It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (July 22, on SyFy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just a heads up.

The first one, was so bad, it was great.

The second one, not so much, but still funny to watch, just for how bad it is.

With David Hasselhoff in the 3rd one, I'm so there. Schlock at it's finest. This is going to be so ridiculous, lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

ive never seen any of them but when im browsing sc fi shows it always pops up....from what im getting out of it the series is so stupid that its great...i may have to check them out

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Part of yesterday's SyFy line-up was Sharktopus vs. WhaleWolf and Piranaconda.

Remarkably, these movies were just as believable as a Fake-umentary that was on the History Channel yesterday.... 'The Devil's Graveyards'. The History Channel should be ashamed of itself. Anything for money.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Oh Hell YES, more like!

I am going to call my buddy right now, to organise an impromptu movie night!
edit on 20-7-2015 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removal

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

history channel used to be my favorite but they started getting way more into theoretical stuff instead of history...like that mermaid one....even the ancient aliens started out good but then started getting weird.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Just a heads up.

The first one, was so bad, it was great.

The second one, not so much, but still funny to watch, just for how bad it is.

With David Hasselhoff in the 3rd one, I'm so there. Schlock at it's finest. This is going to be so ridiculous, lol.

This one also has a cameo appearance and rap song by JEDWARD in fkn white jeans .... (i read about it) MUST MISS TV haha

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Cameos are kind of the norm since the second one, this one is no different.

from what im getting out of it the series is so stupid that its great

That's the idea. Fun to watch with friends, as you basically just rip into the movie during it...."Hey, it was cloudy, but now it's bright!...Cloudy again."

They did better continuance on the second one, but wish they didn't. The deaths and stunts get more ridiculous as it goes on, which is fun.

The variety of deaths is fun. Like Final Destination, but with sharks.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Cameos are kind of the norm since the second one, this one is no different.

from what im getting out of it the series is so stupid that its great

That's the idea. Fun to watch with friends, as you basically just rip into the movie during it...."Hey, it was cloudy, but now it's bright!...Cloudy again."

They did better continuance on the second one, but wish they didn't. The deaths and stunts get more ridiculous as it goes on, which is fun.

The variety of deaths is fun. Like Final Destination, but with sharks.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

ive never seen any of them but when im browsing sc fi shows it always pops up....from what im getting out of it the series is so stupid that its great...i may have to check them out

You have sharks circling the ocean at mating time - OK. Then you have a giant tropical storm - OK. That storm brings tornadoes (or waterspouts) along - OK. Those waterspouts then lift the sharks and water out of the ocean, into the air - Oookkkaaayyy. Then aircraft fly into those storms and get hit by .... sharks

The tropical storm then drops all the water and sharks into the city (and particularly the subway system). Now you have sharks in the subway system and flooded shopping malls...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Pretty much coupled with a tsunami or at least torrential rain to cause flooding of course, sharks gotta swim too.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Official trailer.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Was better than the second one, but not as good as the first. Still though, very entertaining, and had the whole family in stitches....which is what is REALLY great about these films. Oh, such cheesy schlocky goodness, lol!

Was fun to see the mayhem at my favorite amusement park too. Wish I was there one of the days they were filming!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Was better than the second one, but not as good as the first. Still though, very entertaining, and had the whole family in stitches....which is what is REALLY great about these films. Oh, such cheesy schlocky goodness, lol!

Was fun to see the mayhem at my favorite amusement park too. Wish I was there one of the days they were filming!

I agree. Some of the cameos were nuts. Mark Cuban as the president. The first 15 minutes of the movie were absolutely hysterical. Total schlock!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You are aware that Sharknado 4 has already been announced? From the release they are saying that there will be an Internet vote to decide if Tara Reid's character lives or dies.

Mind numbing information - CLICK HERE!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yep, we're going to see Finn with baby Gill in one of those papoose things, and somehow, that baby is going to ice a shark. I don't know how, but somehow, he will.

I'm hoping they just kill off Tara Reid's character. But, I hope she goes out better than the apparent death at the end of the movie. Get Finn together with the hottie afterwards.

join