It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

They Live We Sleep -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:51 AM
a reply to: awareness10

I starred that, the only one. I can see that the awareness in you is the same in everyone that is "awake". That awareness isn't from us, it comes through us from the same place.

I can see it in you because it is the same in me.

Socrates tried to illuminate this external source with another allegory and I can't remember where I read it…

He explained it thusly (for him). His thoughts or questions were like writing on a chalkboard of sorts, the answers he entertained were all displayed there (in his mind) and that a sort of beam of light shined on the correct one… or something like that.

The beam of light that showed the correct one was from a source outside his mind.

If that makes any sense to you you can see that the beam that shines in every wakeful persons mind is the same beam from the same source. That we are wonderers and seekers, wanting to know something more and entertain critical thinking, looking for the answers and those answers are provided for us the same as they are provided for everyone that is also looking deeper past the surface of illusion.

Who knows how those people are chosen to reflect some other truth than the one the "state" provides for them, who knows why. It is a gift, it does come from outside, we should remain humble about that and try and remain on a certain path, it is its own certain kind of hell, it is its own certain reward…

I would rather be an outcast, ostracized and marginalized than an uncaring simpleton, blindly following the preprogrammed path the mass of humanity seems to be on.
edit on 13-8-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:45 AM

originally posted by: awareness10
Awesome! And i want to say one thing about this vid, there is more, but this stood out. Maybe i over analyse i dunno but around 24 minutes, roddy pipers friend here starts talking about the psychopaths running the world. I found it odd? that Alex Jones ignored him, did not say thankyou for your views or anything and went straight to roddy piper. The guy sitting next to Piper looked somewhat hmmm put back momentarily, but then as i looked at his expression, seemed to expect to be treated as though his opinion mattered little. In fact through the whole interview i felt this. Is it just me or did anyone else get this same impression?

Roddy Piper years later and his take on this movie among other things going on, on planet earth.

I posted this a few mths ago in 2015, i'm using my powers to edit it now on January 15th 2016 for the Record. WOOOOOT`
edit on 1/15/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:47 AM

<< 1  2  3   >>