It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
to rant, I really do. But I really don't have anything to rant about.

The weathers been a little hot lately..dunno if that is rant worthy or not...

There is a song that they constantly play over and over again on the radio while I drive to work..that kinda irritates me..

I guess my rant is that I have nothing to rant about...and it upsets me!

Here..watch this..

Have a good day ATS!

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I don't know why, but I had to sing along. Now that song will be stuck in my head all day. I may have to write a Rant about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ehhh people ranted about worse and dumber things it's all good!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I am in a ranting mood today, am just too lazy to make a thread though, and then you get them people you just know are out to annoy you in your thread, ''sigh''.

Ok quick rant while am here,i'll save the heavy stuff for my dog, here's a light one. I am SICK of hearing this damn song, it's infected my brain somehow and I catch myself singing the chorus while brushing my teeth or whatever .....

Please make it stop! I don't like it, shut up about your damn cheerleader OMI ... rubbing it in every ones face lol

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

I am in a ranting mood today, am just too lazy to make a thread though, and then you get them people you just know are out to annoy you in your thread, ''sigh''.

Ok quick rant while am here,i'll save the heavy stuff for my dog, here's a light one. I am SICK of hearing this damn song, it's infected my brain somehow and I catch myself singing the chorus while brushing my teeth or whatever .....

Please make it stop! I don't like it, shut up about your damn cheerleader OMI ... rubbing it in every ones face lol

Thank you for posting this! I refuse to use "seek" on my radio anymore in fear of this dam song coming on!!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: charolais

You feel my pain too .....
it just won't go away.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It must be nice not having anything to rant about. I not only could rant today but rave as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't have the energy to rant.

top topics

join