It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one read this guys books ? Stoyan Sargoytchev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Anyone got any info on this guy called "Stoyan Sarg" ? He's a PhD and actual name is Stoyan Sargoytchev. He's got this interpretation on how electrons, neutrons and protons and their orbit might look contrary to popular belief. He's got a few scientific books, one of them quite hard to file cause it's full of line pepper physics texts and stiff called "Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitational unified theory "
And a more legible one called " Field Propulsion by Control of Gravity: Theory and Experiments ".
He's got an YouTube account and shows some demos of this plasma device which apparently moves quite well... But
I'm unsure of the actual heterodyne thingy he keeps talking about.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

Links?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh. Here's the guy
www.researchgate.net...

Here are his vixra archive technical papers
vixra.org...

He's got different papers..ones that are totally legit and scientific like, some based on his personal theory called ''Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitation Unified Theory Based on an Alternative Concept of the Physical Vacuum''. Some deal with cold fusion points of view.
Here are the interesting ones. The vixra archive has his pdfs in 2 languages.
English ones:

[1] Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitation Unified Theory Based on an Alternative Concept of the Physical Vacuum
vixra.org...

[2] He's got his own model of proton/electron/neutron orbits for all elements, quite complex stuff, he's a phd after all
A Physical Model of the Electron According to the Basic Structures of Matter Hypothesis
vixra.org...

[3] Atlas of Atomic Nuclear Structures (According to the BSM-SG Unified Theory) ! Good one cause you know..has pics
!
vixra.org...

[4] A Laboratory Experiment for Testing Space-Time Isotropy
vixra.org...

[5] Theoretical Feasibility of Cold Fusion According to the BSM - Supergravitation Unified Theory
vixra.org...
This one has a comment from a Mr. x ''Nuclear physicist professor Peter Ekstöm finds your theory interesting.'' 4 years ago.

[6]Graphical 3D Modeling and Analysis of Molecules and Nanostructures with the BSM-SG Atomic Models
vixra.org...

[7]Nickel-Hydrogen Cold Fusion by Intermediate Rydberg State of Hydrogen: Selection of the Isotopes for Energy Optimization and Radioactive Waste Minimization
vixra.org...

[8]Zero Point Energy from the Viewpoint of an Alternative Concept of Space According to the BSM-Supergravitation Unified Theory
vixra.org...

As you can see, he's a busy guy...now before you go off and say ''oh he's got some books etc etc'' He's got 3 or 4 book which are quite stuffed with science. The one called ''Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitation Unified Theory'' which is visile in the pdf at [8], is actually a 400 page physics textbook which is unreadable by people without graduate diplomas in physics.

Now this is his youtube channel
www.youtube.com...
in which he describes his experimental HV pulse generator based on some tesla model, and
his ''Heterodyne Resonance Mechanism in plasma''
www.youtube.com...
which exhibits a plasma that produces a motion when activated. It might look like a simple ''lifter'' pushing against ion winds, but if he's able to produce the movement in vacuum, which i'm unsure of cause i've not found this info yet, then it could be huge.

He says the heterodyne resonance mechanism makes the plasma interact with the phisical space itself via the vacuum or in the vacuum..something like that..i'm not a pshysics guy so i'll leave it to the user Arbitrageur once i manage to get him pointed in the general direction of this topic. I suspect he's a phd or some other level and maybe he can make something of these papers and more importantly the BSM - supergravity theory and that new model for the protons/electrons/etc.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit: also in one of his experiments on his bsm-supergravity theory, he accidentally got a metal bar bent by something similar to the hutckinson effect..that's just a little side extra, he doesn't make much of it, just has the bent bar as a ''souvenir'' i guess.

edit: maybe i should have written ''Hypothesis'' and not theory in some places..whatevz..as long as it get us closer to ftl...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777
Oh. Here's the guy
www.researchgate.net...

Here are his vixra archive technical papers
The standards for getting papers published on arxiv are so low that I don't see the point in going to vixra, which for me is a red flag. This sums it up nicely:

Ways Around Peer Review: viXra vs. arXiv

Arxiv.org allows for the new and innovative but not the outrageous or ridiculous. The only, and low, requirement to Arxiv is that you be recommended posting rights by an accredited scientist (defined variously) in the pertinent field. These would-be editors do not so much accept or reject a paper, but the person offering a paper. This is still a form of peer review, of course, but weaker than the traditional rules.

Some scientists bristle even at this minimal bridle. A small group of the discontented created viXra.org, a site which accepts all comers. I hasten to say that this is not wrong, and that papers at viXra.org—just as posts in blogs—can be useful, true, and even profound. It’s just not that likely.

How about this paper from vixra?

