It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo-11 landing anniversary -- old ufo myths live on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Another annual celebration of the first human footsteps on the moon, and the mass of myths that arose around it, most still circulating and expanding more than three decades after publication of this chapter.

www.debunker.com...

I'm still looking for good arguments that any of these stories are actually authentic, can anybody provide such?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Another annual celebration of the first human footsteps on the moon, and the mass of myths that arose around it, most still circulating and expanding more than three decades after publication of this chapter.

www.debunker.com...

I'm still looking for good arguments that any of these stories are actually authentic, can anybody provide such?

According to the reactions you got....not much to celebrate. I think people are really waking up and realize the moonlanding itself is a myth :-)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I like you Jim.... you're a good chap.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thank you for celebrating this historic day, and for reminding people of this amazing accomplishment. I often suggest that people try to communicate in some way with at least one of the 12 men who walked on the moon (Aldrin if you can, I met him at a book signing and, back in the day, actually called him on the phone when he was working at a used car lot as therapy), for they shall not pass this way again.

It seems people still question the moon landing? Talk about low-information individuals. Humans went to the moon, walked all around on it, then never went back. More missions surely await. Thanks again Jim.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

the 46th aniversery of an event really isnt one that draws much public support is it - lets be realistic .

i personally raised a glass to the memory of col armstrong - and the good health of col aldrin - but that was it - a 2 second ` hussar `

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Perhaps these myths would die if certain fisherman would stop casting bait In certain fisheries!

top topics

join