It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Triad have remote access?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Democrat, John Conyers Jr (D-Mich) issued a followup letter to the president of Triad Election Systems, noting that he had confirmed that Triad Election Systems had remote access to voting machines controlled by local Board of Elections,

The heat keeps rising in Ohio's kitchen, check out the actual letter below.

Scan your regedit folks, Triad believes they have the rights to remote access!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
yay... I get the be the first...

Looks like a forged (photoshop ) document to me...

the top of the page, anything printed in blue appears blurry to me, the the actual letter content, in black appears clear as day...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
yay... I get the be the first...

Looks like a forged (photoshop ) document to me...

the top of the page, anything printed in blue appears blurry to me, the the actual letter content, in black appears clear as day...

Oh, then here's the follow up page then

Anyone care to make a few phone calls?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
*makes some popcorn*

Im going to enjoy this one

Brother how deep does this go?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Can you provide a link to an article discussing this?

T'anks

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
syntaxer,
You could lay the smoking gun at thier feet and you will still be denied.
Im glad that more of us are searching for the truth. Eventually, the truth will be known to all, not just those who are seeking it. Good find syntaxer
Keep digging.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Too many loose ends, unanswered questions here. Do the machines have remote access? Apparently, yes. Was the remote access port connected and activated? Don't know.

For the life of me, I cannot understand what question number 3 on the second page of the letter is asking. You would think that a congressman would have better communications skills. Maybe someone can interpret what Conyers is saying?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Interesting there syntaxer, for sure. You wouldn't happen to have "yesterday's letter" would you?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Interesting there syntaxer, for sure. You wouldn't happen to have "yesterday's letter" would you?

You know what, I do have yesterday's letter! 24 hours later the previous letter dated Dec 22nd writen by John Conyers, Jr has been released on the internet!

If you're reading this for the first time, just keep in mind that the letter above is a follow up letter dated Dec 23rd. Included in the Dec 22nd letter is the juicy transcript that has Triad President Rapp admiting use of "cheet sheets" which allow local officials to ignore actual ballots in the recount.

Well Triad did get one thing right, the word "cheet"

Are we ready to deny ingnorance or remain selective about it?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Have you ever listened to Conyers? He make GW look like a genius.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Syntaxer,

I would like to say GOOD FIND!

The implications in these letters are very damning for the government. If this is an attempt to undermine Ohio recount laws, then there can be no mistake about who was really behind all of this.

[edit on 12/29/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
The implications in these letters are very damning for the government.

Sadly, it would have catastrophic results if we declared the 2004 elections a scam based on evidence of electoral fraud. I believe the world would stop, then flip upside down and our leaders would turtle with international embarrasement if something like this materialized.

Nope, it will never happen

But if proven, IMO i believe Dems and Rep would commence backroom deals involving a thrown guarenteed election for Hillary in 2008. Something tells me that Dems have honorably won each election since '92, but the mindset of the powers at be will never stand by and allow Dems to rule America for more than 2 consecutive terms.

This also works both ways,

Makes you wonder why 12 year political party reigns are non-exsistant in US modern history. Perhaps it comes down to,

"hey it's my turn to run the country now, gimme gimme"

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

But if proven, IMO i believe Dems and Rep would commence backroom deals involving a thrown guarenteed election for Hillary in 2008.

Well, I think that if Hillary runs in 2008, it wont take a back room deal to get her in. Almost half the Voting pop. voted agianst the conservative party. I believe if this election were held now, with no voting tampering, Kerry would win in a LANDSLIDE. People are growing tired of being lied to, decieved, and given the run around on every issue that deals with the government and its current policies.

However, if this turns out to be true, I believe you thoughts of the government flipping upside down is spot on correct. I think it would be all this country could do to keep a civil uprising from forming in this instance. We should take note of the Ukrain and thier 'voting problems'.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
But if proven, IMO i believe Dems and Rep would commence backroom deals involving a thrown guarenteed election for Hillary in 2008.

IMO, for Hillary to win, it would have to be a rigged election. She's got more skeletons in her closet than Vincent Price, and the old "wronged woman" pity vote only stretches so far. Thankfully, it will never happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You think Hillary will win in 2008? Haha

Do you just have a burning desire to be sold out the rest of the way to China.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by astral_ice]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
syntaxer, thanks for posting the first letter. On a scale of 1 to 10, poor to best, how reliable would you say the source is on this?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
astral_ice
No, I don't want Billary to win. And she won't.

Remember, Over half the Voting pop. voted FOR the conservative party.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by jsobecky]

[edit on 1-1-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Remember, Over half the Voting pop. voted FOR the conservative party.

Yep, and with all the recounts, that just keeps shrinking and shrinking...........

BTW, Bush has so many skeletons in HIS closet he could open up a bone factory. So obviously that doesnt affect who gets to be president.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Syntaxer "You know what, I do have yesterday's letter!"

Thanks for that. I thought I was keeping up by Googling (news) election fraud 2004 but hadn't seen that document.

Personally I've started looking at the Ukraine elections and how that fraud was undertaken. The important parts of a PDF were deleted! (I was Googling
Ukraine "election fraud"
I will keep at it. Most of what I found had to do with crooked tallying and not fake ballots. And notably, massively phony early ballot tallying. Not seen that suggestion regarding the U.S.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join