It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Ufo or......

page: 1

join
share:
Xon

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What is this 209.132.68.98...
Found it on www.majesticdocuments.com... is this sirious?
I have heard that www.majesticdocuments.com... was a serious Ufo place...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the link you sent isn't working for me, can you try again,

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As labelled, the pic appears to be a lens reflection....

I'd urge you to examine the documents section. The site project is to research the authenticity of many alleged government documents supporting the existence of alien controlled craft. There are some false documents as well as likely the real deal. The team does seem to make every effort to denote the case for and against a given document, and it is then in the hands of the reader to decide for themselves.

Xon

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So this aint a "UFO" Do you know some document that aint real on that page.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have my suspicions on some...just read the preface by the team on each one, and you'll see the evidence both for and against... Many documents though, reference other documents, follow protocal, signatures match, all seems in order, etc.

The most sensational document is probably the SOM-1 Security Manual. It checks out EXTREMELY well, and is very similar in layout to some of my dad's old Army manuals. I'd definitely recommend it as a first read. Interestingly enough, I've never seen other researchers make the connections of the locations page before...(past thread of mine, identifying the anagrams, locations, etc.)

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Pictures like that one just scream fake...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a lens flare.

We've seen lots and lots and lots of picutres of lens flares. Nothing to get excited about. The significance is that "The photographer needs to learn some basic rules about taking photos."

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liquidus
Pictures like that one just scream fake...

Not all these photos scream fake. This one yells it at the top of it's lungs!

Xon

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lol nice pic satchfoot. Back to my picture, I dident belive that that was a ufo but it was on a ufo site so I was wondering if this was a "well known" Ufo.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'll tell you what it is, it's someone smoking a cigar and blowing smoke rings. It's probably something crappy too like a Swisher Sweet or a King Edwards.

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Lol nice pic satchfoot. Back to my picture, I dident belive that that was a ufo but it was on a ufo site so I was wondering if this was a "well known" Ufo.

Well, it doesn't remind me of any old famous fake UFO pics, so I'm gonna say no, no one, except for the guy who made the image and you, has ever heardo f it prior to it's posting on this site.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
looks like a fake too be honest, does look light somethings shining on it or sumthing.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
When viewing documents on this site (majesticdocuments), keep the following methods of authenticity in mind....

www.majesticdocuments.com...

They really do try to go to great lengths to determine how genuine something is...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As long as I get to keep the quarter.

Let's ask Thumby. Hey Thumby, do you think this picture shows a real ufo?
"
"

There you have it!

Xon

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I did never say it was real. But I fund this on a Ufo site and was wonderin what the h.. it is doing there... An i posed is this a Ufo or.... I doent think so, I was youst wondering what it did on that page. I doent belive that Alien Ufo have been here on earth

new topics

top topics

join