It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the MSM never told you about the Utoya shootings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Tomorrow it is four years since the Utoya shootings where 69 people were killed by allegedly one shooter, Anders Breivik. No one has questioned this story in the MSM, even though eyewitness accounts describe two or even three shooters. In addition, many eyewitness claim that the shooter(s) videotaped the event, but Breivik has denied this and no camera was found on him or at Utoya.

Edit:
Many of the eyewitnesses has sworn before a judge that they encountered a dark haired (Breivik is blond) shooter with nordic looks that may have spoken a Trondheim dialect (Breivik has a Oslo dialect), and that did not wear a police uniform like Breivik did. The second or third shooter also had a video camera, no camera was found on Breivik or on the island. Other eyewitnesses spoke of encountering the shooter while they at the same time hearing shots being fired from other places at the island.

Interview with witness that talks about three shooters:

Truck driver that claimed he heard several shots being fired at the same time from Utoya:

Transcript from local TV-station TV8 Buskerud above
Interviewer: What did you say? On Utoya there where?...
Truck driver: There were many people firing…More than one.
Interviewer: And you where at Vik? (On the mainland)
Truck driver: I was standing on the truck stop on the mainland. I heard more than one weapon at the same time.
Interviewer: That means that there were more than one shooter?
Truck driver: There had to be more than one shooter since I heard shots coming from different places on the island at the same time – it was very loud as the truck stop is just 300-400 meters (about 1000 feet) from the island.
Interviewer: If you had to guess, then how many shooters were there?
Truck driver: Two or three shooters, at least two.

Will we ever know the entire truth of what happened that day? Why would the MSM not talk about the second/three shooters? Where did the camera go, did one of the other shooters take it?

-MM

edit on 21-7-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: Added some more eyewitness information to clarify that it was more than just echos. Fixed the wrong meter to feet conversion.

edit on 21-7-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Not saying there couldn't be more than one person, but gunshots echo. You may think shots are coming from one place or there are more fired, but the echo from buildings and trees can be confusing.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Not saying there couldn't be more than one person, but gunshots echo. You may think shots are coming from one place or there are more fired, but the echo from buildings and trees can be confusing.

Many of the eyewitnesses has sworn before a judge that they encountered a dark haired (Breivik is blond) shooter with nordic looks that may have spoken a Trondheim dialect (Breivik has a Oslo dialect), and that did not wear a police uniform like Breivik did. The second or third shooter also has a video camera, no camera was found on Breivik or on the island. Other eyewitnesses spoke of encountering the shooter while they at the same time heard shots being fired from otehr places at the island.

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Um...

The conversion of meters to feet is a wee bit off. And by wee bit I mean about 1,000 feet off.

Is there no possibility of hearing the echo of gunfire when one is standing a thousand feet away from where the gunfire is happening?

I feel like there is.

ETA - the above was written when the conversion of meters to feet resulted in "100 feet" but has since been corrected. You're welcome.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Um...

The conversion of meters to feet is a wee bit off. And by wee bit I mean about 1,000 feet off.

Is there no possibility of hearing the echo of gunfire when one is standing a thousand feet away from where the gunfire is happening?

I feel like there is.

I have edited the wrong feet now. You should read my reply above that I wrote while you posted yours: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

True, and with the distance to the main land, it's impossible to place the gun shots from the island, he also had two different guns, a Glock-17, and Ruger Mini-14.

edit on 21-7-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I did. How many is "many?"

You do understand how unreliable "eye witness" testimony is, right?

I'm not saying it's impossible that there was another shooter, but I'm not willing to stake my claim on a truck driver over a thousand feet away who can't even see anything and a few descriptions given by people who were being violently attacked for what was probably the first and only time of their lives.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: DAVID64

True, and with the distance to the main land, it's impossible to place the gun shots from the island, he also had two different guns Glock-17, Ruger Mini-14.

Then you completely disregard the eyewitnesses from the island itself while they were being shot at? Did the echo make Breivik change his appearance too?

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

He is telling it from other eyewitnesses, he never saw Breivik or the other supposed shooters, i call it confusion under schock.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

He is telling it from other eyewitnesses, he never saw Breivik or the other supposed shooters, i call it confusion under schock.

Many of the eyewitnesses has sworn before a judge that they encountered a dark haired (Breivik is blond) shooter with nordic looks that may have spoken a Trondheim dialect (Breivik has a Oslo dialect), and that did not wear a police uniform like Breivik did. The second or third shooter also had a video camera, no camera was found on Breivik or on the island. Other eyewitnesses spoke of encountering the shooter while they at the same time hearing shots being fired from other places at the island.

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They could be telling what they think is the truth...

Panic and adrenaline do strange things to people.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yes, and that has been covered by the MSM, in Norway, i didn't search on foreign MSM.

Need google translate.
CLICK ME

CLICK ME 2

CLICK ME 2.2

And here is the debunking pretty much.

CLICK ME ALSO

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yes, and that has been covered by the MSM, in Norway, i didn't search on foreign MSM.

Need google translate.
CLICK ME

CLICK ME 2

CLICK ME 2.2

And here is the debunking pretty much.

CLICK ME ALSO

Your so-called "debunking" is laughable as it completely disregards the direct eyewitness testimony from some of the very people being hunted down by the shooters on Utoya that day.

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

It tells you about the confusion from all sides, yes, there are some that stick to their witness account of more shooters, but the over all picture shows only one psychopath.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It tells you about the confusion from all sides, yes, there are some that stick to their witness account of more shooters, but the over all picture shows only one psychopath.

I don't believe that they were "confused" as you claim they were - I believe their sworn testimony and so should you.

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

And I'm sure they believe their testimony as well.

Still doesn't make it the truth. It means it's what they believe is the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
To put a point on it, I'm sure what your angle is here anymore. You're saying MSM never reported on any accomplices.

A quick search shows 10 of the top 10 articles all mentioning the shooter's claims he had accomplices or was part of a group. Six people were arrested and released. Seems to me not only was it covered but the police acted on the information.

Six times.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

I believe their sworn testimony and so should you.

-MM

Several hundred people, among them our youngest daughters best friend and her boyfriend swore that they saw only Breivik shoot people, and during the reunion last year nobody remember seeing any other shooter or anybody with a video cam.

There were many boats and people at the lake during and after the shooting, and not one single person saw andy other boat than the ferry leave Utoya before Breivik was caught.
And that's what i and most people belive.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

I believe their sworn testimony and so should you.

-MM

Several hundred people, among them our youngest daughters best friend and her boyfriend swore that they saw only Breivik shoot people, and during the reunion last year nobody remember seeing any other shooter or anybody with a video cam.

Why should we take your word that today "nobody" claim there were more than one shooter - I hardly believe anyone can make such a bold claim on behalf of all that were involved. Just because your daughter - according to your own statement - has a friend that was involved does not put you in a position to make statements for every eyewitness.

There were many boats and people at the lake during and after the shooting, and not one single person saw andy other boat than the ferry leave Utoya before Breivik was caught.

There were reports of an unidentfied adult that swam from the island, there is a link to the article at the very end of the first YT video in my original post.

And that's what i and most people belive.

And just how do you know that this is what "most people believe" - have you made a poll on this or can you just read peoples minds? I am also one of "most people" but strangely I cannot remember ever being part of such a poll...

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Funny how you're willing to accept some people's word but not others.

I'm out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join