It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law of Growth: Life is growth. Law of Attraction, Abundance, Similar mind of the rich and children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Perhaps charity to others is a personal journey, whether one has only their time and compassion (which can be worth more than money to some people) to give, or others who have perhaps their time, compassion and wealth too (philanthropic), or just wealth, which can effect many positive changes too.

“The truth is I have never given a penny away that had any utility to me,” Buffett told the 150-plus billionaires and near-billionaires, who gathered at the United Nations Delegates Dining Room. “I am very grateful for this award, I accept this award. But I’d like to accept it not only for myself but for those millions of people who really give away money that’s important to them because they see somebody else where they think they can do more good.”

Buffett concluded with a message for those who haven’t yet taken his Giving Pledge, a commitment by billionaires to give away at least half of their fortune during their lives or when they pass: “If you have trouble living on $500 million, I’m gonna put out a book, How to Live on $500 Million . Think about whether the other $500 million might do more for humanity than it will for you and your family.”

A principle on which most of our Philanthropic 50 seem to be acting in real time.

www.forbes.com...
edit on 20-7-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was going to make a very intelligent comment, but realized I'd probably just sound like an asshole.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good Luck with that. Most people around here are looking at how much food is another's plate and can't handle that. Why, they even pass laws to with hold food.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

One could argue that is why our universe is constantly expanding, building infinite possibilities for us to discover. There will always be more and more out there to discover.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

They see the way of life and know that there is always more and more. It's not that they are ungrateful, they are so grateful they want even more and expect it with Faith/Trust/Belief/Expectation. Our beliefs create our life experience. Knowing that there is more and more, and things in life gets better and better, is Abundance consciousness, or rather, I should use a new word "Growth Consciousness".

When it FEELS natural it will come. For many people, it remains unnatural to them, and this is why they keep on desiring instead of allow patience and expectation to allow gratitude to arise. It's called walking with faith.

When abundance is seen as a natural way of life, this belief will be reflected.

Wealth is a life of freedom; the exact opposite of being greedy and selfish.

Wonderful OP. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthster013

One could argue that is why our universe is constantly expanding, building infinite possibilities for us to discover. There will always be more and more out there to discover.

One couldn't really argue that could one, because that would imply that the entire universe and everything in it was created for us, for our entertainment with us being the main attraction and only important facet of it.

It's a rather ego centric way of viewing things and is typically Human, or rather typical of the Humans who read too many self-help type books, mainly because they can't face the reality of life, or reality in general, and need to believe they are blessed with special powers, forces, and insights, and that there are special places that they'll go to when they die (because they're really, REALLY special you see, not like the "normal" people who don't get "it" like they do).

Rather the reality is that the universe is everything and in the grand scheme of things we're all insignificant specs floating around space on another insignificant spec.

There is no "special place" made just for us when we die, and the universe couldn't give a fig if we live or die, or if the Earth lives or dies, it wouldn't mean a thing and at some point in time that is exactly what will happen, the Earth will return to the same state it was in, in the past - i.e. dead and devoid of life.

That is the natural order of things, just because we're aware doesn't mean everything was made especially for us and our enjoyment, it's an ephemeral state of affairs and when we're gone who will care or even know that we existed at all?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

One doesn't need more than they can possibly use.

Thats hoarding and thats childish.

Gimme

All mine

Never enough.

Because parents didn't teach kids sharing, generosity and being satisfied with less than everything or more than the other guy.

Quoting to make sure if it was not read the first time it is the second time

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Life is the battle of evil vs good.

I say God has made me poor to understand the plight of our Nations poor, of our Nations blacks.

There is plenty to go around in one nation under God...isnt there?

Ass lond as we

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
As long as we have evil govts ruling us tgere will be poverty and suffering.

The Bible speaks of this very clearly.

On a positive

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mymojo

I certainly agree that life is a battle but that's more to do with the fact that we Humans are a predatory apex species. Good and evil are Human constructs, the reality of the situation is that one Mans interpretation of whats good is another's evil. Shades of grey is probably a whole lot closer to the mark.

As to your statement/question "There is plenty to go around in one nation under God...isnt there?". Well lets take the Vatican for example. They are a separate nation state, supposedly under the will of God, yet over the past 2000 or so years they have been responsible or involved regarding more mass genocide and religious intolerance towards other races and religions than any other religions order in recorded history. There coffers are also bursting at the seams with more money than we will ever know, there is your nation under God. Hardly synonymous with the ideologies they supposedly preach if you ask me.
edit on 21-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

"a reply to: Timely

There are people who focus on their own happiness even with children and still have time to raise and spend time with their children. The natural "me" mentality doesn't have to die unless you choose for it to do so, and if you believe it "must", that's only because it's the belief you choose to hold on to.
edit on 20-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)"

There is a gamut of differentials you could run through.

- Affluent
- Affluent parents
- chose law
- chose drugs
or
- Poor; doing your best
- Poor; family have done it tough
- chose drugs
- chose a better life

The 'me' factor varies .

There is the 'me' who looks out for others and the 'me' that is primarily focused on "me".!

When your own kids come into play - a different perspective normally comes with the change.

Not always. Mostly.

edit on 21-7-2015 by Timely because: punctuational error ...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thanks for thinking outside the box (your avatar).

