It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Is The World’s Greatest Troll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

His manifesto made perfect sense to me the first time I read it, and I remember wondering why anyone would think he was insane. I'd wager he was far too sane for society.

Thanks for the chuckles!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Trump is a caricature, a cartoonish figure that one visualizes when conjuring an image of a hard-core republican. Think about it: if central casting need someone for the role, thay would cast the Donald for the part. I used to think Christie had the role nailed, but Trump has auditioned many times with his blustery myopic world view, generalizations of minorities, and top it off with a self-satisfied sense of superiority.

IMO he is a distraction, what a sideshow barker directs you to gander at, so your attention is focused anywhere but where it should be. Is Trump, or most of those vying for the ticket, the best this nation has to offer? Hardly. When a choice is the lesser of two evils, we are truly in the throws of decline.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I couldn't get through the whole thing. When I was in school one day I saw a book in the library that had the title "The Dictator Clock" (non-fiction). I didn't read the book, but I thought a lot about the title. It occurred to me how much we do allow our lives to be dictated by a clock. The Unibomber's manifesto seemed to expound on that idea. More and more, we let machines dictate ever increasing portions of our lives. Remember how computers were supposed to save us time?

A lot of the Unibomber's ideas didn't seem that crazy to me. The whole killing people thing was pretty crazy, though. But then, he does have a lot less blood on his hands than any president in recent memory.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

I agree they both are terrible but if there were two options, I'd go McCain.
Trump is a very interesting character that forces topics into the open and causes others to now have to make a statement on how they feel about what trump says. The illegal rapist thing was way out there but at least it forced the other candidates to discuss the topic.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that trump is stirring the pot, a pot of political crap that hasn't been stirred in awhile. He makes people think about illegals in different ways( especially with the perfect timing of that illegal who shot that Cali girl.
I don't support trump for his speak first ask questions later approach( America doesn't need that with so many other leaders of countries around the world being morons, but I also don't support McCain for like you said, old style tactics in an ever changing world that he hasn't adapted to.
So yea I'm against both politically but morally I am more hating towards trump.

But he's sure making this fun huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

From your source:

60 P60005931 BUTTOCKS, SYDNEYS VOLUPTOUS Independent

Here's his website, sydneysbuttaspresident.weebly.com...
edit on 7-21-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: redtic

I like watching folks scramble around doing damage control over this. Its funny to hear folks that ran John McCain into the ground in the past, one way or another, now weaponize him for the assault on Trump. Libs and some conservatives in the press.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Trumps an ass but he's got the right idea.

That's what it all boils down to.

People are afraid and confused. They complain about the status quo but criticize any opponent of it. Like Trump.

All I hear are sound bites that are designed to get people talking about his personality, not his stance on the issues. Personally, I don't care if I like the President or not......what can he or she do for us?

www.ontheissues.org...

If anyone can find more information.....please.....bring it on.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: redtic

He will slowly fade once we start getting into the meat of the season. There's a part of me that's drawn to him for his anti-PC-isms and his in-your-face style (ie I think it's refreshing over listening to a political talking head constantly with the sound bytes and apologies), but there's also a (bigger) part of me that would be embarrassed for our nation were he actually elected.

Same thoughts here.

Currently, he's getting attention because he's being loud, anti-PC, and just generally not being the same as the others running. Once he and the others get sat down together in the live debates, things will probably change for him. (It should be entertaining to watch though)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
He gave out Sen. Lindsay Graham's personal phone number out on live TV today. I mean, literally, wrote it down and read it aloud during one of his speeches. Not just a presidential candidate but a sitting US senator. I mean...wtf...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
He gave out Sen. Lindsay Graham's personal phone number out on live TV today. I mean, literally, wrote it down and read it aloud during one of his speeches. Not just a presidential candidate but a sitting US senator. I mean...wtf...

I thought that Ashley site hacker was going to do that anyways.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join