It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade helm repression so far:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Huh, mailbox identification huh, just huh...

WEllll...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
5. Days in...

45. Days to go...

Could this be another way to indoctrinate and turn the GP against anyone who questions the secrecy behind the screwy way their tax dollars are being spent? Maybe.

Could this be calling into red lists anyone who questions the militarization of the country? Maybe.

Could this be a non event? Not hardly.

This IS still a skeptics Conspiracy site/forum, it has always been a safe place to discuss out loud what most people cannot discuss in their private and personal lives. I think that this thread was a great welcome for fear based members that would rather laugh and scoff at other members who questioned this entire operation as being an out of place and potentially diabolic set up against the citizens of the future.

I will reserve my final judgement until after this event.

ANYTHING can and will happen. It is not if but when.
edit on pm731pmMon, 20 Jul 2015 21:22:08 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

As was made clear from day 1 Jade Helm is an Escape and Evasion exercise.

As was made clear from day 1 that the military supports the interests of the state and some or all of its citizens.
But now they operationalize the CONUS base, must be the information-war against those damnd citizens then.

Explore the development of CONUS-based force packages that can be deployed as tailorable Special
Warfare Task Forces and capability to execute support to national-level influence strategy operations.

www.specialoperations.org...

Ahja, everything is OK then?

Either way... we obey a nice day, of course!

edit on 20-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: grammaah

edit on 20-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

You bought in to the media story too?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Would they ever admit it if true?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

But now they operationalize the CONUS base, must be the information-war against those damnd citizens then.

Do you realize that there's a million servicepersons in US uniform, most of them are stationed in "ConUS", and they have ben carrying out training in and on ConUS since 1775???

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
But I totally expected people to be trying to chase these dudes in the exercise around or trying to provoke a response from people involved in it. I completely agree with you there.

That being said, September is still a ways off....

I am pretty sure adverse citizen participation was intended to be part of the exercise from its inception.

eta: Here's today's fun video from USSOCOM. I guess there are very few exceptions to the rule that the military can't make a video that's not bad, corny, or both.

edit on 21-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
No repression, but I do get daily air shows from the military in Yuma.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Do you rob a jewelry store in the middle of the day when everyone is looking.... Or wait till the sun sets and everyone is asleep?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Terminators: 0

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Nothing will happen.
but at the End they will not go home!
they will have you fooled and quiet.
Then they Hit you.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Perhaps they are waiting to the final week to act. Would be silly to go all psycho during the first week, it would be expected.

Wait until everyone is lured into a false sense of security, got used to the Army roaming around the towns and cities guns drawn and are sick of hearing about Jade Helm...then BAM!

Or not....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

So are you suggesting that the I-10 bridge was going to be destroyed if there weren't a rainstorm they could not have predicted when these exercises were originally scheduled? Just trying to get a hold of your level of belief since I'm the one who bought into the media story.

Any links to those "rumors"?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

My resources are right here on ATS.

I am saying that CA gets our fair share of remnants of hurricane/tropical depressions and this one, per our CA weatherologists say this weather event happens once in 500 years...if ever. If EVER.

Again, as posted on my other thread about the CA Storm, this rain dropped 3 inches in 15 hours, 500+ lightning strikes every hour for 15 hours without stop....and 5 mph winds with gusts up to 7mph. Basically, a windless event. That is odd, coming from a hurricane...

I am saying with tongue in cheek, that in my 53 years living on this rock in CA, this event was extremely abnormal...almost evil. Watching lighting bolts and roaring thunder in my ear hour after hour is nothing I've experienced in this part of CA....and no wind. Wind is always a factor in our storms. We get sundowner winds daily and Santa Ana wind effects. But this came with no wind...here.

Jade Helm 15? HAARP? Joint effort? Crazy woman in Ca? I admit to that.

edit on 1437492391Tuesday31Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:26:31 -0500amTuesday26101031 by Ultralight because: typos

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Do you realize that there's a million servicepersons in US uniform, most of them are stationed in "ConUS", and they have ben carrying out training in and on ConUS since 1775???

Ah the right... Talks day in and day out how we are mistreating our service members, but then turn around and yell about how we can't trust them when they try to train so they can handle themselves in situations we pay them to be in.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

But Ultra this is a JadeHelm thread not a CA storm thread (I didn't read) and you mentioned "rumors" the I-10 collapse was connected. If it was in another thread maybe give me a link I would like to see who was perpetuating the "rumors" or if they actually tried to vet or source them. You say that this event is a 500 year event which would make predicting it to schedule a bridge collapse during an exercise impossible let alone absurd. I get this is conspiracy stuff and it's fun to posit weird theories out of the blue but that one made no sense on its face so it caught my eye. No disrespect to you. You are cool member. I'm just trying to deny ignorance as these things only keep paranoia alive and well.
BTW you get bonus points for our generation and making me LOL with a HAARP reference.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I am pretty sure adverse citizen participation was intended to be part of the exercise from its inception.

Spot on!

I like the way you avoided my point, respectively their long-term goal.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Man, I have like, the Jade Helm visual receptor technology for the holograms already implanted in my right eyeball, that's what that dark floater is that appeared a couple of years ago is.

Yeah...

I keep seeing terrorists in my house but, it's almost on some .. Thirteen Ghosts type of # ..

One second they're there, and the next, they're not.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

One second they're there, and the next, they're not.

Ectobar would take care of that.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a

I like the way you avoided my point, respectively their long-term goal.

Training to be effective armed forces to defend the USA is the long term goal. That's what I covered by pointing out they have been training since 1775.

sorry you didn't comprehend that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join