It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO: Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price Of Baby Body Parts

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

All I see is massive cognitive dissonance and condoning misinformation and lies because it's Planned Parenthood. It is entirely possible to say: "I hate Planned Parenthood. The claim of wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood is a lie."

Oh theres definitely some massive cognative dissonance going on , but its not coming from me....

i can see monstrous ghoulish behavior without trying to make excuses for it....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Been here, where have you been?

See, that's just the thing ... to me ... fetal tissue is just that. Why waste it? If PP can provide this tissue to researchers and recover their cost, sounds great to me! Less taxpayer money spent on the whole process.

It's the people who believe that we're talking about a human being from conception to birth that can still justify murder in "certain circumstances."

Those are the only "monsters" here.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You guys wouldn't have a problem with this if Planned Parenthood just threw the tissue away then? Burned it?

I think what many of them are saying is it's disgusting how some people continue to get abortions at the same rate some of us change our underwear.

Whoopi Goldberg - great example. That disgusting thing has had what, over 6 abortions? And she's a huge proponent of PP.

So... am I the only one here who has MAJOR issues with how someone just keeps repeatedly getting abortions, over and OVER AND OVER. What kind of learning disability does a person have when they keep doing that??? Do people like her EVER learn?

Yeah, I have a problem with the Whoopi Goldbergs of the world. That's my problem.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JRCrowley

So, one or two abortions are fine with you ... but not six?

What's the critical point for you in terms of number of abortions?

Does the frequency over time play into it at all?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
And here come the defenders of the babyparts vendors!

Our society is seriously screwed up when we defend things like this, and condemn people who dare to say All Lives Matter......

Well, apparently BLACK lives DON'T Matter, where abortion in New York City is concerned.
At least PP in NYC managed to get a good crop of black baby body parts to sell.
Looks like Margaret Sanger's dream is coming true.

More black babies aborted than born in New York City

Black lives matter? Apparently not in New York City.

A “Pregnancy Outcomes” report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene reveals in 2013, more black babies were aborted than born in the city.

A chart on page 7 shows 24,108 “non-Hispanic black” babies were born while 29,007 faced “induced terminations” — or abortions.

Abortions among the “non-Hispanic black” demographic were by far the highest among any racial group, according to a chart on page 25 of the report

www.theamericanmirror.com...

STAT SHEET:
www.theamericanmirror.com...

edit on 21-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
And here come the defenders of the babyparts vendors!

Our society is seriously screwed up when we defend things like this, and condemn people who dare to say All Lives Matter......

We deserve any amount of destruction we have comming

Apparently all lives don't matter.

They are only divided into crunchy and non-crunchy parts.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I doubt any of you will answer this truthfully, but what do you know about Margaret Sanger besides what you've read on pro-life sites? Have any of you bothered to look up her actual writing and speeches, to find out if you're actually telling the truth, or whether you're just parroting proper right-wing talking points?

Also, let me understand what you're saying here ... Black lives matter up until birth, and then they're welfare leeches and thugs? Do I have that correctly?
edit on 21Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:31:39 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Also, let me understand what you're saying here ... Black lives matter up until birth, and then they're welfare leeches and thugs? Do I have that correctly?

You just want them dead before they're born?

How efficient!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What a disgusting and racist thing to say. Retract that filthy statement immediately.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

How efficient!

Enough about me, what about you? Are you willing to kick in more to support these children after you save them from the selective murder (murder is okay sometimes) you imagine is going on?

How much can I put you down for, personally? $0.02 out of every tax dollar? $0.03?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What a disgusting and racist thing to say. Retract that filthy statement immediately.

Notice the question marks? I'm asking questions.

Am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

How efficient!

Enough about me, what about you? Are you willing to kick in more to support these children after you save them from the selective murder (murder is okay sometimes) you imagine is going on?

How much can I put you down for, personally? $0.02 out of every tax dollar? $0.03?

You're in charge now?

Please stop murdering babies.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Nope, I'm not in charge. I just want to know how much of your money you're willing to commit to your beliefs.

Unless, you're willing to take in foster children?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Notice the question marks? I'm asking questions.

Am I wrong?

You are dead wrong. Shape up and stop with the filthy allegations. I will report you.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Nope, I'm not in charge. I just want to know how much of your money you're willing to commit to your beliefs.

Are you?

How many have you adopted?

Or do you just enjoy murdering them?

(see the question marks?)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Are you?

How many have you adopted?

Or do you just enjoy murdering them?

(see the question marks?)

I'm glad to have "my tax dollars" go to help those that need it ... children included!

I've never murdered anything nor do I believe in it.

Many of you here have stated that murder is fine in selected circumstances.

Abortion isn't murder to me, although I am personally against it.

Abortion is murder to many of you, and yet, you come up with reasons to justify it.

I'm in favor of the work Planned Parenthood does, most of which is directed at women's health, and reproductive health, including birth control ... which results in FEWER ABORTIONS.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When have I justified murder?

You have indeed justified murder, haven't you?

You have not shown any care for the unborn, have you?

You are promoting genocide, aren't you?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You don't believe that pregnancies from incest and rape can be terminated by abortion? Abortion cannot be used to save the life of the pregnant woman?

Nope, I do not justify murder in any sense. Legal abortion is not murder. And it is the woman's choice until the point of viability. That's the law in the United States.

For you and some others, repeatedly, abortion is murder.

I have repeatedly stated that if I were in the situation, I am against abortion. I have never encouraged abortion.

You don't listen to that because it doesn't fit your agenda.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'd like to ask everyone to keep this civil.
We don't want this thread to get suspended again, now do we?
-OP

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'd like to ask everyone to keep this civil.
We don't want this thread to get suspended again, now do we?
-OP

From what I saw, making personal comments about each other rather than sticking to the topic of the 2nd video, Planned Parenthood, abortion, etc. etc., is what caused the problems.

If you believe I am making personal statements or being uncivil then report me as you threatened.

I am trying to understand the totally confusing positions that many of you take in regard to the topic.

That's why I ask questions. Which you apparently took offense to rather than answering.

So, since you brought up "Black Lives Matter" in this context, I'm asking do they matter after babies are born?

Are you in favor of social programs that help the needy? If not, why not?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join