It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's been a bad week for the democrats.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
Yes,the Dem party has had a bad week and they are going to have a bad year because they are the embodiment of evil.

Embodiment of evil? LOL.

You mean like Darth Vader, Ming the Merciless, Lex Luthor ... that kind of evil?

Should you have read the line as EEEVVVIIIILLLL .... (?)

Extremists are right-out HIlarious at times.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That reminds me, why isn't this thread in the political mud pit? It's just a thread intended to troll and piss off liberals.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

It's funny that you invoke the Founding Fathers and claim the liberals are soft, because since I have joined this site I have seen how most people who say such things have a hard time articulating what the Founders actually wrote, how to articulate and defend their rights and how to do so effectively.

In many of my conversations, people that say such things as you back away and run when someone like myself can not only articulate the constitution and our rights, but do so with such force and power that you/they run for cover.

In my opinion it is people like you that use the keywords and propaganda phrases they are taught that are soft and weak. You rely on hyperbole and rhetoric so that you don;t have to actually think to form a valid, educated opinion.

So I would be careful who you call weak when you are exposed and weak yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

As far as weak goes, good! Have that perception of me and those of similar ilk.

As far as educated and articulate twists and turns of all the documents and data concerning the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, I cede to you.

I care not one whit. Those of similar views as mine have an empirical view of things. That has resulted in the perception that those who are 'educated' and articulate in those documents have debated, split hairs, even worse, "interpreted" the intent of the Founding Fathers right into the mess we are today as a nation. I won't even bother expounding on those debates being motivated by agenda by both sides. Too obvious to bother with.

Assuming recovery is possible and it occurs, we will keep a few of you educated types around for reference purposes. Not unlike a library. Knocking at the door of the ivory towers you and your ilk reside in.

The first correction is to keep you in those towers and away from any possibility of leading this nation. 'Leaders' you are not.

edit on 21-7-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Then leave the thread and troll elsewhere......

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Are you kidding? I mean, you must be, right?

You're attempting to downgrade intelligence and education now?

In favor of what, ignorance and blind belief?

And you think these characteristics are what are needed from leaders?

Sounds like you need to go join ISIL or the Taliban ... forget your Republican cronies.

Get right down to mainstream arrogance and stupidity.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

LMAO. You may be right.....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

As far as educated and articulate twists and turns of all the documents and data concerning the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, I cede to you.

Im sorry how can you defend something and accuse someone else of twisting it when you have never read the constitution?

And don't make me link the post were you said you haven't read it.

O and for the record I have read the US constitution.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

LMAO. You may be right.....

And I hope im not.

I hope my cousins across the pound elect a leader who is not corrupt, a warmonger or a banker crony that leads on common sense. I don't care what party they come from either!

But seeing the candidates of both party's in the running I honestly don't see any hope.
2016 will just be another round of stupidity.

Least in the UK election we destroyed 1 major party and crippled another in a shock election.
edit on 21-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I did? Really? Memory fails...apparently twice.

Of course I've read the Constitution. Not many from the day haven't. It's was a long time back...

Either way I'm no expert, obviously.

I will make the point one more time . The "experts" on the Constitution are culpable as much as anyone is for the current mess.

I, for one, no longer cede any merit to the experts nor permit myself to question my beliefs merely due to so-called expert argument stating otherwise. We have listened to the experts for far too long.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

My, my, we do spin don't we. Who said anything about intelligence? Other than you, of course.

Personally, anyone who assumes education is linked with intelligence is likely status motivated, in all likelihood.

Qualities of leadership aren't tied to education. Does it help? Yes. It surely isn't the principal trait at all.

You know this. Knock off the spin. The evidence is clear. Our experts, our advisors and the results of their advice is all part of the end result we now see. You like it?

A little dose of Alexander and the Gordian knot comes to mind. Before you jump all over that, I stress "a little dose"....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey now the only people thinking the Democrats are having a 'good' week?

Is their hardcore supporters.

Nothing will ever phase them.
edit on 21-7-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

*cough*Deny Ignorance*cough*

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yeah bud, you do spin. In fact, that's about 90% of what I read in your posts.

Sorry you're intimidated by smart people with educations.

Qualities of leadership aren't tied to blind belief and ignorance, either.

Knock off the spin? LOL. You brought this particular topic up. Knock it off yourself. If you can't deal with opinions other than yours, don't start threads in an open forum.

Oh, if 90% of your posts are spin, 10% are the most generic, vague, generalizations I've ever seen ... "our experts and advisers" ... who, what, where? Aside from empty gesturing toward what you don't understand.
edit on 13Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:08:46 -050015p012015766 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Don't forget calling up the "founding fathers" as a failsafe to back his political beliefs. Which founding fathers? What writings of theirs show they would support these beliefs? Etc.

Just textbook propaganda speak. All buzzwords, hyperbole, and no substance.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I dunno.

How is it that any American hasn't read our Constitution?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Hey now the only people thinking the Democrats are having a 'good' week?

Is their hardcore supporters.

Nothing will ever phase them.

It might be similar to the Republican echo chamber trying so desperately to make it a "bad" week ...

Are you guys really that scared? LOL.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Democrat theme song. . .

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Talking to many conservatives here on ATS, I'm not surprised that there are many Americans who haven't read the Constitution. I'm pretty sure that many on here haven't even read the First Amendment, let alone the ENTIRE Constitution. Though you can bet they have the Second Amendment memorized front and back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join