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well you have one of the phases of life, growth, down pretty well. How about the other phases, like maturity and decline, which involve shrinking? There is a cycle to life, not simply one phase of growth.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

They see the way of life and know that there is always more and more. It's not that they are ungrateful, they are so grateful they want even more and expect it with Faith/Trust/Belief/Expectation. Our beliefs create our life experience. Knowing that there is more and more, and things in life gets better and better, is Abundance consciousness, or rather, I should use a new word "Growth Consciousness".

When it FEELS natural it will come. For many people, it remains unnatural to them, and this is why they keep on desiring instead of allow patience and expectation to allow gratitude to arise. It's called walking with faith.

When abundance is seen as a natural way of life, this belief will be reflected.

Wealth is a life of freedom; the exact opposite of being greedy and selfish.

Wonderful OP. Thank you.

Are you wealthy to PROVE what you say?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Universe is growing
Every plant and animal contains the seeds of continuance in abundance

There is more than enough for all
All that is lacking is the intention to fulfil all's requirements

Instead of competition co operation is required

However until it is recognised that The Human Race is all one species / family and inter dependent
There will be poverty and war

Universal Law requires each to play their part in the great design /plan
We can have a bright future or remain in darkness

edit on 21-7-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seems to me there are far too many have not's in this world and not enough haves. It's the distribution of wealth and resources that's the problem.

On another thread last week I felt the need to point out the first law of Economics which is/was taught the first day of my Economics 101 class. It is a simple law, with deep meaning and explains a lot about human nature and, thus, subsequent topics such as actual economics. That law is:

"The first Law of Economics is that Human Greed is Insatiable."

Yes, greed is like an insatiable fire, and fire is SATANS best friend, per the great song by Dan McClain.

The Bible to me is the best reference of what is going on, what has been going on for centuries. Its been the BATTLE OF EVIL VS GOOD.

The good news is that the dark Satanic forces will be defeated as prophetised in Revelation 22. This will happen, sooner than later when we come to gether and do the work that God asks of us. Faith without works is dead.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: mymojo

I certainly agree that life is a battle but that's more to do with the fact that we Humans are a predatory apex species. Good and evil are Human constructs, the reality of the situation is that one Mans interpretation of whats good is another's evil. Shades of grey is probably a whole lot closer to the mark.

As to your statement/question "There is plenty to go around in one nation under God...isnt there?". Well lets take the Vatican for example. They are a separate nation state, supposedly under the will of God, yet over the past 2000 or so years they have been responsible or involved regarding more mass genocide and religious intolerance towards other races and religions than any other religions order in recorded history. There coffers are also bursting at the seams with more money than we will ever know, there is your nation under God. Hardly synonymous with the ideologies they supposedly preach if you ask me.

Im not for any religion, as the religions are a bigbpart of the problen. Truly understanding Jesus message, understanding what the Bible says, and being spiritual are the ways out of this mess. THE CALL COMPELS THE ANSWER.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This ATS site is GREAT!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: andy06shake

No law of attraction involved, just statistics and fact.

Law of Attraction is a Metaphysical Law always involved even if you choose to look at the facts and the past to recreate the negativity in the present and future, instead of writing a new present and future with positivity.

a reply to: Timely

There are people who focus on their own happiness even with children and still have time to raise and spend time with their children. The natural "me" mentality doesn't have to die unless you choose for it to do so, and if you believe it "must", that's only because it's the belief you choose to hold on to.

Indeed the time is short that will prove this Law of Attraction, is not a Law anyone needs to be striving to perfect, it is an incomplete Law in a Broken Universe.

It is continuously proven that no one can perfect or PROVE this Law, only that it does work SOMETIMES, why not always ???

Because something OUTSIDE the law, is affecting INSIDE the law, it is NOT a Universal Law with protective oversight.

Until we focus on WHY things are not going as you say, the way you wish is NOT POSSIBLE until the Ones who distort ALL teachings on this planet have been "fixed".

They have every single enlightenment school, every facet of ALL mystery schools totally believing that things are on a schedule, they just forget to mention that schedule is NOT part of anything they teach.

The Avatars, Angels, Demons, everyone appear to all have fallen for the so called "LAWS".

It is high time to expose the TRUTH, and REALLY set forth the true meanings of Human Life.....(hint, it is NOT to return to an ALL ENERGY STATE).

Everything you have learned, is all taught and WILL RESULT in FAILURE, as it always has, and always will.....

Those who have taught you, are not human, are not nice and are using you to LIMIT your own self, while proclaiming love and joy is around the corner.

You will do well, and punish them when the time arrives, but realize the shock you are going to feel, will be millions of times stronger than the most insane experience you have ALREADY had.

YOU are stronger than THEM....that is all you need to know.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ah yes, the law of attraction. It's kind of interesting how we always manage to make 'the universe' or 'God' or whatever you call it grant all our wishes. It trying to make God serve us, instead of the other way around. To me it's just another form of materialism, disguised as spirituality.

The law of attraction implies that the way things are for you here and now isn't good enough, that there's something you need to see fulfilled for you to be happy. Those are usually traits attributed to the ego. You're once again delaying fulfillment, waiting for something to change.

To me that's not what true spirituality is about. True spirituality would be the truth of what is here and now. You're already all that you will ever be. There's no need to attract anything else. This moment as it is here and now is IT. Of course most of us don't experience it that way, since we're always looking for things to be the way WE demand them to be. And since that will never be the case, we'll never find fulfillment that way.

So I guess it's best to give up the search, since that's the thing that keeps you from finding what is here and now. Surrender to this moment, let everything be exactly as it is, and see what happens.
edit on 7201522 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join