.

So, since you brought up "Black Lives Matter" in this context, I'm asking do they matter after babies are born?

Are you in favor of social programs that help the needy? If not, why not?

I have always believed in helping those in need...and do so in many ways in my daily life.

All lives matter. Including your's, mine...and their's.
You and I can object...and even fight back when we are being attacked...these tiny humans who are about to have their skulls crushed and their little bodies ripped apart, are defenseless and in the greatest need of all. They have no voice...and they have no protectors.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure that a Congressional investigation will do much more than provide sound bytes. How many investigations on Benghazi have there been? 14?

Howvever if the Republican Congress really wants to spend MORE tax revenue on investigations that will expose the truth and strengthen PPs credibility when these are shown to be false charges and nothing more than base political theatre so be it.

Something needs to distract from the Repulbican hopefuls goodness knows.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

"They have no voice"????

What about all of you in this thread? You can't focus on the topic long enough because you're all railing about baby murder (unless it's approved baby murder then that's okay)

There's a national movement that is proving that it will commit fraud in order to make political points. Cons of all kinds are flocking to the banner.

No "protectors" ???

BS.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

"They have no voice"????

What about all of you in this thread? You can't focus on the topic long enough because you're all railing about baby murder (unless it's approved baby murder then that's okay)

No "protectors" ???

BS.

What is "approved baby murder"? What 'baby murder' is approved by you?
Do you deny that abortion is the brutal killing of someone who...if allowed...will be born and grow up just like you and I did?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well here's the last word from Mr eye of the hurricane himself Harry Reid.

What ever he says must be true.

Harry Reid Says Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos Prove Nothing

Look who's talking !!!!

"These politically motivated videos raises questions, but nothing I've seen indicates that Planned Parenthood violated federal law."

Except maybe the Hyde Amendment Harry?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I don't approve of any murder. As I've said multiple times.

For those that believe that abortion is murder, and yet, approve of abortion in cases of incest, rape, or danger to the pregnant woman's life, that is "approved murder."

Yes, I deny that legal abortion is murder. I have also stated that multiple times.

A fertilized egg is not a human; the human body naturally aborts about 50% of them.

An embryo is not a human, and neither is a fetus before viability. These are created in a woman's body, by the woman's body, built from components of the woman's body ... how can any reasonable person say that abortion or no abortion can be anyone's choice EXCEPT the pregnant human woman herself?

I am against abortion, but I am even more strongly for personal freedom.

There is no way this choice can be taken away from women, in my opinion. Anything else is State-imposed slavery.
edit on 23Tue, 21 Jul 2015 23:10:18 -050015p112015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you have proof that Federal funds were used for abortions?

If so, show us.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't get the people here saying the videos are 'doctored' or "edited".

The first video was released in FULL. I watched the entire thing, it was fluid, there were no cuts or edits.

I have only seen bits of this new one and I'm sure a FULL version will be online. But when someone is taped saying full sentences and paragraphs explaining something, the point is made. If someone edited down a film to save time and get to the 'good stuff' , why would that edit matter? As long as the context is clear and there aren't things like overdubs or splices, you have to accept that the video is REAL testimony from a real person.

You can't just discount a video by saying "fake" all the time. I've even seen people say 'hoax'. HOAX? Huh??
edit on 22-7-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow, post removed for speaking the truth.

Fact is PP should be eliminated.

I watch in awe as you libs are vehemently posting and trying every which way to change the conversation to support your ideals. You know that you would be singing a totally different tune if this were a conservative group who was doing something like, say being disrespectful to gays. I bet you would immediately call for a boycott, ask to have any tax incentives cancelled, the org disbanded and you'd get your cronies in the media to help you out.

To see anyone on this site trying in any way to stand behind PP in defense of what these two nazi doctors have said goes beyond the pale. Just shows me how really f'd up that part of our society is.

There aren't enough thumbs down that I can give to anyone who believes that PP is a good thing.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Any forced removal of a fertilized egg or fetus by an outside entity is abortion and is murder, legal or not.

Yes, if the baby is not viable, the body will cause a miscarriage...i.e. not an abortion.

But, I like you how tried to sneak in the word "abort" into a natural human process.

Slick libs.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

"They have no voice"????

There's a national movement that is proving that it will commit fraud in order to make political points. Cons of all kinds are flocking to the banner.

No "protectors" ???

BS.

Heck, I'm for forced medical sterilization until one can prove that they are ready to have a baby, thus (hopefully) eliminating the need to abort the tens of thousands of babies each year, just because they aren't wanted.

But things like that get you labeled a nazi on this site.

However, its o.k. to rally around an organization which was founded on these principles by Margaret Sanger:

The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Women of the working class, especially wage workers, should not have more than two children at most. The average working man can support no more and and the average working woman can take care of no more in decent fashion.

And there are more

Yes, folks, this is the woman who is the "mother" of PP. But. they're really all about healthcare.....right.

Nope, they are abortion factories and, apparently, into selling baby parts for cars.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

It's great that you are never going to be able to force all of us to live according to your beliefs.

Spontaneous abortion

Spontaenous abortion

Spontaneous abortion

... and millions of other references.

Those dang liberals, always using medical terminology and calling things what they are ... "slick."

o.O

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Wow, you must be the 100th person to post the history of Margaret Sanger in this thread. Did you honestly think you were contributing anything new to the thread there with that information? No one cares about the sins of the parents. We only care about what the people running it now believe. That's like saying that all people with racist parents or grandparents are also racist. It's idiotic.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Why don't you cite your "information" as required by T&C? You know, provide actual quotes and sources rather than your "summations and paraphrases"?

You don't have a problem letting the rest of us verify your statements?

I can show you:

If you are well clothed, well fed, today it is these women who have helped you to do so. And are you doing anything for these women? Ministers of the Gospel, what are you doing for these women and unborn babies? You reformers, conservatives, call yourselves what you wish, what are you doing for this condition of society which demands of its unborn such an awful price of birth? Do you think your duty is done if you have clothed or fed one or fifty of these victims for a day, a week, a year, perhaps? Oh, mothers, sisters, women of this land, awake! How can you slumber when these conditions exist?

The day is passed when we can selfishly protect our own. In order to protect our own, in matters of disease, in conditions where milk, water, food or drugs are unsafe for our own loved ones, we cannot hesitate to fight for all, for we realize we can only save our own by so doing.

Again I say: Women, awake, awake to this system and help these downtrodden women back to their homes, back to their little ones, back to that which belongs to every mother -- the care and love of her offspring.

To Mothers - Our Duty

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join