It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Geoengineeringwatch had been lying all along.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

See how everyone comes hard and says hey, thats not part of the debate?

What is it you want here?

Nobody disagrees with you. Perhaps that is what you secretly yearn for.

make your own thread about air pollution. if you want to bring all your fears into this forum, to be on topic and not have your posts flagged, you will need to explain why your pollution has anything to do with contrails. (or chemtrails)

Again, please don't troll here.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm surprised you made it a whole page without somebody questioning why you're interested in debunking chemtrails, network.

I say keep it up

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

make your own thread about air pollution. if you want to bring all your fears into this forum, to be on topic and not have your posts flagged, you will need to explain why your pollution has anything to do with contrails. (or chemtrails)

Yah, I get that pollution isn't allowed in the debate. But the 'debate' is about the chemicals (or not) in jet exhaust… isn't it?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yah, I get that pollution isn't allowed in the debate. But the 'debate' is about the chemicals (or not) in jet exhaust… isn't it?

Do you contend the exhaust contains chemicals other than what is expected from the combustion of hydrocarbons and the trails formed are evidence of such?

If not then see ya!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Nope the debate is about the absurd belief that some people have, that they're intentionally spraying other chemicals (what chemicals depends on who you ask) over populated areas, and has nothing to do with the particulates in the exhaust.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Do you contend the exhaust contains chemicals…

Yes.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You seem to be trying hard to derail a thread showing that Geoengineering watch has been deliberately dishonest. What's your agenda?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy
Maybe to show he can be just as dishonest, if not more so?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Nope the debate is about the absurd belief that some people have, that they're intentionally spraying other chemicals…

Both sides think the other is absurd. Like the debate over 911 rubble, and the War on Terror, these debates are also absurd…

designed distractions.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No. It isn't. A plane, a truck, a car, a bus, a tractor, a ship, a small pontoon boat, a generator, or any other device that uses an internal combustion engine to run, has an exhaust that pollutes. Yet, none of those things are the topic of this thread, or this forum. Please re-read that bit as many times as it takes for you to grasp it.

White puffy cloud like lines in the sky, contrails, or as some conspiracy people like to say, chemtrails are the discussion topic here. [SNIPPED]
edit on Mon Jul 20 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You seem to be trying hard to derail a thread showing that Geoengineering watch has been deliberately dishonest.

Both sides are dishonest.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You seem to be trying hard to derail a thread showing that Geoengineering watch has been deliberately dishonest.

LOL and yet only one side has repeatedly been caught out lying. Odd that

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Both sides accuse the other of lying. The contrail side is accused of covering up (lying about) the mystery spraying.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Both sides accuse the other of lying. The contrail side is accused of covering up (lying about) the mystery spraying.

Perhaps, but the contrail side, as you put it, has testable, verifiable evidence and hard science to back it up, whereas the chemtrail side has only things that have been proven to be either misidentifications made from ignorance, and flat-out lies.

You've been around ATS plenty long enough to know what the "debate" is about....So....Why feign ignorance? What's your agenda here?
edit on 7/20/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Bit of a difference between being accused of something and being caught red handed

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This is about the contrail/chemtrail debate.

The chemtrail/contrail debate is a 'con' job to distract people.

Are you saying that TPTB have intentionally created the chemtrail conspiracy to distract the public away from the fact that jets can pollute the air? If so, wouldn't that chemtrail counter-conspiracy serve to draw MORE attention towards jet pollution than if there was no chemtrail conspiracy?

Pollution from aircraft engines certainly DOES add to the overall air pollution of this planet, but it is not a major contributor, and I doubt TPTB would bother to create such an intentional counter-conspiracy to cover up jet emission pollution.

Considering that automobile emissions and industrial emissions account for far far more pollution than jet aircraft, I would think if they wanted to create a counter-conspiracy to district the public, that counter-conspiracy would distract us from automobile and industrial pollution (without serving to draw MORE attention to itself, like such as the way your alleged chemtrail counter-conspiracy would).

edit on 7/20/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm going to regret even replying to this thread, as I have no interest or opinion in/of contrails/chemtrails AT ALL, but it seems to me the premise of your OP is that "A plane can only be rigged to spray 'chemtrails' in one fashion. Let me reiterate that before anyone tries to put words in my (beautiful) mouth.
Are you implying that if plane A is spraying from the vicinity of it's engine(s), then plane B could not possibly be rigged to spray from a different location?

If you can't be civil DO NOT REPLY.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Are you saying that TPTB have intentionally created the chemtrail conspiracy to distract the public away from the fact that jets can pollute the air?

No, away from environmental pollution and health effects in general. As you can see here, proponents of contrails reject that aspect, vehemently.

(portion redacted)

The debates parameters are set at either "mystery'"chemicals and that debunk, or 'harmless' contrails (water ice).

Even though debate is about the existence or not of whats in jet exhaust, the arguers do not tolerate actually discussing the chemical components as pollution or the fallout from that.

You notice there is no complaint from the chem trail crowd, they aren't concerned with actual pollution either, just some 'mystery'. Both sides strictly focus on the sky to exclusion of all else.

edit on 20-7-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, redacted protion…

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Perhaps, but the contrail side, as you put it, has testable, verifiable evidence and hard science to back it up, whereas the chemtrail side has only things that have been proven to be either misidentifications made from ignorance, and flat-out lies.

Evidence doesn't matter, both 'sides' are supposed to argue ad infinitum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join