It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Ohio Overturned Bush's '04 Victory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Man, that would be sumthin to behold. That would throttle BushCo. like nuthin else. I'd give just about anything to see that happen.
And by the way Tricky Dick.. don't let the door hitcha on the a$$ on your way out!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Man, that would be sumthin to behold. That would throttle BushCo. like nuthin else. I'd give just about anything to see that happen.
And by the way Tricky Dick.. don't let the door hitcha on the a$$ on your way out!

- Can you imagine the wave of optimism that would sweep the globe?!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Can you imagine the wave of optimism that would sweep the globe?!

There'd be dancing in the streets, I've got nothing against the Republican party...I proberly share similar beliefs with moderate members....but America you've elected an idiot.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Like when the Bolsheviks took over Russia.

Once the celebrations were over----reality sunk in----all the productive workers were killed off and the lazy rabble had to get out and work----the country soon fell into despair----poverty----insanity ruled----a real leftwing hellhole----that ended in 1989 when the Evil Soviet Empire fell-----80 years of pure hell for those who had to live it.

I know America is never going to go that far left-----but reading some of the post I believe there are many who would like to see it happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Edsinger....where ever he is...would just lay down and die....

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Edsinger....where ever he is...would just lay down and die....

By the way Sleeper, you are paranoid as H E double L. Sounds like you need to turn off the Rush Limbaugh.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Absolutely. It would be incredible and my hope for our limping democracy would be restored.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Like when the Bolsheviks took over Russia.

- What!?

You're kidding, right?

Once the celebrations were over----reality sunk in----all the productive workers were killed off and the lazy rabble had to get out and work----the country soon fell into despair----poverty----insanity ruled----a real leftwing hellhole----that ended in 1989 when the Evil Soviet Empire fell-----80 years of pure hell for those who had to live it.

- My God, you're not.

What have they done to your mind?

I know America is never going to go that far left-----but reading some of the post I believe there are many who would like to see it happen.

- Where? I saw none of that on this thread.

Only talk about the discrepancies in the US poll......no doubt you've seen it and believed it's gone on (but somewhere else).....how come you imagine the US to be immune from any kind of cheating?

What about those polling discrepancies?

How come we're expected to believe Bushs' people turned out for the Presidential part of the poll but didn't bother with the other votes being run concurrently?

Why would Bush's support vote him as President yet that same record turn-out just melted away to nothing and saw Democrat issues voted for in those other polls done at the same time?

What about the exit polls only being wrong with the electronic vote states?

.....and how come none of this bothers you at all?

Unless you really are so blinded by your 'side's' propaganda that you really do thing a Bush loss is like the 'Bolshevics storming the Winter Palace'?!

My God!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The silence is deafening!

We're still waiting for that response, Sleeper.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sorry if i'm hijacking this thread but it's too juicy to let go regarding the Ohio votergate scandle.

Looks like Triad had remote access to everything with the ability to change anything! Something stinks and it wasnt the burrito i just ate while watching my boob tube!

Im ready to bend over America and accept CNN's explination!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the docs.
I'm glad someone in the House is willing to stand up and fight. Now if only we could get a Senator to throw his name into the ring. Can y'all just see the look on Dubya's face if he actually had to leave instead of being inaugurated? Talk about a Kodak moment.

new topics

top topics

join