It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter - White Lives Matter (boooo)- We All Matter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't understand how this happens. A man speaking felt the need to apologize for saying all lives matter because he got booed for including white people. Backwards world we live in

This is why I hate politicians and protesters
A politician will apologize for anything to get a vote
A protester for being a sheeple and not having there own voice

Shame on all of you

www.cnn.com...
www.msnbc.com...
edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
I don't understand how this happens. A man speaking felt the need to apologize for saying all lives matter because he got booed for including white people. Backwards world we live in

www.msnbc.com...

In case you didn't notice, white people are bad and everyone else are victims of white people.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Some do not want true equality.

They want preferential treatment and revenge plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The funny part is your kidding the not so funny part is people actually believe it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

“I know, I know … Let me talk a little bit … Black lives matter, white lives matter, all lives matter,”

-Martin O’Malley

That racist scum, how dare he imply that everybody matters.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The protestors seem to really be helping things.
/ that was sarcasm

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Both O’Malley and Sanders got caught off guard this time.

Proves how many candidates really don't know anything about their platforms.

Had either one known anything, the "conversations" would have turned out different.

Lot's of votes lost that day

The Hot Seat !!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

One time in college, me and associate of mine were walking when we came across Black Lives matter protesters. While we were walking, suddenly the fire alarm sounded. It turns out that one of the Black Lives Matter protesters decided to sound the fire alarm. The result caused a lot of students to evacuate an entire building (not the entire campus). Many of these students at time were taking an exam and when the alarm sounded it disrupted the their session.

Later on the college facebook page, there are reports of black lives matter protesters before the alarm sounded, disrupting classes by going inside while class is in session and screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER." Many people including me, were outraged. We criticized them while Police Shooting and racism is a big problem, it is not okay to go and disrupt classes.
Some of the Black Lives Matter protesters showed up in the college Facebook Page and started calling us racist even though all we did is criticized their pathetic behavior of disrupting class.
edit on 20-7-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

This is why I hate politicians and protesters
A politician will apologize for anything to get a vote
A protester for being a sheeple and not having there own voice

Shame on all of you

www.msnbc.com...

Your link doesn't even say what your claiming.

People were just protesting in general at the speech, not because he said "white lives matter". This thread is just a blatant attempt to twist what happened.... race baiting at its best.

These people feel like there being discriminated against and they have a right to protest about it!

edit on 20-7-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

No no it's okay. See they're justified because they're just trying to get your attention and make you pay attention to the issue.

So really they can do anything in the name of "getting attention for the issue" and it's okay.

If it's not okay, you're clearly racist.

See how that works?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

O'Malley apologizes for saying 'all lives matter' at liberal conference

What a dilemma eh.

.......O'Malley responded: "Black lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter."

The demonstrators, who were mostly black, responded by booing him and shouting him down.

Later that day, O'Malley apologized for using the phrase in that context if it was perceived that he was minimizing the importance of blacks killed by police.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
To me:

People who divide us by skin pigment lives don't matter.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Your the one that's twisting.the reaction and the gasp from the crowd says it all. You must be a politician or one of the protesters to believe such things.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

www.msnbc.com...

In case you didn't notice, white people are bad and everyone else are victims of white people.

A white guy helped me buy a house and gave me a great job.

I feel very victimized.

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Point is, they were protesting before the statement "all lives matter" was made.

Besides, from your link.

"When some people rejoin with 'All Lives Matter' they misunderstand the problem, but not because their message is untrue. It is true that all lives matter, but it is equally true that not all lives are understood to matter, which is precisely why it is most important to name the lives that have not mattered, and are struggling to matter in the way they deserve," Butler said in an interview with The New York Times. "If we jump too quickly to the universal formulation, 'all lives matter,' then we miss the fact that black people have not yet been included in the idea of 'all lives.'"

I actually agree, that the slogan "black lives matter" doesn't get the protesters point of view across in an efficient manner. But I guess 'black lives matter' is easier to chant than 'black lives matter too.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Proves they had the big lump in the throat.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You must be a politician or one of the protesters to believe such things.

Oh yeah obviously. Because my anti-establishment Eureka flag avatar, clearly indicates I must be a politician. Also, my location of 'Great Southern Land' must also indicate I'm a under privileged African American dude.

lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
To me:

People who divide us by skin pigment lives don't matter.

Hear,hear..

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Who cares what these "protestors" say? To me they are as irrelevant as they were before they started making cool signs. To me, their lives don't matter one bit. Couldn't care less about them. But cool sign.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Wait, you mean that there are racists that AREN'T white!? Stop the presses! This is certainly newsworthy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join