It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Geoengineeringwatch had been lying all along.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

But the public, (some of them) have noticed unusual things in the sky.

Unusual things to their perception, unusual maybe because of social engineering, a person see's a YouTube video or reads a blog about chemtrails and all the stuff said and they start to see them, not knowing anything about meteorology or how the atmosphere might work or how or what a contrail forms or is.

And some of the public has been getting sick, and they blame their sickness on what's raining down from what they see in the sky.

Yes I suspect they would the same people mentioned above, ignorant that if something they think is sprayed above them at such a high altitude will drop straight down, I have heard some of the claims, claims that suggest or one would have to assume only takes a short time and what ever is sprayed falls straight down within hours.

I have read claims of people seeing a contrail and an hour later they had flu like symptoms, yes they blamed the spraying as they called it.

That is the epitome of ignorance in my books.

I am just starting to learn about the possibility of the chemtrails being invisible.

I don't know whether it's something new, or whether it's always been the case.

Care to share anything learnt on this possibility?

Yes the bad stuff in a planes exhaust is invisible, chemtrails have always been seen, well since the the 90s that is, before that it was contrails and is contrails to this day for most that have a basic knowledge of how things operate in reality.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks. That's very helpful.

I'm interested in the pdf but when I clicked on your link, it pulled up this page, the URL of which does not have "pdf" in it:

Roger Pielke Sr. Group

cires.colorado.edu...

Is there another link somewhere on that page?

originally posted by: network dude
To my knowledge, the definition and ideas for it's deployment (note that David Keith is the guy who initially came up with the idea, so it's kind of silly for him not the know what it's about) isn't up for debate, it's accepted as truth by everyone.

Was he working for the government at the time?

And you're saying that the term Solar Radiation Management originates with him and no one else? He didn’t pick up SRM from some other source and then develop his version of it?

I’m not suggesting he did; I am just asking.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And I don't know how the term persistent contrail fits into the big picture.

This might help

PERSISTENT CONTRAILS
Contrails are short-lived when the ambient air is dry with relative humidity below saturation over an ice surface so that the ice particles forming in the contrail evaporate. Often, contrails disappear after seconds to minutes, between one and several ten kilometres behind the aircraft. Contrails persist if the ambient humidity is larger than saturation humidity over ice surfaces (rela- tive humidity over ice RHi larger than 100 %). In such ice-supersaturated air masses, the ice particles within the contrails grow by deposition of water vapour molecules from the ambient air. Contrails may persist as long as the ambient air in which the contrail forms stays ice-supersaturated [32]. Although the first detection of ice-supersaturation in the upper troposphere dates back at least to the 1940es [33-35], it was generally believed that ice-supersaturation occurs only exceptionally and that clouds of ice particles form soon after the humidity exceeds saturation. Most weather and climate models still assume that cirrus clouds form immediately when the humidity reaches ice saturation. Examples are the operational weather prediction model of the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts and climate models derived from it [36].

From a PDF link
edit on 21-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Of course that's the only way Dane can cope with it, his mind is made up and completely closed to any possibility he could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
From a PDF Link

I got a "404 Not Found."

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy
And yours isn't?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: network dude
To my knowledge, the definition and ideas for it's deployment (note that David Keith is the guy who initially came up with the idea, so it's kind of silly for him not the know what it's about) isn't up for debate, it's accepted as truth by everyone.

Was he working for the government at the time?

And you're saying that the term Solar Radiation Management originates with him and no one else? He didn’t pick up SRM from some other source and then develop his version of it?

I’m not suggesting he did; I am just asking.

I don't mean this in a negative way, but please, look this up yourself. I posted a link to a basic explanation. You have enough information to research this and come to your own conclusion. I can only offer links to Peer reviewed science that I truly believe in. Once you have invested a bit of time learning about SRM, if you feel I have misled you in any way, please let me know so I may apologize.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And yours isn't?

It seems mrthumpy and others on ATS are willing to discuss the issue with chemtrail believers and give them the information needed to reach their own educated conclusions.

