It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Known Presidential Candidate: Sydneys Buttocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In another thread I was lead to a list of all those who are running for president. Here is that list. While scrolling through it, I came across a rather interesting name. Sydneys Voluptuous Buttocks. An Independent. He is number 60 on that list. Clicking his name and a little navigating to the committee page will lead you to to a "Statement of Organization" pdf. It's just a form. From there I got the url for Mr. Buttock's website.

Sydney's Butt

Putting forth an effort to support small and underprivileged presidential candidates. Exercising our democratic rights.

It has five sections, one of which is the Buttology page. An excerpt from, Buttology, the ideas behind the ass:

The American economy is torn between the upper and lower class and the middle class is disappearing. Let's remember the Middle Ages, it was a time of disorder, lack of learning and blind worship to kings and queens that did nothing for the people. Haven't we come farther than that in the past hundreds of years or are we doomed to make the same mistakes. Don't let big business ruin what could be the best country this world has ever seen. I will see increased taxes on the upper class, higher minimum wage that reflects the inflation caused by the upper class.

They have a YouTube channel. With three subscribers. Here is their first campaign video. A photo slideshow while Simon and Garfunkel's Sounds of Silence plays.

I haven't looked for more information. Thought this interesting enough to share though.

Anyone else know anything about this campaign?

edit on 7-21-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Well I am kinda liking Sydney and his ideas. He makes much more human sense than Jeb or Hillary.

A hearty and playful slap on Sydney's for being such a refreshing candidate. I'd very much like to see his butt sat on the comfy chair at the desk in the Oval Office.

Thanks for bringing him to our attention.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Am I the only one who was cracking up while reading this??

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Is Mr. Buttocks 35 years old and a naturally born citizen? If so, welcome to the party!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I may have found my candidate!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Mr. Buttocks is a viable candidate.

But Vermin Supreme will be hot on his trail !!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Heh, a name often applied to the POTUS anyway!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Will he become the butt of too many jokes. Couldn't help it.

Go for the run.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Legislating wage is simply a populist action meant to garner votes. It doesn't improve anyones lifestyle. And is the single biggest threat to the notion of a "middle class" that there is.

Does income disparity benefit our country? Well, yes. But not when its as big as it is now. People being expected to survive on less than half the median national income....its not going to make our nation stronger.

But if we are to fix income disparity, we need to hunt differently. Because all the approaches being taken now, especially minimum wage laws, aren't working. And they won't work. They'll just make more middle class workers into the working poor.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Fair wage for fair work. People helping companies make millions and billions should get proper reward. And that isn't bare survival.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
He's as qualified as any of the other clowns running. Maybe more so. He at least isn't taking himself too seriously.

new topics

top topics

join