It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell - New Show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to point out that Art Bell (formerly of coast to coast) is going to be running a test show tonight at 9pm PST. He's also starting his new full show, Mon-Fri 9pm to 12am pst starting tomorrow.

From Art's post:

"MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT
Tonight is our TEST show. Please join us, Simply download the FREE App called TuneIn from your a App Store, search For Dark Matter Digital Network and away we go at 9PM PT"

This isn't a promotion, just a reminder for fans.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the 'head's up', I almost forgot he was coming back.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hmmm... Art to me is no more than Richard Hoagland. Sticking my guns to George Knapp.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Hmmm... Art to me is no more than Richard Hoagland. Sticking my guns to George Knapp.

Bob Lazar and John Lear, brought to you by Knapp. :-P

But I hear ya, I don't always like what I hear, but hell, when it comes to "paranormal" radio, I'm sorry, but Art holds a special place in my heart. Nothing like hearing the OG host again.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I like Clyde Lewis he is fun...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Art sounds just like his old self.

But they're having lots of technical problems on the test show. Hopefully they'll have that all sorted by tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

a reply to: DesertWatchdog
MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT test show

undoubtly for obvious reasons, Art Bell is conducting nefarious operations in order to obstruct significant malevolent repercussions by an unvetted entity and subsequent phenomenon, Ergo concordantly compromising the ability to ascertain the authenticity of the accumulation of anomalies and their frequentative unavoidable consequences..

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I just checked out Art feed. They are talking about Trump and McCain. I'm no fan of either, but nobody can say John McCain didn't serve his his country. Trump got a deferment.

Check out the Gralien Report. www.gralienreport.com...

edit on 20-7-2015 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Oh dang! I forgot about it and missed the show....sigh...all because I got excited over fresh peaches and just HAD to make some fresh peach ice cream.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll do my best to tune in tomorrow night.
I do love that man and have missed him a lot.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT test show

undoubtly for obvious reasons, Art Bell is conducting nefarious operations in order to obstruct significant malevolent repercussions by an unvetted entity and subsequent phenomenon, Ergo concordantly compromising the ability to ascertain the authenticity of the accumulation of anomalies and their frequentative unavoidable consequences..

What does that pertain to or in specific? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DesertWatchdog

Perfect retort! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Artbell started it all. He is far from a Richard Hogland. I was listening to Art back in the early 90's all the way through till he quit, and came back like 4 times. In the mid 2000's. I prefer him over George for sure. Very interested in what he has to say after such a long time.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DesertWatchdog

But I hear ya, I don't always like what I hear, but hell, when it comes to "paranormal" radio, I'm sorry, but Art holds a special place in my heart. Nothing like hearing the OG host again.

Lazar and Lear were brought to you, happily, by Bell as well.
Whatever bandwagon makes the sponsors happy, right Art?
I have fond memories of more than one hoax we pulled on Art.... RAMS indeed.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm enjoying the first show a lot! Don't know when I've looked forward to hearing a fellow's voice. Nobody I've heard can match that man's sense of humor!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
I agree. We stumbled across the show in the early '90s when we spending a lot of late nights working on our house. We painted the walls and varnished the woodwork to the sound of his voice. It was from Art that I first heard of the reptilians....and all kinds of other interesting and exciting stuff.
George Knapp is the only host that I find consistently interesting these days on that show. They pretty much lost me when they fired John B. Wells and became more interested in promoting all the offshoots, tv show, dating service, etc.
I loved hearing Crystal Gayle on this first show to explain the name.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I missed the start of the show, but recollection is Crystal spent a lot of time on the tour bus late at night listening to Coast to Coast and wrote the song just for Art.

I noticed KNYE was not in the list of stations carrying the new show. I wonder if Art still owns it. I have a KNYE "Things that go Pahrump in the night" bumper sticker.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: diggindirt

I missed the start of the show, but recollection is Crystal spent a lot of time on the tour bus late at night listening to Coast to Coast and wrote the song just for Art.

I noticed KNYE was not in the list of stations carrying the new show. I wonder if Art still owns it. I have a KNYE "Things that go Pahrump in the night" bumper sticker.

Art sold KNYE in 2008.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I really enjoyed listening to Art, as well. I came across him one night in 2000 and thought what in the world is this crap. After listening to the entire show, I was hooked. Listened to Art until he quit/retired/came back/etc. Listened to it after he was gone for good and it just wasn't the same. Something about broadcasting from the middle of the desert in the middle of night I guess.

I'm not sure if this was a rerun or not but he either played an old clip or it was live but it was a guy that was supposedly flying in to Area 51 with a single engine plane and had called in to the show. I think Art said he sent a fax to the show letting Art know what he was going to do and then called in. My heart was pounding through my chest listening to the play by play from the pilot and Art telling him he shouldn't be doing that....Great Fricking Radio!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Smitty5150

That is an old clip. Sounded take to me.

I seriously doubt the base would harm some unauthorized pilot, but life would suck for a day or two.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm surprised there's no threads being made of some of the guests Art has had on his show since his return.
I've just finished listening to this mornings show and he's had a guest on.....a lady name Elaine from Texas.
She claims there's a Bigfoot that comes near her home after sunset.
She's recorded some audio which was played on the show .....pretty weird !

She sounds credible to me and most of the callers seemed to accept her story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join