It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If any of you reading this thread are unable to see just how far we have fallen as a country, as a nation and ultimately, as Americans, God have mercy on your soul.

Never in my 39 years have I seen this country so lost, so demoralized, so weak. It's a sad day for America and an even sadder day for those who still understand and value what it means to be American.
edit on 20-7-2015 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sonmore is a pushover and a sorry excuse of a man.

Bring that pussycat to me and she'll forget about multiple partners.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Some clearly insane and delusional feminazi has read "The World Inside." It's about a socially integrated society where there are a few farmers on the ground, but the majority of people live in massive 1000 floor buildings that house tiny little apartments along with of course retail outlets and local manufacturing (for the building). It's progressive to take all manner of mind numbing drugs and screw anything that breaths. I read it a long time ago.

If people want an open marriage, it's up to them if they both agree, however, everything has consequences. If someone wants to fool around all the time, don't get married, don't have a steady partner. I mean if they are able to screw around all the time, why do they need "insurance" in the bed at home.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Funny how this falls right into place for the new world order crap. Breaking traditional marriages to be as open as 'they' want them to be... Just like they planned... wow. Just WOW!... not in a good way either...

Yeah, that's right, because it's so much better to go behind your spouse's back, like so many people of the 'traditional marriage' ilk have done, and do....

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If they decided to do this together it's their choice to do it.

It takes two to be Monogamous so it's a two way street. No more Patriarchal than it is Matriarchal. It's an equal choice on both sides.

This guy in the video is being unfair as well. He wasn't part of their decision and has no right to judge them for it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Man, I wish Imperialism is back sometimes. So men sleeping with younger women mean rape unless the younger women wanted to marry the guy. Women weren't stupid enough to sleep with another man. Only Kings can have multiple wives.
Then all these feminist crap and so called cheating wouldn't even exist.
edit on 20-7-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What does Open Marriage have to do with Feminism?

Marriage is or should be defined only by those in it. That represents all involved.

Feminism is about Equality.

Weird.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The comments under the actual article are much funnier than our Mods let us get.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

'traditional marriage' ilk

Racist much? Yeah, people in "traditional marriage" don't usually bugger other people then come home and tell the person they swore vows too about it. If that's what you think, "progressive marriage" should be. Have at it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
If any of you reading this thread are unable to see just how far we have fallen as a country, as a nation and ultimately, as Americans, God have mercy on your soul.

Because some guy attaches Open Marriage to Feminism?

And I thought he was being over dramatic.

God who? Which God? There's a God?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
More and more I see this world being nudged into the Brave New World way of thinking

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Helious

Because some guy attaches Open Marriage to Feminism?

And I thought he was being over dramatic.

God who? Which God? There's a God?

Oh, I get it. It's fine for you to smugly mock the beliefs of others because you yourself don't get it but woe behold the other 98% of the worlds population that doesn't get what your on about right?

Typical, hypocritical nonsense from the usual suspects. Scream equality and spout condescending hate.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So if a man wants to be monogamous with his wife it's Patriarchy according to Feminists???

So what is it when a woman wants to be monogamous with her husband??? Matriarchy???

It seems that Today's Feminist is yesterdays Chauvinist, only reversed.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This guy is trying to find a "legitimate" way for he and his somewhat perverted wife to be accepted. How else can he show his face among his neighbors and friends if they are perhaps all banging his wife.

In this case it takes two to tango... He has no heartfeelings when his wife joins him in bed after midnight still smelling after the sweat of his best friend. That says more something about himself than it does about his wife.

edit on 20/7/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Racist much?

What on earth are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
But if a man does the same he is patriarchal, chauvinist pig.

The world has gone crazy.
edit on 20-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

It's a two way street. There are wives who let their husbands do the same thing. You just don't hear about it as much, because those guys don't talk about it. Admittedly though, among the swinging lifestyle, there are more couples where both spouses play together and/or separate than one or the other.
edit on 7/20/2015 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

If his wife is ok with it then it's just open marriage.

If the guy has sex with other women but wont let his wife, it's Patriarchal.

If the woman has sex with other men but wont let her husband, it's Matriarchal.

If they both get to have sex with other people it's just an open marriage.

If they don't have sex with anyone including each other, that's a sad marriage.

edit on 20-7-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Understandable. I agree with this.

If an article was written about a man doing the same thing in the exact same situation a # storm would erupt from the same people who write and support this garbage.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The way I see it, if a man wants to let his wife sleep with other men then that's him. As long as that woman doesn't try to mess with anyone I'm dating then I could careless. One thing I've never understood is why do marry people do things like this? It's like what's the point of getting married when you don't planned on being faithful to that person/people within your marriage.

But anyways, I hope women and men who do things like this are careful. There are way too many things out there lurking about and some of those things can't be cured.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join