It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Survival - Racial Imperative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is a very interesting read in light of recent events; however, the thesis is hypothetical in nature and offers a mere glimpse into a scenerio offered by the author in case a need arises to detain a certain portion of American citizens.

The thesis titled, ' National Survival - Racial Imperative,' was written by former FEMA director Louis Guiffrida, under the Reagan administration; discusses in some detail how the US in past years detained and interned certain segments of the population in order to maintain order, so to speak.

What I found most peculiar about this thesis is it's attempts to portray African Americans as the next possible subject for need of incarceration in detention camps. It also lays out a scenerio eerily similar, but not exact too what we see happening at the moment, or in my opinion anyways.

What caught my attention the most while reading the thesis was in its description of future scenerios. It described a call for martial law after which a prominent Southern Senator is killed; brought to mind Charleston, however, that quote isn't in the article, but the link at the bottom of the page.

Anyways, l tried to locate a more recent article than the one posted below, but couldn't. Also, keep in mind this was written 45 years ago when the backdrop to this was definitely more contentious.

Source

For purposes of discussion let us assume that racial relations have degenerated to the point where armed militants embark on a massive violent attempt to immobilize the normal routine of a large city. The militants have occupied the city hall, taken over the mayor’s office, and are shooting at police attempting to oust them. An extremely militant Black Nationalist group has seized the main radio stations and has been calling on all sympathizers to arm themselves and ”join the people’s revolution.”

If you would like to read the entire thesis it is available in text form here. I don't put much water in this but, it's crazy someone would even have to consider this.
edit on 20-7-2015 by Daedal because: edit

edit on 20-7-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I believe we are following a script. One that was written with plenty of wiggle room and with decades of "play" built in. Way too many coincidences like this pop up from time to time. Papers written 50 years ago, that closely describe the happenings of today or resemble trigger events like in Charleston.
edit on 20-7-2015 by DAVID64 because: another typo. all thumbs today

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It isn't BLACKS they want.
The want these GUNS.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just to dispel anyone who might entertain the notion that FEMA is here to "help the people" take a gander at this:

Giuffrada’s views also weren’t dissimilar from those of National Security Council staffer Oliver North, who, the Miami Herald reported in 1987, devised a contingency plan for national crises that involved abandoning the constitution. As FEMA administrator, Giuffrida and North collaborated, and the agency supplied the staff for Ronald Reagan’s Emergency Management Preparedness Board, which featured North among its directors.

As far back as Reagan FEMA was being used to design plans for martial law and suspension of the Constitution. Remember that FEMA was rolled up in to DHS who now control it. Want to know why it took so long for FEMA to bring help to the people of New Orleans after hurricane Katrina? - Because they have never been concerned with the fate of the common person, their job is to protect critical infrastructure, business interests and the elites.

I'm unsure what the author meant by not giving in to the Ferguson protesters demands - what exactly were they demanding that they didn't get?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

When I read things like this it reminds me of a system inherently flawed. Perhaps not the entire system, but institutionalized bigotry towards another man's freedom and a right to have freedom because your a certain color.

Now I know not everyone thinks that way, most probably don't, however, how do we as people recognize this system of oppression geared more towards others, and free them of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

The thesis penned by Guiffrida has since been fine tuned, expanded and theoretically ready to implement by a number of government agencies, IMO. The initiating trigger may be different, but planned responses and resources are in place, as evident from leaked docs from DHS.

Look at the purging and forced retirement of general and flag officers, those viewed as being unable to toe the line if ordered to violate their oath. Look at the militarization of government departments that have previously never had the need to arm themselves, or purchase armored vehicles. It seems if an event that results in the suspension of constitutional rights, or institution of marshal law, many agencies would be ready to "keep the populace safe".

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
It isn't BLACKS they want.
The want these GUNS.

Exactly.

This is a script and they are using us as a prop in this gun smear operation.

top topics

join