It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's been a bad week for the democrats.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crazyewok

Who said anything about them?

This is about Democratic craziness which exists in spades to go along with the Republican stuff. Plenty of the same posters whining here about how out of bounds this thread is start those other threads about how horrible the Republicans are ... and yet ... somehow they miss the craziness of the other side.

No I fully see the crazy here.

My point was at the moment Democrat crazy wont matter a jot.

Obama could start a meth lab in the WH and be caught running around DC in nothing but a diaper and high heels screaming im a lizard alien and at this point the democrats would still win.
edit on 21-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fantastic, please start pointing out the craziness then, because all that has been pointed out so far are over exaggerated non-events that mean nothing to anyone outside of the fringe right.

I mean I find it pretty crazy that the best candidate running for Presidency right now is a candidate that appears to collect controversies like baseball cards during Obama's Presidency. I find it crazy, that DESPITE this, the Republicans can't put out a BETTER candidate. I find it crazy that the other Democratic candidates are either unknowns or just as crazy left as all the Republicans are crazy right. But hey, quote mining idiotic comments meant as humor works too I guess?

(post by grandmakdw removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If Trump hates Mexicans, Hillary wants internment camps. If Walker wants to start a war in Iran on day one, Hillary wants internment camps.

Hillary's comments do not even compare to what Walker and Trump has said. Not comparable whatsoever.

Your comment above is the adult equivalent of a child saying "well, they started it". Why not throw in the obligatory "I know you are but what am I" for good measure?

It's just too bad you aren't awake to the totality of it.

Oh, I see it and I don;t play that game for either side. But I see that you do. That's sad. But I'm grateful as it makes it easier for people such as myself to judge whom should be taken seriously and whom we can dismiss.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The problem I see is that we argue about solutions from the dems versus solutions from the GOP.

What we aren't doing is saying, "Screw you" to all of them and start thinking for ourselves and looking to ourselves for the solutions we seek.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It isn't that I am to haughty to go down to your level it is just that the floor needs to be swept first.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I have seen your posts in the thread on that topic already. At least you aren't using the wrong pic now, but as I have already said the thread ran its course and I deleted it. I refuse to be an MSM puppet so I cut the strings. You should try it.

Those who were on opposing sides are still on opposing sides.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

So what is it you want? Do you want to outlaw abortion and fetal stem cell research?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

LOL. The 'goal posts' haven't been moved, whatsoever.

If you had read the posts and keeping in mind the thread title, "The dem are having a bad week", this one should have been part of the original OP.

The Dems have so many of these that I forgot this one , initially. It certainly fits the trend and is part of the general point.

Frankly, there are probably others that have escaped notice that should be included as well.

If you think this is a bad week for America, well...I disagree completely. It is a good, no, strike that, it's great week for America !

Collectively, I consider the democrat party, in it's current form, content and agenda, the biggest enemy/threat to the founding fathers vision, the institutions, the culture, to name a few, to United States of America in it's history.

edit on 21-7-2015 by nwtrucker because: clarification

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Collectively, I consider the democrat party, in it's current form, content and agenda, the biggest enemy to the United States of America in history.

Reading this statement, you are either a huge fan of hyperbole or a terrible student of history.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

On about all of these issues, including this one, a line needs to be drawn and maintained. Period.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What part of "it's current form" escapes your comprehension??

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

May I ask you a couple of questions?

1. Why is it it a "lack of comprehension" when someone disagrees with your stated opinion?

2. Why do you so fear and hate that Americans have different ideas about how to solve our problems?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If you think this is a bad week for America, well...I disagree completely. It is a good, no, strike that, it's great week for America !

I cant stand attitudes like this.

You willing to celebrate the failings and mistakes of the government just to prove your own ideology right.

We get that this side of the pond too. Willing to see the country burn just so they can say I told you so.....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I agree!

I will, would and promise to say 'screw you' to any, in either party, in any group outside those parties, any individual, that pushes agendas that are not in the U.S.A.'s interests!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Collectively, I consider the democrat party, in it's current form, content and agenda, the biggest enemy/threat to the founding fathers vision, the institutions, the culture, to name a few, to United States of America in it's history.

O and seeing as you admitted last year you never read the constitution I find it hard to trust your opinion on whats "best" for America

Hell I remember you calling George Bush II a good president!

If you think Iraq, torture camps and the patriot act was what the founding father envisioned and what is good for the "U.S.A" then there is no hope

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Nothing escaped my comprehension. I read that prepositional phrase. The fact that you labeled the Democrat party (ANY version of it) the biggest enemy to America is just pure hyperbole or straight up a demonstration of being ignorant of history.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes,the Dem party has had a bad week and they are going to have a bad year because they are the embodiment of evil.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I would avoid seeing the country 'burn' as you say. Frankly, anyone who doesn't see the mind-warping changes in this nation in the last few decades as a stunning rate of degradation of the Ne Plus Ultra of nations that WAS the U.S. of A,
should probably avoid this thread.

It's probably too late anyways.

However, I'd rather see it go down fighting than in some whimpering, introverted collapse.

I will say this once, for your clarification, as I do respect your views, generally.

The vision, the perception of what this country stood for was well known, well understood, taught in our schools to our children for the purpose of continuation of those ideals, unconfused and agreed upon, by the vast majority.

That nation is gone. I would have it back, as best as possible. Those outside or having different goals or agendas are in fact enemies of this nation and would have been declared so-and acted upon- by the founding fathers.

I, therefore, 'dump on' the "can't we all just get along" hand holding, mellow softness of the liberals.

No this thread won't change views, except perhaps a few that were sitting on the fence, unsure of which direction to support.

Frankly, this is another "Boots and Saddles" thread. Hopefully, a few more will respond.....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

This post shows even MORE ignorance of history. I love it when people (usually conservatives) drag up the founding fathers, saying how they wouldn't approve of the direction our country has been heading in or whatever. Newsflash! The founding fathers were just as divisive and at each other's throats as we are. You'd be just as successful at finding founding fathers that agreed with you as I would finding ones that agreed with me.

Your "vision" of what America used to be appears to just be rose colored nostalgia glasses or you were secretly talking about yourself when you talked about how Americans don't know what their country stands for anymore. Have you really not read the Constitution? Sheesh... How can someone claim to know what America stands for if they haven't even read the BASIC document that defines it?
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join