If someone who doesn't believe in chemtrails tries to discuss the issue on "geoengineeringwatch", their posts are often removed. The complete information needed (information from both sides) in order for someone to make their own educated conclusion does not exist on that site.

edit on 7/21/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
From a PDF Link

I got a "404 Not Found."

Got it link

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
well mr wiggington [ or someone ] just deleted 2 posts from his page that explained that it was a fuel dump

thats dishonesty for ya - they are not interested in the truth

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

And yours isn't?

No. That's why I keep getting accused of being a shill or troll and getting blocked for asking people basic questions about the chemtrail theory

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

ask mr wigington why he deletes any post that explains that a video he captions as " proof of chemtrails " is infact a fuel dump

why does he not want the vid to be correctly identified ???????????????
edit on 21-7-2015 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

they are not interested in the truth

Hard to make money with the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

why does he not want the vid to be correctly identified ???????????????

Is that a trick question?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm interested in the pdf but when I clicked on your link, it pulled up this page, the URL of which does not have "pdf" in it:

Try this link

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

With enormous resources backing them up.

As in the shadow government.

The following is for those who believe there is no such thing; therefore, there's no one out there trying to confuse us all into debates that are just a waste of everyone's time, while the real issues go undetected.

I have just stumbled upon an example of how the shadow government operates, as told by Chip Tatum, and others.

From the Description for the YouTube video I'm talking about, which was published July 10, 2013:

During the last two days, I spoke with "dead" Chip Tatum, the long time CIA figure believed murdered years ago.

Tatum had been involved in assassinations for the U.S. Government and was tasked with killing a presidential third party candidate Ross Perot, a job he refused.

Tatum asked that his new status "among the living" be announced on Veterans Today, perhaps to help him remain among the living.

FROM THE DEAD

Now, Tatum is back to life, speaking out and spilling his guts on drug running, mortgage fraud and Bush/Ollie North era frauds.

In 1995 Gene Chip Tatum came to me through and [sic] mutual friend, Iran-Contra Whistleblower Al Martin to help promote Gene's story on numerous talk radio programs that I had been on as a guest on.

Gene and I did many of programs as guests. In some cases the talk show hosts did not know what to ask Gene and allowed me to do the interviews, the above in [is] just one of hundreds I saved and may even post to my website when I can get to those buried hidden tapes.

Gene delivered Cocaine to then Governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton for his personal use at the orders of Vice President George HW Bush and worked in the George HW Bush Shadow Government "Operation Black Eagle" also known as Iran-Contra directly answering to Col. Oliver North and Money Laundered to this reporters ex-in-law Leonard Millman and his Denver, Colorado partners-"Buffer" Larry Mizel of MDC Holding, Inc a publicly traded company on the NYSE which was the parent company of Silverado Savings and Loan were [sic] Neil Bush the President's son served on the Board of Directors as the CIA's Narcotics Money Laundering operation. Gene's Military career began in Vietnam with "Operation Red Rock" bringing Cambodian [sic] into the Vietnam War.

www.youtube.com...

(I guess OSG stands for Operational Support Group.)

Also, bear in mind that the interview in this video did not take place in the 2013 time frame. Tatum talks about thinking the One World Government would be implemented by 2000.

The order to assassinate Ross Perot would have been in the 1992 time frame. Tatum went to prison for refusing that order.

This interview obviously is after he was released from prison but before 2000.

(He now has his own radio program on Veterans Truth Network.)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
That worked; there's a link to the pdf.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: DenyObfuscation
That worked; there's a link to the pdf.

Yeah, that's for the ice budget analysis from Soy's post. I was finally able to link the PDF source from my post above. Making sure you're aware of that.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

If someone who doesn't believe in chemtrails tries to discuss the issue on "geoengineeringwatch", their posts are often removed.

Thats a chemtrail site, unlike ATS. But I get the 'nobody is allowed to challenge our way of thinking' mentality, from both sides. This thread I got 50 responses telling me to take it somewhere else . Thanks be to the mods.…

What a fur ball it becomes when you challenge the system.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join