It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black officer helps white supremacist suffering from heat exhaustion at KKK rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

He did the human thing. He showed compassion.

Acts like this shouldn't be newsworthy, they should be commonplace. Hate, in all it's forms, really should have no place in our world.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A "Good Samaritan" indeed.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.

Who knows what good may come of this? Perhaps none. Then again?

Hope springs eternal.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
History sure has a way of repeating itself sometimes.

Here´s one from 1983, when a black cop protected a kkk member from an irate crowd.

Source

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

That pic is a bit of an oxymoron brought to life.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's actions like this that speak the loudest, do the most and bring us closer together. This picture alone has done more than all of the blacklivesmatter "protests" interrupting innocent people in their daily lives, demanding a flag be removed, desecrating and destroying American flags and blocking the God damn freeway that an ambulance is transporting an emergency patient on combined.

Wish there were more men like him. And like the black Police Officer at a Kkk rally and white baby in pointy hat touching his shield.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
9 out of 10 Klan members are posers these days. Where I come from in the South they aren't taken seriously at all. By blacks and whites both. Its just a culture shock when these idiots show themselves up North because folks up there aren't as used to them. Do not take them seriously. They are all bark and no bite. If you push back and show resistance, they'll most likely leave quietly, LOL

And trust me, the Klan is the least of this countries worries.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
While Searching Through .....

Meet the Black Officer Who Went Undercover as a KKK Member
www.theroot.com...

Dave Chappel would get a Kick out of this !

as one of his comedy Stints was about a Blind Black Man was a grand wizard of the KKK ( white POWER )

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

He did the human thing. He showed compassion.

Acts like this shouldn't be newsworthy, they should be commonplace. Hate, in all it's forms, really should have no place in our world.

Best written post in this thread to date (IMHO) , I have been checking in all day since this was posted and your above quote was just what I was thinking from the get go.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well this is Amusing

I think that Heat exhausted KKK NAZI member is in this video at the end of it slouched over ! just before the Woman said a Family Tree with No Branches !

Like the Tuba mimicking the making fun of NAZI KKK March !

Someone gave KKK marchers the farty tuba accompaniment they deserved
dangerousminds.net...

KKK marchers going to Rally
www.youtube.com...
Anti-KKK protester was playing Tuba (correction: Sousaphone) to make their approach sound lumbering and stupid...stupid is as stupid does - 7/18/15

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Thanks for the kind words. I just want to see people get along and learn that what is important is to live together. We don't have to like everyone, but we should try to at least understand each other's viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think that's the guy at the end of the video with the "90-degree neck," as I described it in this thread.

Aside from that...way to go on the officer's behalf. The KKK guy got what he deserved.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Should have just let him exhaust.

Alright, cynicism aside this is a profound example to follow, especially in today's society. No doubt the officer gritted his teeth, or maybe he didn't but the guy is wearing a swastika t-shirt and my initial emotional response would be to let him sweat.

We need more of this, put aside our emotions and look around and help each other before we all exhaust.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This story makes me think of this story I remember from 1996. I never fogot it. Great photo.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's really amazing how posts like this get so little attention, but those that do nothing but perpetrate racial hatred and division explode. ATS is not the same website I discovered so many years ago.

<< 1   >>

join