It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade helm repression so far:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

ATS is a conspiracy theorists playground, is it not? The tie in to JH15 is in the using of the storm to take down the heavily used artery bridge, one Caltrans claim to have been sound. The proximate cause of the damage to the bridge remains unknown until the investigation by Caltrans is completed. We presume the media only shares truth and this event was no tie into JH15, BUT I say....how do we really know considering the characteristics of the weather event blamed. The storm does, in this respect, tie the bridge into JH15.

Or not...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

ok i get it. It's fun to theorize. CalTrans definitely blew it on the rating and I would hope learned something on rating bridges during dry conditions. For both of our sakes as residents. The facts is the wash that the bridge spanned increased its width by 20 ft. from water erosion an undermined the roadway where no support pillars were in place. This pic shows it pretty clearly.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I believe it is to early to speculate anything yet. However I am not oppose of a False Flag being stage. For example The Boston bombing. Interesting the Boston police where doing a bombing exercise at the same time, when the bombs where going off. My understanding is Texas is already making a move to do something about their monetary system. I don't think the Feds are happy with this either. Then you have the open boarders problems and now it has been proven that ISS has a camp only 15 miles from the boarder. Who knows we could have a financial crash by September. What I do find interesting is other countries are having similar exercise around the globe.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Training to be effective armed forces to defend the USA is the long term goal.

So... you didn't read the attached doc? What a waste of time.
Deny ignorance much, do we?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Of course I read it - it was very interesting...and I have no idea what you think it says, but for me it is about training:

Over the next decade, Army special operations forces will
remain actively engaged in protecting our homeland and our
national-security interests abroad.

What else would you expect them to be doing??

So yeah - I deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
The facts is the wash that the bridge spanned increased its width by 20 ft. from water erosion an undermined the roadway where no support pillars were in place. This pic shows it pretty clearly.

Pfft. A half-team of SFOD-E could have done that in an hour with nowt but entrenching tools. Obviously, JH15 was to blame.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Now I'm suspicious since you chimed in.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

I've been over that bridge a lot. It was rated substandard for the traffic going over it, and I believe it. The truck would bounce something awful going over all the bridges in that area.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's why you have those comfy seats...ok I'll withdraw that.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Are we repressed yet??

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm being repressed by all the construction we're having to drive through tonight.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Of course I read it - it was very interesting...and I have no idea what you think it says, but for me it is about training

Point taken but I beg to differ.

What else would you expect them to be doing?

Achieving their mid & long term goals:

Mid-term
» Develop CONUS-based capability to enhance partner-nation rotary-wing capability (ARSOAC).
» Develop CONUS-based capability to develop partner-nation SOF doctrine, training and education institutions (SWCS).
» Man and resource the MEG and UWSTA appropriately as stand-alone organizations under the MISOC. Enable the MEG to integrate and synchronize the expected long-duration, whole-of-government influence efforts in support of GCCs objectives. UWSTA continues research, theory development and testing and policy formulation for the use of the Internet, social media and emergent means of singular and mass communication technologies and capabilities.

Long-term
» Explore the development of CONUS-based force packages that can be deployed as tailorable Special Warfare Task Forces and capability to execute support to national-level influence strategy operations.

www.specialoperations.org...

The most efficient conspiracy is undisguised and openly admitted by the 'Masters of the Human Terrain', also public opinion should be considered to play an important part in this. Neither ARSOF-doc nor Jade Helm specs are top secret. With regards to national-level influence and the use of the internet/ communication capabilities they already achieved a compelling success, if everything from conspiracy-theory to collective hysteria counts as well.

Oh Dearism comes to mind again. Oh dear...

edit on 23-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: line break broken

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

what in there is actually the problem for you??

honestly - "developing partner nation SOF" = training special forces for other nations - again, what is the problem??

the fact that "hiding in plain sight" might be a good idea sometimes does not make everything that is in plain sight something that is actually hiding there!!

Sometimes it is just what it is and in plain sight!!

unless you have any ACTUAL evidence then IMO you are just scaremongering and making baseless assertions without cause.

your "oh dearism" is just more of the same.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

unless you have any ACTUAL evidence then IMO you are just scaremongering and making baseless assertions without cause.

Agreed to disagree then, but I still have something nice to say:

Oh Dearism is actual evidence to contradict the s(h)illy fearmongery-assumption. But quite interesting that you pulled that one. Consider me over-weary if you like, but we did see some militarisation in the past. Remember, remember, do you even remember where this road ends?

Denymongering on ATS is quite entertaining indeed, I'm with you.

edit on 23-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: change we can believe in

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
JADE HELM:

Guns confiscated or registered: 0
Patriots interred: 0
FEMA camps active: 0
Mailbox dot identifications: 0
UN vehicles deployed: 0
Walmart tunnels breached: 0

.......feel free to update

Here is a update more than a week later:

JADE HELM:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That's because the MSM is suppressing the facts as usual.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's because the MSM is suppressing the facts as usual.

Oh yes how convenient. A conspiracy just made up with nothing to back it up and conveniently when asked for evidence, 'the MSM' is suppressing the facts. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And the others here have the nerve to make the excuse "well this is a conspiracy website so we can make up whatever we want and not be called out for it". I don't think I've ever seen ATS reach as low a point as this.

Update 2 days later.

JADE HELM:

People taking ownership for spreading unsubstantiated claims: 0

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
With all the hype and hoopla up to this exercise you would think their would be some news about it in real time but there is not?
I find very disturbing indeed.

I like your method of guaranteeing relevancy with the "heads I win, tails you loose" scenario.

So, the conspiracy would have been supported by anything untoward happening, and because so far absolutely nothing untoward has happened that also supports a conspiracy?

Face facts, not everything is a damn conspiracy, sometimes an exercise is just an exercise, sometimes the ranting loons nervously twitching with excitement for civil war are just loons.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
ATS is a conspiracy theorists playground, is it not?

Yes, it is, but ATS seems to have become a meeting place for preaching entirely unfounded wild speculation rather than conspiracies.

A conspiracy theory needs to be based on more than just paranoia, belief or opinion, you need to have something to back it up, especially when evidence suggests there is no conspiracy at all.

As for the bridge, it blatantly clear from the images of that bridge that it collapsed due to poor construction and water flow. A child can see that. There is no conspiracy there unless you consider the money someone might have potentially walked away with instead of building that bridge properly.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Interesting the Boston police where doing a bombing exercise at the same time, when the bombs where going off.

Except that's not actually true, at all.
“Operation Urban Shield” was due to take place two months after the Marathon attack, and it didn't go ahead as planned due to the attack.
It had been planned for months, and it was no secret.
There were two before it, one each year running over a 24 hour period, in which no public were even inconvenienced by the drills and training.

originally posted by: Informer1958
What I do find interesting is other countries are having similar exercise around the globe.

Cities, states and nations have these exercises all the damn time, it's how they prepare for things to prevent greater loss of life, or would you rather they didn't do anything to prepare at all?

Thankfully our elected are not conspiracy theorists and they share the opinions of the majority of the public - exercises are needed to enable our security agencies and emergency services to prepare for incidents which would otherwise result in much larger loss of life.

Again, this would be another "heads I win, tails you loose" conspiracy scenario, because if they didn't train and plan for these things, and events were not controlled and people not helped, you would then be on here screaming that it was all a deliberate failure and a plan by the state to kill people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join