Then there is the paper by our Lord, Jesus Christ: “Decision Making and Decision System Support” (pdf), a follow up to His “Why You Should not Maximize Utility: Implications for Social Virtue” (pdf). “This book in this link is actually a thesis written and dictated and instructed by authority that is Me, Jesus Christ, in order you can do your repentance properly as a society…Please tweet and distribute this message to as many countries as you can including all your friends quickly, I repeat quickly, today.”
Sounds totally legit, right? Just the kind of paper I want sitting next to my groundbreaking research....NOT!!!

Nickel-Hydrogen Cold Fusion
Most people don't even want to use that term anymore because of its reputation. They usually rename cold fusion to LENR for low energy nuclear reactions so it doesn't sound too much like cold fusion. If it really worked Pons and Fleischmann would be rich and famous instead of outcasts.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I din't ask you for a review of arxiv or vixra.
I asked if you might have a PhD in a STEM field AND if you're able to read through those papers of his, not some other papers relating to juses myballs christ.
If you can't and don't have the background to give an interpretation of his papers, as in valid physics or crackpoterry or x% physics and y% crackpoterry, then say so, dont dodge the question with a review of those archive's submission standards. That's not what i've asked for.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hmm... Now why would someone who started a topic called "ask anything you want about physics" ignore and outright go on a tangent when presented with scientific papers?
Why is that Arbi ? Kind of shot yourself in the foot here didn't you ? Safe to say you don't have a physics degree.
Now what is the name of a person that pretends to be something that he's not ?
I think the star system of rating should be removed... It's obvious some people are using their start count(which they've gotten so high cause they're got no real life outside of the forum) to pose as some "authority" on various topics when in fact they're just post hunting.
A lot of weak sauce had been spilled gents...
Edit... Why can't people just be who they are instead on pretending to know stuff and in effect mislead everyone ?
edit on 30-7-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I explained why I generally don't bother reading papers posted on vixra, and I think this is true of much of the scientific community, like it or not. So I couldn't comment on the author you're asking about because I didn't read his work and explained why I have no interest in reading it.

You already got an answer from a physicist in the "ask any question about physics" thread who apparently did read at least some of Sargoytchev's writing (a paper is cited below). mbkennel knows physics, so I have no reason at all to doubt what he says here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: mbkennel
Thousands of pages of work without ever any contact with regular scientific criticism is almost always BS.

For example: vixra.org...

If you think you have a super theory that explains EVERYTHING and 'all is connected' and brain and this, see a doctor.

I'm serious --- the writing appears to be that of a very intelligent schizophrenic who was trained in physics. It alternates between true statements and nonsense like rap rhymes. A key symptom is the various forms of "holistic fields" or what not that connect to DNA and brains --- this is part of the schizophrenics search for the origin of his internally-created hallucinations and delusions and feeling of "understanding the Universe".

Before reading that review by mbkennel, my interest in reading Sargoytchev's work was near zero, now it's exactly zero. There are many papers on my reading list that I expect to have much more valuable information that will interest me, and there are lots and lots of papers published...too many for me to read them all, but I expect all of them to be better than that.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yawn and more yawn..you couldn't read this guy's papers if your life depended on it. Obviously there's nobody here with a science degree.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

dragonridr read some of the papers and gave you his thoughts here.

Arb is very scientifically literate and mbkennel (IIRC) has a degree (possibly post grad) in physics. Both have given their thoughts on the work. As per your stipulations, I have a PhD in a formal science and, while physics is not my field, I am very familiar with the research and publication process and have raised red flags about the means in which this person has gone about conducting his research.

Your response to everyone to date has been words to the effect of "I don't care what you think", which leads me to the conclusion that you are not interested in intellectually honest inquiry, but merely the veneer of validation from someone sciencey to give comfort and reassurance to your beliefs. Unfortunately for you, it is incredibly unlikely you will find a STEM scientist willing to say "yes, his research is excellent and the quality impeccable" because it's simply not true. The research has all of the hallmarks of someone going to great lengths to avoid the scrutiny of the scientific process, instead looking to clad themselves in the false trappings of science in order to deceive the scientifically illiterate and terminally credulous.

TL;DR: you asked sciencey people for their opinions, their opinions are not what you wanted to hear so you contemptuously dismiss them out of hand.
edit on 30-7-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I did read a few of the papers you linked to. Triple yawn.
All the math the I saw had no connection to the assertions he was making.
None of the assertions he was making were in any way connected to any of the rationalizations and justifications he was making.

I´m sorry I was not able to come to the conclusion you wanted.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
@gethyped you degree is obviously pointless.
@Pirvonen obviously you're quite blind and obviously nobody would give you a physics degree.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
@Choice777,

I don't have a PhD (yet), but I have a MSc. in Physical Chemistry. I am acquainted with Sarg's work. To answer your question:

Read the book (BSM Supergravitation Unified Theory). Then read it again. It's the best of it's kind. It will be worth it.

ps: stay away from these forums

regards,
L

top topics

join