It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Geoengineeringwatch had been lying all along.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

I am sure I refereed to contrails are just ice crystals before. So blame me. In all actuality, as all the descriptions say, ice forms around tiny aeresols, some from the engine exhaust, and some that were already present in the atmosphere.
Contrails are the same thing as cirrus clouds. They are just man made.

The tiny amount of aeresols is what led me to make that egregious mistake. I felt their presence was insignificant and I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Can you recall the source of the term?

Not right now, but I will be looking for it to discover the context.

Also, I'm wondering whether the term is used to express more than one phenomenon, by different people with different perspectives.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
What kind of evidence are you looking for?

Dae

link   
a reply to: network dude

Yup, yup.

Which made me think that more pollutants in the air will create more contrails, which would line up with people saying they are more prevalent and persistent today than in the past. And now I think I understand where intrptr is coming from, how this debate can obscure the reality of the pollution in the 'chemical trails' we see in the air from airplanes. Airplanes that seem to not only cause pollution but possibly exasperate the pollutants already in the air.

link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
My ''Q & A'' with Andy Mayhew in that closed thread came to mind, if that helps.

It began here www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: smurfy

So what's in a working contrail then, exactly?..you tell me,

A whole # load of water ice, and a tiny, tiny little bit of particulates for the ice to form around. A bit less than 1%.
Exactly. You have been told. Now, if you want to discuss the invisible exhaust of the engine, I am sure there are all sorts of nasty things there. C02, Carbon, Dihidrogen Monoxide! Good Lord, a whole lot of Dihidrogen monoxide!

More rubbish from you and you have told me feck nothing that I didn't know already...I said what's in a contrail, not what's in an engine, what goes into an engine, and you know that I already know about the stuff that goes in, now, I'll try once more, answer me again, What's in a contrail?

Seriously, a contrail is the white puffy thing you SEE when a plane flies in air that is conducive for contrail formation.
www.wrh.noaa.gov...

As the link states, it's exactly what I said. Now, if you would like to present some alternative information, please do so. Be sure to provide proper sources and I am certain everyone will look into your post. Thanks buddy.

No, I said what's IN a contrail, the whole premise of my first post and the rest, the simple answer is...you don't know, and neither will you know any possible effects by default. One small caveat, I'm glad you have latched on to David Keith..it took a while, he's one of a very few people who have actually done out of the lab what they said they would do that we know of...only experimentally of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
What kind of evidence are you looking for?

The kind that can be tested and verified. Is there any other kind?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
What has he done? I've seen an article about a test he was going to do, but no mention of what exactly would have been involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Proving anything about spraying would be almost impossible going up against a shadow government, if it exists, would it not?

In view of the fact that the shadow government, as alleged, kills people in order to continue doing what they're doing.

Here is where the courageous chemtrail whistleblowers come in, and if you refuse to listen, you're like the priests with Galileo's telescope.

Maybe at this time you'd care to listen to chemtrail whistleblower AC Griffith. But first, understand that if he is telling the truth, which you really should decide for yourself without letting someone or some group tell you what to think, he would be smeared as a matter of routine procedure, which he was.

edit on 7/21/2015 by ConnectDots because: Fix tags

edit on 7/21/2015 by ConnectDots because: Fix tags

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Proving anything about spraying would be almost impossible going up against a shadow government, if it exists, would it not?

Why is that? If Dane is correct, then virtually every trail is a GE spraying operation. Not hidden away, but in the air in plain view.

The evidence would be available for the taking. Why not get some?

edit on 21-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: add operation

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think I'm about done with this thread. It's become nothing more than one irrational member posting YouTube videos and claiming them as "evidence", and everyone else pointing out the countless flaws in their reasoning.

At some point trying to rationalize with a brick wall becomes tiresome.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think it's a question of scale. My impression is that the attention given to pollution from aviation is completely out of proportion to its true impacts. That's not to say there aren't any, but where are all the threads about industrial pollution, road and rail traffic etc? There seems to be a fixation with aviation that smells of deflection. But anyways, we have the fragile earth forum for those discussions, this is the geoengineering and chemtrail forum. It's perfectly fair for topics to be argued in a forum created for them, is it not? There is a degree of crossover however, it is correct that trails are more prevalent, this is due to traffic levels (a concern in their own right) and engine types. It is wrong however to say they are more persistent. This is simply not possible.

The argument over chemtrails isn't about whether there are traces of chemicals present in jet exhaust. It's pretty obviously true that this is so. It's about whether there is a deliberate spraying operation pumping out something OTHER than jet exhaust that is being carried out in secret. It's about whether contrails can even persist AT ALL. I see no problem in challenging misconceptions and lies when they appear. It has no bearing on the pollution debate at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I think I'm about done with this thread. It's become nothing more than one irrational member posting YouTube videos and claiming them as "evidence", and everyone else pointing out the countless flaws in their reasoning.

At some point trying to rationalize with a brick wall becomes tiresome.

seems to be all the rage with chemtrail threads these days. on the bright side...it's summer.

eta: and those Nibiru/planetx threads too.
edit on 7/21/2015 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

It's about whether contrails can even persist AT ALL.

I have no problem about persistent contrails being a real event, just as I have no problem in not knowing what is a deliberate spraying operation through the same medium as a jet exhaust.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Cool - well could you tell us how you know when something is "a deliberate spraying operation through the same medium as a jet exhaust"??

Because if I thought that was actually happening I would be very concerned and want to stop it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
The complete information needed (information from both sides) in order for someone to make their own educated conclusion . . .

I agree with that, but are you CERTAIN the non-believers have been polite?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The complete information needed (information from both sides) in order for someone to make their own educated conclusion . . .

You're never going to get an entire forum full of people who are all polite -- no matter on which side of an issue they fall.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I see what you're saying. MAYBE ALL of the posts denied were not up to Dane's standards for politeness? Hard to know for sure since he won't show them.

How do you feel about Dane's manners? Ever notice how he speaks of others?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There is no way for me to fact-check a whistleblower who states that he worked directly for George Herbert Walker Bush and carried out assassinations himself until one day he stopped and refused. Then he went to prison for refusing.

Except - to have a general knowledge of what's going on in the world - but NOT from mainstream television news.

It takes an inquiring mind to seek out this knowledge of the shadow government, for which Chip Tatum says he worked. I believe him. I make use of my overall research into the New World Order plans of the elite, along with my intuition. Once I hear a person's testimony, and better, see a video, I listen to my gut. We have more to work with than just our mind.

Listen to Gene "Chip" Tatum's story beginning at 1:37:45:

edit on 7/21/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove a word

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ever heard of confirmation bias?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join