It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's been a bad week for the democrats.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
To be honest, I haven't seen Democrats have a good week which lasted more than a month in 40 years. Considering, there's a sucker born every minute, this explains their success though.

edit on 20-7-2015 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

No, rather I'd say the damage has been done. It cannot be undone, reworded or put into a 'different light". It is a trend, not merely this incident alone.

There is no spinning the murder in SF by the repeat Illegal and the elected Democrats are disavowing the act and 'sanctuary' by the numbers.
These are democrat initiated sanctuaries and there's no escaping that fact.

Add in the others and the trend is valid. A bad week for the Dems....

edit on 20-7-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

now you're just moving the goalposts to a totally separate issue! what do illegals in San Fran have to do with any of the 3 items you originally posted about? If you want I can talk about the 11 republican state governors who are either under investigation of under indictment, the NY Senate majority leader(and his son) who was indicted for fraud and corruption charges by the feds forcing him out of office, His replacement who was already under indictment when this happened, the Ohio member of the House of Representatives who was recently forced to resign for fraud after an investigation, republican Senator Menendez from NJ and on and on and on...

It's not a bad week for Dems...it's a bad week for America. That's the only spin here, disavowing the absolute moral bankruptcy of all politicians and placing blame on one party alone. It's dishonest but it suits personal proclivities so who cares right?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Like trickle down economics from the great hero of the right? In the words of Al Jourgenson..."Never trust a junkie". Especially one who uses his maid for the drug mule while sitting on the air high as a kite rallying about the wonders of the war on drugs.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The Democrats are having the best month ever. All thanks to Donald Trump. Stuff that is over fabricated and has nothing do with them is not going to make a difference. Things like returning ties with Cuba will.

Good point.

Planned Parenthood and the NAACP issues are taken out of context to enrage those that subscribe to certain media sources, which are akin to sleazy tabloid hoaxers, and real accomplishments are tossed aside or dismissed as placating to some sort of evil.

Restoring diplomatic ties with Cuba is a big step forward and should be given a positive light, but I fear too many people are uneducated on the issue and it will go well over their heads.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

"Liberalism, (unchecked), always implodes upon itself because it's policies are unsustainable" - Rush Limbaugh

Remember this "law" everytime they have difficulties.

Would would be so kind as to point out what you consider "liberal" and what has become unsustainable by it being unchecked?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Grimpachi

The PP 'thing' isn't fabricated. It's being marginalized/spun by the media. Part of aborted babies were sold. There's even a vid on You Tube of the 'lady' causally commenting on it.

It is disgusting.

It was fabricated.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

BULL....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A simple eg., seeing the original poster hasn't yet replied, would the initial gay movement.

As I recall, the resonant phrase was "The nation has no business in the bedrooms of America. Fast forward and the current push is the transgender agenda and the failure of practicing Christians to conform to "equality" laws.

In between? An 18 year old girl and her previously estranged father intending to move to N.J., where there is no incest law, and marry. Or the couples giving their adopted child drugs to inhibit hormone development so as to allow the child to 'choose' his/her gender. Then there the trio that has wed. (In Asia, coming soon to a theater near you....
)

We've come a long way baby....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

If they keep this up the Republicans can "rope-a-dope" their way to a Presidential win exactly like they did in the last mid-terms.

Don't worry, Trump evens it all out.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

What does any of that have to do with liberal politics?

Liberals, as should everyone regardless of politics, believe in individual liberties and equal application of the law.

Citing a few cases of extremist stupidity is not indicative of liberal policy or belief.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

Really? Ties with Cuba is resonating with the voting public? Cheers resound for the forward thinking, peace loving Democrat President?

Over jobs? Over implied interment camps of American Citizens? I think not.

If the tape was delayed for political purposes for over a year, why not wait until just before the election? What is gained by releasing it now?

