It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Geoengineeringwatch had been lying all along.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Incredible work with all the videos, Gaul

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I got PROOF that the government lies. Interested? Didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

So has EVERYBODY else. That's not the argument. 1+1 does not equal 765.

So why are you so ready and willing to accept chemtrail lies? Can your brain not cope with the fact that they BOTH lie? Is that why you believe all the nonsense about chemtrails?

After all, chemtrail pushers often say "so, you don't believe in chemtrails, that means you trust the government", as if it follows naturally. Obviously skeptics minds are far more open to multiple possibilities than the one track minds of believers.
edit on 4-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69
Incredible work with all the videos, Gaul

They aren't mine - I'm just posting the links

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Lying politicians?!?! Say it ain't so!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

And in other news - I hear that water is wet.......

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

oh my god...REALLY? That must mean that every single conspiracy on ATS is TRUE!

Whoi knew!??!?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: 3danimator2014

???

Your question makes no sense.

Wiggington lied about i being "shortly after" - that is the conclusion - which is the topic of this thread - geowatch (Wigginton) lying.

Sorry Gaul! As Waynos, i was just saying that so what if JFK said that? It has no bearing....so yes, im agreeing with you, you di*k! (just kidding...hehe).

I cant imagine you and i would ever disagree on anything chemtrail related.
edit on 4-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well at least give people a chance to answer before you put words into their mouths.

I am certainly interested in lies by the government - especially about things I consider very important - air quality would is certainly something I consider important.

So if you have some information about government lies regarding air quality please do let us know - but perhaps a new thread for it would be appropriate?

This one is about the lies of some "private" people regarding air quality - it is similar for sure, but still different.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

They aren't mine - I'm just posting the links

That must really bother good old Dane.

Debunked Again.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Geoengineeringwatch has been busy replacing photos recently - one of the easiest to spot is that of het Dave Marr auditorium on this page - the added contrails and obvious signs of photoshopping have disappeared!!

However here's another one that he's screwed up - the empty reservoir at the top of this article actually comes from this blog...which notes:

About a month ago I took this photo of the lowest of the three reservoirs at Redmires on the western outskirts of Sheffield. At the time it struck me as odd that the reservoir was nearly empty. Although there had been a lot of talk about water shortages in the media, most of the other reservoirs in the south Pennines were full to overflowing.

The mystery has now been solved. According to a press release from Yorkshire Water, the reservoir was deliberately drawn down to allow CCTV equipment to survey the outlet tunnel and associated pipework.

that was written in July 2006......so not only is it nothing to do with anything happening recently, it has nothing to do with any drought AT ALL!!

ETA screenshot of current page just in case it changes

edit on 5-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well spotted mate. Dave never stops impressing me with his willingness to deceive his followers. if only we were all so shady we could also make money scaring people eh?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

it's not me finding them......but if I mention metabunk I'm afraid someone might call me a shill....so shhhhhh....

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here's another where I think I did find the source - frightening lesser known facts about chemtrails:

the source appears to be this page, which translates as (via google translate):

Figure 13.1:. Phaeohyphomycosis

These multiple Hautlaesionen the face had been caused by Phialophora verrucosa. This type of fungus can produce chromoblastomycosis or Phaeohyphomycosis

Phaeohyphomycosis is a nasty condition for sure - but it isn't "new" to Morgellans!!

To be fair - Geowatch are just repeating nonsense claims that are all over the 'net on this picture.......but IMO if they are prepared to publish it and write about it then they have to know they are going to get criticized on it.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

it's not me finding them......but if I mention metabunk I'm afraid someone might call me a shill....so shhhhhh....

LOL. Are you Mike by the way? I wasnt sure. I'm spending more time reading Metabunk recently. Interesting stuff.

I was reading Danes HAARP page yesterday...my god, i just wanted to shout at the screen. Apparently, if there are any forms of waves or ripples in clouds at ALL...that is HAARPS scalar waves at work.

Also, im not sure where their belief that metals and not water (as every child knows) create irridescence come from

I studied physics at uni (well, for 2.5 years till i dropped out to become an animator) and all this bad science drives me f*cking nuts.
edit on 6-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

To be fair - Geowatch are just repeating nonsense claims that are all over the 'net on this picture..

life is not fair - neither am i

and my response is - what happened to fact checking ???????????????????

it seems to have gone out of fashion

blindly repeating tripe that another idiot created is not a defence

its just another example of wiggingtons idiocy
edit on 6-8-2015 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

In his defense, he has been a tool for quite some time, and has never even pretended to be factual, so this is kind of expected. It's just put out there for the believers to balance their facts with. You know, kind of connect the dots so to speak.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: network dude

make your own thread about air pollution. if you want to bring all your fears into this forum, to be on topic and not have your posts flagged, you will need to explain why your pollution has anything to do with contrails. (or chemtrails)

Yah, I get that pollution isn't allowed in the debate. But the 'debate' is about the chemicals (or not) in jet exhaust… isn't it?

BS. It has never been about that. The Chemtrail conspiracy is about some group of people adding chemicals to the fuel to spray the human race in an attempt to affect us....in some way. Presumably not a good way!

Everybody in the contrail camp knows damn well that it is aircraft exhaust containing mostly water (hence the white plumes) and some other trace elements. Just like in any burnt hydrocarbon exhaust. Nobody has ever said contrails is only water. Well if they have they are an idiot!

You are purposely confusing the issue why? Some poor attempt to distract from an OP that hammers nails in the coffin of the chemtrail conspiracy? Are you trying to keep the chemtrail nonsense alive for some reason ?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

To be fair - Geowatch are just repeating nonsense claims that are all over the 'net on this picture..

life is not fair - neither am i

and my response is - what happened to fact checking ???????????????????

it seems to have gone out of fashion

blindly repeating tripe that another idiot created is not a defence

its just another example of wiggingtons idiocy

I dont belive in this whole "im just the messenger" thing with reagrds to stuff like this, or posta on ATS. You posted it, you stand by it.

Unless you make it very clear from the beginning that you dont believe in what you are posting
edit on 6-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

well...yeah...I was just pointing out the idiocy is wider than one nutjob, and he doesn't invent them all!! :/

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join