It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Corporations: Mitsubishi apologizes for WWII Slave Labor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you don't believe corporations are evil then maybe you don't know about this. Corporations in World War 2 used forced labor as part of their war efforts. Mitsubishi just apologized for forcing American POW's to work for them against their will. We are still slaves to them though it's now under the guise of "voluntary".

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
70 years later.

It took the bastards long enough eh.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
We don't need apologies!
We need reparations!!!

Had to say it.

edit on 20-7-2015 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
They actually had it right. Why imprison my enemy to a cell, when I can use him as a labor source.

White people did it to black people, before that brown people did it to dark brown people.

I guess there is nothing like free labor, just ask those nike sweat shops.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Only sick evil people force others to work, its sick i tell ya...

The United States transferred prisoners for forced labor to both the UK and France (which received 740,000 from the US). For prisoners in the U.S. repatriation was also delayed for harvest reasons.

Civilians aged 14 – 65 in the U.S. occupation zone of Germany were also registered for compulsory labor, under threat of prison and withdrawal of ration cards.

Forced labor of Germans after World War II

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Only sick evil people force others to work, its sick i tell ya...
Forced labor of Germans after World War II

The dollar, pound, or whatever denomination your country uses forces you to work to obtain more of it for most of your life.

It is sick isn't it. Why can't we go back to the times when everything was free, you just had to put in the work to harvest and grow.

It all started with mans division of land. Once people owned land, we were all determined to be #ed eventually.

top topics

join