Trump? The diversion for the left media to avoid this whole area. In a lot of his comments, he's has hit the mark on the thoughts of many regarding the insanity of the illegal situation, right down to the sanctuaries, oh, I missed that one for the week. The murdered girl in SF.

Make that four, not three issues, in this week or so. Those sanctuary cities are one for one democrat, if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry, I believe you mis-read a huge percentile of the voting public is these issues. We shall see.

I do see, I look at the polls. These half truth sometime completely made up stories on the fringe, appeal only to fringe. You are right that people care about jobs and they are happy we now have them again. What they do not care about is silly interment stories that they consider fodder only for the nutters. And of course every day Trump is in the race the DNC does a little dance. Since he polls with the highest unfavorable polling of any candidate at the national level, they make Trump the GOP poster child. I think it is important you remember that internet fringes have in no way represent the general public, if that was the case Snakes on a Plane would be the highest grossing film ever and Ron Paul would have been President.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

if you really watched the video then you are simply lying...

Its not fabricated at all, the 2 hour video says the same damn thing and IMHO is even more damning

You sir are simply not telling the truth, any way you slice that video 2hrs or not, it says the same thing

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

First we have the head of the NAACP arrested for selling coke.

Then Planned-Parenthood selling baby parts.

Then a Democrat supporting, retired general espousing internment camps for 'radicals'.

If they keep this up the Republicans can "rope-a-dope" their way to a Presidential win exactly like they did in the last mid-terms.

The response from the media? Keep the minutes and ink on Trump, the rest will go away....I think not.

THIS is the best you got? After the YEAR of crazy talk from the circus car of Republican candidates, PLUS Trump running for Presidency? Lol! Well whatever keeps your hopes up I guess.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Heck Hillary Clinton is a proponent of camps for adults too. She gave a weird speech at the UN where she talked all about "fun" camps for adults. What are those if not some kind of internment camps?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

"Liberalism, (unchecked), always implodes upon itself because it's policies are unsustainable" - Rush Limbaugh

Remember this "law" everytime they have difficulties.

If you ever find yourself quoting Rush Limbaugh, you may want to reevaluate your stance on things. For one, name ONE instance of Liberalism (unchecked) that has imploded on itself. Heck, start out by defining which version of a Liberal we are talking about here. A Progressive of the modern era, or perhaps a Libertarian of the prior eras?
edit on 21-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

A fundamental problems with the Republicans you seem to be blind to is that they seem to offer no viable candidates.

You have Trump a Billion air playboy who cant help but run his mouth off.

Another Bush

Walker who just threatened a war on day one.

Cruz a religious wack job.

Chris Christie a fat corrupt bastard.

None of which I would trust to run a post office let alone a country.

Democrats could murder baby's live on TV at this point and still win.

Really your election in 2016 will be a battle of tards. lairs and corruption from both sides.

edit on 21-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Heck Hillary Clinton is a proponent of camps for adults too. She gave a weird speech at the UN where she talked all about "fun" camps for adults. What are those if not some kind of internment camps?

You're not being serious, I hope.

Hillary made a comment about how adults need to have more fun and made a humorous comment about adults going to fun camps, and you take that as meaning to be an internment camp?

I never would have thought to take any comment like that seriously, but I just did a search on this topic and there are page after page of right-wing sites saying things just like this.

"Hillary wants to put us in camps!"

Yet another example of the effects of propaganda.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Who said anything about them?

This is about Democratic craziness which exists in spades to go along with the Republican stuff. Plenty of the same posters whining here about how out of bounds this thread is start those other threads about how horrible the Republicans are ... and yet ... somehow they miss the craziness of the other side.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hey, I listened to her remarks.

The way some remarks being made get spun. What she said is just as creepy anything anyone else has said.

If Trump hates Mexicans, Hillary wants internment camps. If Walker wants to start a war in Iran on day one, Hillary wants internment camps.

But you are right about propaganda. It's just too bad you aren't awake to the totality of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join